Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

Someone refresh my memory, how did Dexter help Quinn?
When Dexter kills Liddy (the dude who Quinn hired to investigate Dex) in season 5, Quinn is the main suspect for the death but Dexter fakes the blood report to eliminate Quinn as a suspect

When Dexter kills Liddy (the dude who Quinn hired to investigate Dex) in season 5, Quinn is the main suspect for the death but Dexter fakes the blood report to eliminate Quinn as a suspect
^this

And thinking back, this was first time they did the one random subplot(Quinn investigating Dex) where it just all got resolved at a moments notice and never brought up again. Its what we have been getting a lot of all this season. I guess they thought they never were gonna make Quinn as good as Doakes was being on Dexter's trail, so they didn't go too far with it.

quinn was gonna be facing the chair lmao , been on that "look the other way" steez ever since

Last edited:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Wish it was like 3 hours long. lol.
iLLest!
Omg if it was 
eek.gif

nerd.gif

i see u shining in that fantasy football thread
pimp.gif

looking like im going to the chip next week after a 0-4 start

WHO THAT SED DEY GON BEAT DEM HONEY BADGERS!!
I try my best to help anyone out especially for Fantasy, up by 20 right now against Lynch, AP, Rice, Marshall, and Thomas 
smokin.gif

Romo and Dez gotta come through for me.

I try my best to help anyone out especially for Fantasy, up by 20 right now against Lynch, AP, Rice, Marshall, and Thomas 
smokin.gif

Romo and Dez gotta come through for me.
got lynch on my squad , and he plays the niners next week-___-

thank goodness for moreno becuase if it wasnt ppr i would been dropped ryan bum matthews

AP 
sick.gif
 breathe in the sigh of relief that its over , good luck

got lynch on my squad , and he plays the niners next week-___-

thank goodness for moreno becuase if it wasnt ppr i would been dropped ryan bum matthews

AP 
sick.gif
 breathe in the sigh of relief that its over , good luck
Yeah man I feel really bad for whoever had started Eli, Rice, Freeman, and Martin who would have expected that Buccs and NYG would of gotten shut out.

Holy **** at what's set up for next season.

Hannah gonna be back next season, no doubt.

Deb v Dex. Gotta be this way.

Mathews gonna come after them now????

Damn. They did Maria dirty. Deb is going to have a mental breakdown from what she did.

Those 2 new Showtime shows look good.

my reaction when
Deb shoots Laguerta :wow:...felt bad when Deb started to cry :\
...great acting by Deb (Jennifer Carpenter)

Well damn,

One thing I feel was some bs was all these ways popping up to incriminate Dex or at least suspect him. Anderson having another video sweep of the case and it getting to LaGuerta conveniently for her to put the pressure on Deb. It makes me feel that if anyone got suspicious of dude and I feel other ppl will for next season it'd be easy to find some stuff with barrel killer, ice truck, trinity, etc.

I liked the idea that Dex would pin all the new evidence of the bay harbor butcher on Travis and it's still open for him to do that if someone else picks it up.

Too much went on that wasn't shown. I felt like I missed an ep. Dex framing LaGuerta, Hannah escaping, etc.

Good enough finale though but I'm no way as invested as I was.

I think this season got me back after a dry season 6.

Finale was good just wondering how this will be explained next season.

Hanna can't stay in Miami as she is wanted so I question her involvement in next season.

- La Guerta waking up so easily after being got.

Dexter had said he only gave her a partial dose so it wouldn't show up in tox screens. He didn't have to drag her body anywhere in the trunk, plan was to shoot her not too long after she got got.

What about Deb's footprints being all over the floor in the container? And on LaGuerta?

Are we supposed to assume that they left the bodies there on Dex did his usual?

Deb had no gloves on when shooting the gun, and she walked in that joint barefoot.

She also hugged LaGuerta.

Maybe I'm reaching, but couldn't the police make a connection?

the new writers of dexter are the worst.writers.ever......

i wish i could write for these dudes , its so frustrating watching the show thinking of better ways to go about the finale

while im actually watching it........

what hannah pulled could possibly be one of the most unrealistic things ive ever witnessed on a show of this caliber

What about Deb's footprints being all over the floor in the container? And on LaGuerta?
Are we supposed to assume that they left the bodies there on Dex did his usual?
Deb had no gloves on when shooting the gun, and she walked in that joint barefoot.
She also hugged LaGuerta.
Maybe I'm reaching, but couldn't the police make a connection?
Thats assuming they didn't dump the bodies and do basic cleanup, which would make even less sense.

As I said before, I've really given up on this show. If I wasn't already invested into it from the previous seasons I wouldn't be watching. Some of the random stuff that continues to happen at the convenience of the story just can not be overlooked anymore.

Back
Top Bottom