Did lil B blow up because of NT?

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

You Lil' B fans express language reminiscent of a cult ("You don't understand." "There REALLY is a message!"). I really don't get it. I don't.
He just seems like a regular rap dude that likes to make jokes and create parodies. Nothing more, nothing less.
laugh.gif

You dont understand
tired.gif

You Lil' B fans express language reminiscent of a cult ("You don't understand." "There REALLY is a message!"). I really don't get it. I don't.
He just seems like a regular rap dude that likes to make jokes and create parodies. Nothing more, nothing less.
laugh.gif

You dont understand
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I always said that explaining Lil B to the average rap fan is just a waste of time. Small minds don't see the big picture.

You guys give Lil B way too much credit. Dude doesn't talk about !*!*. That's the only difference between him and other rappers.
laugh.gif
 @ some of you people. Have you even heard 6Kiss, Im Thraxx, Red Flame or Evil Red Flame. He be saying more than other rappers  

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif

You dont understand
tired.gif

Welp, I'm just glad I didn't drink the Kool-Aid.

laugh.gif

You dont understand
tired.gif

Welp, I'm just glad I didn't drink the Kool-Aid.

Nah, dude never says anything of substance, its all #cook #swag #hoesonmyd&*k #f*&kmyb&^%hbasedgod
eyes.gif

Nah, dude never says anything of substance, its all #cook #swag #hoesonmyd&*k #f*&kmyb&^%hbasedgod
eyes.gif

Lil B stays puttin out videos where he's talking about deep stuff.

People who don't want to think for themselves either a) Hate on Lil' B without really looking into what he's doing, or b) Going crazy about Lil' B in order to seem cool or with it without looking into his music.

Just explore his music on your own terms, and try not to pigeonhole dude as only being one way.

I've heard son say stuff that would make M-1 and Stic. Man stand quiet and nod in agreement.

I've also heard son say stuff that would make the whole Hypnotized Minds camp start goin ham.

I've also heard stuff that would make Weird Al Yankovich burst a capillary from laughter.

I really respect son's mind. Just ask why he rocks the same demolished Vans everytime you see him.

Lil B stays puttin out videos where he's talking about deep stuff.

People who don't want to think for themselves either a) Hate on Lil' B without really looking into what he's doing, or b) Going crazy about Lil' B in order to seem cool or with it without looking into his music.

Just explore his music on your own terms, and try not to pigeonhole dude as only being one way.

I've heard son say stuff that would make M-1 and Stic. Man stand quiet and nod in agreement.

I've also heard son say stuff that would make the whole Hypnotized Minds camp start goin ham.

I've also heard stuff that would make Weird Al Yankovich burst a capillary from laughter.

I really respect son's mind. Just ask why he rocks the same demolished Vans everytime you see him.

eyes.gif

thats the thing...i cant tell if you're serious cause i'm not seeing a lot of substance

eyes.gif

thats the thing...i cant tell if you're serious cause i'm not seeing a lot of substance

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

roll.gif
Now them vans are what I call "cooked", he does rock the biscuits every video almost.

"The World's Ending" is a deep song, but it stands for nothing because he lacks integrity if he's willing to sell you stupidity just to make it.

roll.gif
Now them vans are what I call "cooked", he does rock the biscuits every video almost.

"The World's Ending" is a deep song, but it stands for nothing because he lacks integrity if he's willing to sell you stupidity just to make it.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
You're kidding me right?

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
You're kidding me right?

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

roll.gif

...and that's how i know not to take you seriously.

you clown his vans, a symbol he created and made known as a commentary against materialism and of solidarity with the kids where he's from who have no choice but to rock dirty sneaks.

yet you wanna talk about integrity.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

roll.gif

...and that's how i know not to take you seriously.

you clown his vans, a symbol he created and made known as a commentary against materialism and of solidarity with the kids where he's from who have no choice but to rock dirty sneaks.

yet you wanna talk about integrity.

Just ask why he rocks the same demolished Vans everytime you see him.

on one of his songs he said he wears dirty clothes because he wants girls to like him for who he is, and not his material possessions
laugh.gif

on one of his songs he said he wears dirty clothes because he wants girls to like him for who he is, and not his material possessions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

laugh.gif

Now isn't that a message we should all be teaching our youth?

Originally Posted by DT43

laugh.gif

Now isn't that a message we should all be teaching our youth?

Back
Top Bottom