Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

They left the final scene open as usual for their season finale's.

After Rita got got, they finished that off the first ep of the next season.

Travis Marshall cliff hanger, they finish up the next season.

Same here. We all know what happened, they will explain how they clean it up first ep next year. They can leave the bodies there and make it look like whatever, or they could dump both bodies, etc etc. Chances are though, they can't just dump LaGuerta, she can't go missing, that would be too obvious, so they have to make it look like a standoff or something. Maybe he stole Deb's gun or some ****, I dunno. Only thing is, she was on record for calling the PD and asking to locate LaGuerta's car, there has to be something else in play there. Showing them walking around numb doesn't really make for an alibi they weren't there if her gun goes missing, was used to kill LaGuerta, and she put in a call for her where abouts. But I'm sure they'll come up with a way.

I'm more wondering what's in store for Angel now. If he's not a cop, there's literally no one left at the Metro outside of Quinn and Mazuka. Does Angel get suspicious and start looking into things on his own? :nerd:

What about Deb's footprints being all over the floor in the container? And on LaGuerta?

Are we supposed to assume that they left the bodies there on Dex did his usual?

Deb had no gloves on when shooting the gun, and she walked in that joint barefoot.

She also hugged LaGuerta.

Maybe I'm reaching, but couldn't the police make a connection?
Exactly what i was thinkin

The way I see it, Dex kills the bad guys and Deb is willing to even kill the innocent. Maybe she's accepting that she's a hypocrite based on those truthful words from Hannah.

Finale was a disappointment to me. I hope decent hooks up with Hannah again. Deb is a moron as usual. I don't know how they will cover this mess up.

What about Deb's footprints being all over the floor in the container? And on LaGuerta?

Are we supposed to assume that they left the bodies there on Dex did his usual?

Deb had no gloves on when shooting the gun, and she walked in that joint barefoot.

She also hugged LaGuerta.

Maybe I'm reaching, but couldn't the police make a connection?
Exactly what i was thinkin
Dex always cleans up a crime scene after. the footprints aren't an issue.  Guns can be wiped down.  Hugging LaGuerta doesn't matter.  What are they gonna find Deb's hair on her clothes? Even if so, they work together and have a relationship.  That could have been from any point of time.

The only conflict is the ballistics on Deb's gun and explaining how it ended up there and why it was used to shoot LaGuerta when LaGuerta's gun was used to shoot Estrada.  They're gonna have a hard enough time proving why Estrada was in that trailer to begin with unless they plan on framing LaGuerta again.  It's a cluster ****.

Last edited:
It isn't even the plot holes that really bother me or the lack of forensic work/logic. It is the fact that the characters continually make completely random decisions just so the writers can adjust the plot for the sake of Dexter's character. Yes, the show is all about Dexter but you can't just change other characters personalities/actions at random just so that the story works for Dexter.

I mean LaGuerta all of sudden wants to avenge Doake's death after all these years. Are we just going to forget that LaGuerta was clearly putting moves on Dexter in the early seasons as well? Then LaGuerta wants Deb to shoot Dexter, rather than just arrest him? So LaGuerta renews interest in avenging Doake's when she finds the blood slide at the church. This is the same character whose known as being a shoddy detective and has to resort to blackmail and other methods to gain promotions. LaGuerta is not a good detective, yet she finds this blood slide in a burned down church with the quickness? And I understand why Angel was so against having Dexter arrested, but to have the entire group of cops that we see be so adamantly against Dexter being arrested seems a little over the top. We're assuming that Dexter who keeps an extremely low profile is loved by all these other cops? So much so that they are openly against the Lieutenant arresting him? These other cops logically should be on the LT's side rather than being on the side of the Blood Spatter Analyst.

Also the fact that things such as the film from the gas station provide clear evidence that Deb was there, the picture is basically hd quality. But when Dexter is strolling along with a knocked out person through an international airport in Miami there is no camera to be found?

Ya the show has been on for 7 seasons now, so plot holes, inconsistencies, etc. are going to exist. Any possibility for their to be an interest in any characters besides Dexter has been eliminated by the writers by making characters commit random actions that are only there to help make the story consistent for Dexter. The only exception is really Deb, and even there some of the things they've written for her are quite ridiculous as well.

Deb's composure looked really good strolling into Batista's retirement party.

