Did lil B blow up because of NT?

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

I really respect son's mind. Just ask why he rocks the same demolished Vans everytime you see him.

roll.gif
Now them vans are what I call "cooked", he does rock the biscuits every video almost.

"The World's Ending" is a deep song, but it stands for nothing because he lacks integrity if he's willing to sell you stupidity just to make it.
...and that's how i know not to take you seriously.

you clown his vans, a symbol he created and made known as a commentary against materialism and of solidarity with the kids where he's from who have no choice but to rock dirty sneaks.

yet you wanna talk about integrity.

2j47xvp.jpg

I really respect son's mind. Just ask why he rocks the same demolished Vans everytime you see him.

roll.gif
Now them vans are what I call "cooked", he does rock the biscuits every video almost.

"The World's Ending" is a deep song, but it stands for nothing because he lacks integrity if he's willing to sell you stupidity just to make it.

you clown his vans, a symbol he created and made known as a commentary against materialism and of solidarity with the kids where he's from who have no choice but to rock dirty sneaks.

2j47xvp.jpg

Lil B has been famous tho for hella years...been slappin his $$%! since captin 66...hahaha
pimp.gif

Lil B has been famous tho for hella years...been slappin his $$%! since captin 66...hahaha
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Screech

If your a fan of Lil B your most likely boarder line gay
laugh.gif

Boarder, like a skateboarder? Word.

Either way, people saying that our society is in shambles because some dude wants to rap about looking like Mel Gibson on the internet really need to put things in perspective. If he's such a fad and he's gonna fade away into obscurity, why does he have enough influence to ruin a culture?

Lil' B is ruining our children, not the mediocre education system or the lack of fathers in African-American households! It's that darn Lil' B and his #based nonsense.

laugh.gif

Boarder, like a skateboarder? Word.

Either way, people saying that our society is in shambles because some dude wants to rap about looking like Mel Gibson on the internet really need to put things in perspective. If he's such a fad and he's gonna fade away into obscurity, why does he have enough influence to ruin a culture?

Lil' B is ruining our children, not the mediocre education system or the lack of fathers in African-American households! It's that darn Lil' B and his #based nonsense.

roll.gif

2en6y37.gif

roll.gif

2en6y37.gif

laugh.gif
There's no connection there at all.....

If anything if your not a fan of him your gay, cause buddy just talks about baggin JO'S on the reg and how there on his john all the time...same as all other rappers, he's just a lil more #RARE and #VULGAR WOO! SWAG!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
There's no connection there at all.....

If anything if your not a fan of him your gay, cause buddy just talks about baggin JO'S on the reg and how there on his john all the time...same as all other rappers, he's just a lil more #RARE and #VULGAR WOO! SWAG!
pimp.gif

roll.gif

2j47xvp.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
CAUGHT.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son just got piped.
laugh.gif

On the real, I haven't given this dude any shine especially with that #basedgod nonsense but after being put on some of his works by ya'll in this thread, I can say he has his moments and there are times when you know dude is rapping while
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to the extreme.

roll.gif

2j47xvp.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
CAUGHT.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son just got piped.
laugh.gif

On the real, I haven't given this dude any shine especially with that #basedgod nonsense but after being put on some of his works by ya'll in this thread, I can say he has his moments and there are times when you know dude is rapping while
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to the extreme.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

the thing that gets me the most is that lil b fans act like illuminati conspiracists. anytime someone questions his music and style all you dudes respond with a bunch of "you dont understand" "keep being blind" "you're a sheep" etc like his music is some secret club that only a chosen few can really vibe to.
Yeah it's definitely part of the trolling fiasco.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

the thing that gets me the most is that lil b fans act like illuminati conspiracists. anytime someone questions his music and style all you dudes respond with a bunch of "you dont understand" "keep being blind" "you're a sheep" etc like his music is some secret club that only a chosen few can really vibe to.
Yeah it's definitely part of the trolling fiasco.

Originally Posted by mugzbo

roll.gif

2j47xvp.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
CAUGHT.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son just got piped.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to the extreme.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Welcome to Based World Bro.

Originally Posted by mugzbo

roll.gif

2j47xvp.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
CAUGHT.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son just got piped.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to the extreme.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Welcome to Based World Bro.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by tim teufel

If this generation really likes his music we are in serious trouble

Im sure conformist said the same thing during the 60s and 70s. Now look at the Beatles, Jimmi Hendrix. etc etc. . And dont start with that they were pushing a message BS because lil b is doing the same thing. Im sorry your ears are to closed to hear it. 
#basegod  

comparing lil b to hendrix and the beatles, are we?

yes, in trouble, we are.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by tim teufel

If this generation really likes his music we are in serious trouble

Im sure conformist said the same thing during the 60s and 70s. Now look at the Beatles, Jimmi Hendrix. etc etc. . And dont start with that they were pushing a message BS because lil b is doing the same thing. Im sorry your ears are to closed to hear it. 
#basegod  

comparing lil b to hendrix and the beatles, are we?

yes, in trouble, we are.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom