lil b brain washin yall

so yall listen to em cause he call himself pretty b**ch and all that

eyes.gif
& this is why i dont bother anymore

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by tim teufel

If this generation really likes his music we are in serious trouble

Im sure conformist said the same thing during the 60s and 70s. Now look at the Beatles, Jimmi Hendrix. etc etc. . And dont start with that they were pushing a message BS because lil b is doing the same thing. Im sorry your ears are to closed to hear it. 
#basegod  

comparing lil b to hendrix and the beatles, are we?

yes, in trouble, we are.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

...and that's how i know not to take you seriously.

you clown his vans, a symbol he created and made known as a commentary against materialism and of solidarity with the kids where he's from who have no choice but to rock dirty sneaks.

yet you wanna talk about integrity.

indifferent.gif

like seriously are these dudes joking? i jus't cannot fathom either of those statements being serious.
i'm not even trying to attack dude's music at all. he has some dope beats with an original approach to flow and lyrics and i can appreciate that. i just don't understand the cult following. 

Im sure conformist said the same thing during the 60s and 70s. Now look at the Beatles, Jimmi Hendrix. etc etc. . And dont start with that they were pushing a message BS because lil b is doing the same thing. Im sorry your ears are to closed to hear it. 
#basegod  

yes, in trouble, we are.

you clown his vans, a symbol he created and made known as a commentary against materialism and of solidarity with the kids where he's from who have no choice but to rock dirty sneaks.

indifferent.gif

like seriously are these dudes joking? i jus't cannot fathom either of those statements being serious.
i'm not even trying to attack dude's music at all. he has some dope beats with an original approach to flow and lyrics and i can appreciate that. i just don't understand the cult following. 

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

#basegod  

yes, in trouble, we are.

indifferent.gif

I'm not even a fan, but just from reading a random interview on Pitchfork Media i read that come from his own mouth. And there's really no way around that. Son can def afford a new pair of kicks, so there must be some reason behind it.

I mean, you can go on thinking you got things figured out without doing the knowledge, but it's your loss.

Like I said, I'm not even a fan nor do I do all the hash tag stuff, but I def see that he's doing something more than just coming up with catch phrases and dances.

#basegod  

yes, in trouble, we are.

indifferent.gif

I'm not even a fan, but just from reading a random interview on Pitchfork Media i read that come from his own mouth. And there's really no way around that. Son can def afford a new pair of kicks, so there must be some reason behind it.

I mean, you can go on thinking you got things figured out without doing the knowledge, but it's your loss.

Like I said, I'm not even a fan nor do I do all the hash tag stuff, but I def see that he's doing something more than just coming up with catch phrases and dances.

#basegod  

yes, in trouble, we are.

indifferent.gif

Trent you're open minded as well as observant, I commend you for actually looking past the #WOO and #SWAG.

Not saying that there's anything wrong with #woo & #swag music.

#basegod  

yes, in trouble, we are.

indifferent.gif

Trent you're open minded as well as observant, I commend you for actually looking past the #WOO and #SWAG.

Not saying that there's anything wrong with #woo & #swag music.

Back
Top Bottom