What's weird is the fact that Dexter never broke his code, he wasn't the one to kill Captain L, after all those murders hes committed Deb takes his only dirty kill. lol

It isn't even the plot holes that really bother me or the lack of forensic work/logic. It is the fact that the characters continually make completely random decisions just so the writers can adjust the plot for the sake of Dexter's character. Yes, the show is all about Dexter but you can't just change other characters personalities/actions at random just so that the story works for Dexter.
I mean LaGuerta all of sudden wants to avenge Doake's death after all these years. Are we just going to forget that LaGuerta was clearly putting moves on Dexter in the early seasons as well? Then LaGuerta wants Deb to shoot Dexter, rather than just arrest him? So LaGuerta renews interest in avenging Doake's when she finds the blood slide at the church. This is the same character whose known as being a shoddy detective and has to resort to blackmail and other methods to gain promotions. LaGuerta is not a good detective, yet she finds this blood slide in a burned down church with the quickness? And I understand why Angel was so against having Dexter arrested, but to have the entire group of cops that we see be so adamantly against Dexter being arrested seems a little over the top. We're assuming that Dexter who keeps an extremely low profile is loved by all these other cops? So much so that they are openly against the Lieutenant arresting him? These other cops logically should be on the LT's side rather than being on the side of the Blood Spatter Analyst.
Also the fact that things such as the film from the gas station provide clear evidence that Deb was there, the picture is basically hd quality. But when Dexter is strolling along with a knocked out person through an international airport in Miami there is no camera to be found?
Ya the show has been on for 7 seasons now, so plot holes, inconsistencies, etc. are going to exist. Any possibility for their to be an interest in any characters besides Dexter has been eliminated by the writers by making characters commit random actions that are only there to help make the story consistent for Dexter. The only exception is really Deb, and even there some of the things they've written for her are quite ridiculous as well.
Relax, we still have Masuka.

What's weird is the fact that Dexter never broke his code, he wasn't the one to kill Captain L, after all those murders hes committed Deb takes his only dirty kill. lol
Now the question is, will Dex kill her?

What's weird is the fact that Dexter never broke his code, Deb takes his only dirty kill. lol
the dude he killed in that boat gas station in the bathroom

hannah's dad

he accidently put the wrong person on the table in season 2-3 i think

La Guerta being like "shoot him". Really your a killer now too? Shouldn't your first thought be arrest him?

solid reasoning , could be the straw that broke the camel's back

-seeing the man that killed dexter's mother there dead because of laguerta and laguerta wanting deb toshoot her brother

-she knew laguerta had that cd with her putting gas in the car

-lets not forget how she felt about laguerta saving matthews last season from the manslaughter charge , all of a sudden she wants dex to murder

her brother......

and its not like laguerta has always been such a nice person to deb

............I GET DEB BEING THE ONE TO POP LAGUERTA 

i just didnt like how they went about it.

Last edited:
^
Yeah, Dex has had a mistake or two. He killed the wrong guy one time. It was either a photographer or his assistant.

It's kinda ironic that he saved La Guerta from Miguel Prado a few seasons ago.

And I understand why Angel was so against having Dexter arrested, but to have the entire group of cops that we see be so adamantly against Dexter being arrested seems a little over the top. We're assuming that Dexter who keeps an extremely low profile is loved by all these other cops? So much so that they are openly against the Lieutenant arresting him? These other cops logically should be on the LT's side rather than being on the side of the Blood Spatter Analyst.

that was actually my favorite part of the show , it was a real feel good moment in my opinion.

its crazy , next season could be everyone being suspicious at dexter after laguerta's murder

or they could just blow it off like almost everything else and resolve it an episode.

Angel will avenge LaGuerta

Mazuka's date in season finale > Hannah > Deb >  Jaime 

....Doakes laid the d down correct, she died trying to avenge the peen

^
La Guerta doesn't seem like a popular person. Dex is one of the guys and gets along with them. They haven't noticed his weird quirks like Doakes did.

If I was La Guerta I would've told Deb to shoot Dex too. You were knocked out with drugs and about to get killed, damn right I would be telling someone to shoot that fool. She isn't the most by the book cop anyway, so she wanted Dex dead instead of wanting him arrested.

....Doakes laid the d down correct, she died trying to avenge the peen
speaking about laying the P down . dexter gotta give deb atleast a pitty smash 
laugh.gif

"i heard about people F'ing their brains out but jesus christ maria"- matthews

La Guerta was amoral and crooked to begin with so it made sense for Deb to shoot her over her own brother Dexter. 

^
If I was La Guerta I would've told Deb to shoot Dex too. You were knocked out with drugs and about to get killed, damn right I would be telling someone to shoot that fool. She isn't the most by the book cop anyway, so she wanted Dex dead instead of wanting him arrested.

This

Back
Top Bottom