didnt know Hyundai sold a $60,000 vehicle.........

Something to think about: Maintenance.

Getting your Hyundai worked on: costs practically nothing, parts always available, certified mechanics all over the country.

Getting your Bentley/Mercedes/Whatever worked on: sell your firstborn to get an oil change, parts special ordered from overseas (could take several weeks), certified mechanic is 50 miles away and charges $500/hour.

By the time you get an oil change and tires on the Bentley, you could've bought another Equus.

Face the facts-- what you're all concerned with is the name. Someone very smart and rich has realized that a half-wit kid that just got his first
big boy paycheck will pay $370k for a car that probably costs them closer to $100k to make. Sure, it's handmade, but would you rather buy a
hinge stamped out by a machine or one of my $40 handmade door hinges?

Add onto the list of overlooked cars: Toyota Avalon. Go sit in one of their premium versions one day.

Something to think about: Maintenance.

Getting your Hyundai worked on: costs practically nothing, parts always available, certified mechanics all over the country.

Getting your Bentley/Mercedes/Whatever worked on: sell your firstborn to get an oil change, parts special ordered from overseas (could take several weeks), certified mechanic is 50 miles away and charges $500/hour.

By the time you get an oil change and tires on the Bentley, you could've bought another Equus.

Face the facts-- what you're all concerned with is the name. Someone very smart and rich has realized that a half-wit kid that just got his first
big boy paycheck will pay $370k for a car that probably costs them closer to $100k to make. Sure, it's handmade, but would you rather buy a
hinge stamped out by a machine or one of my $40 handmade door hinges?

Add onto the list of overlooked cars: Toyota Avalon. Go sit in one of their premium versions one day.

It Looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I guess its still a hyundai.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by teatime0315

Originally Posted by damn its me

I work in a area in Pasadena where the cheapest house is over 1.5 mill, and I have seen many of these whips parked all over the place. I guess something with comparable features costs a little under 100K.

hope you arent talking 626...
laugh.gif
....1.5 mil
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
never heard of arcadia? 1.5 million easy.
lol @ saying pasadena

you can get houses in arcadia too for like 400k
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys slay me with all this e-stuntin
Arcadia genius? Now you're comparing Hyundai's to Bentlys. 
You children should stay away from quoting the God if you aren't coming correct.
THIS is the area of Pasadena I'm talking about.

http://www.trulia.com/CA/Pasadena/91105/#for_sale/91105_zip/price;d_sort/
lol he brought up arcadia not me lol

and is that the nicest pasadena got to offer lol
roll.gif

who lives in pasadena really lol thinking they doing it

ol middle of nowhere

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by teatime0315

Originally Posted by damn its me

I work in a area in Pasadena where the cheapest house is over 1.5 mill, and I have seen many of these whips parked all over the place. I guess something with comparable features costs a little under 100K.

hope you arent talking 626...
laugh.gif
....1.5 mil
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
never heard of arcadia? 1.5 million easy.
lol @ saying pasadena

you can get houses in arcadia too for like 400k
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys slay me with all this e-stuntin
Arcadia genius? Now you're comparing Hyundai's to Bentlys. 
You children should stay away from quoting the God if you aren't coming correct.
THIS is the area of Pasadena I'm talking about.

http://www.trulia.com/CA/Pasadena/91105/#for_sale/91105_zip/price;d_sort/
lol he brought up arcadia not me lol

and is that the nicest pasadena got to offer lol
roll.gif

who lives in pasadena really lol thinking they doing it

ol middle of nowhere

if there's no dos before it, i'm not touching it...

hyundai may be on the come up, but for $60K i'd consider a lexus or acura.

if there's no dos before it, i'm not touching it...

hyundai may be on the come up, but for $60K i'd consider a lexus or acura.

the free service to fix any problem is od ....

my pops stay taking his whip to the shop for any little thing

that alone my pops said made the car worth it

but them hyundais drive good inside is nicce

the free service to fix any problem is od ....

my pops stay taking his whip to the shop for any little thing

that alone my pops said made the car worth it

but them hyundais drive good inside is nicce

maintenance free for 10 years is unbeatable as far as im concerned...

just gimme it in all black and w/e else i was gonna spend on a s550 i'd get me a used charger w/ a hemi
pimp.gif

maintenance free for 10 years is unbeatable as far as im concerned...

just gimme it in all black and w/e else i was gonna spend on a s550 i'd get me a used charger w/ a hemi
pimp.gif

Sounds interesting. But I'd probably rather get a Lexus if I were able to afford a car in that price range. I would be willing to consider it though, definitely.

Sounds interesting. But I'd probably rather get a Lexus if I were able to afford a car in that price range. I would be willing to consider it though, definitely.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

no you wouldn't�
laugh.gif

5215922417_e0601a8ee4_b.jpg

how bout this ninja

id take a brand new ford taurus sho over a brand new high model hyundai equus, and ud have money left over for a used charger wit da hemi

(since you love american)

hyundai is garbage, ill take an old audi a8 an pay out of pocket maintenance before i finance a brand new 2011 equus with their 10 year 100k warranty

its still a hyundai.

edit: equus look like they took bits and pieces from a whole bunch of different car companies, joint is wack.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

no you wouldn't�
laugh.gif

5215922417_e0601a8ee4_b.jpg

how bout this ninja

id take a brand new ford taurus sho over a brand new high model hyundai equus, and ud have money left over for a used charger wit da hemi

(since you love american)

hyundai is garbage, ill take an old audi a8 an pay out of pocket maintenance before i finance a brand new 2011 equus with their 10 year 100k warranty

its still a hyundai.

edit: equus look like they took bits and pieces from a whole bunch of different car companies, joint is wack.

yea i'd take da ford too, but

ill take an old audi a8 an pay out of pocket maintenance before i finance a brand new 2011 equus with their 10 year 100k warranty
in NYC?
laugh.gif

no sir...give me a problem free Hyundai for 10 years over paying ridiculous overpriced parts for foreign cars...

my cuzin blew out his passenger side window out his 2008 3 series ...you know how much it cost to replace it?

900 dollars

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom