Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

they where penny pinching and didnt want to jack up a e-46 lmao
if you really think about the show isnt really production crazy , probably 
shot on a relatively low budget.

also , new theory inlolving louie

**spoiler**

dexter can pin louie as the bay harbour copy cat butcher , he did video vlogs on how much he disliked dexter....matuska can testify on him stealing the  ice truck killers files and he was working on a serial killer video game , on top of the fact his serial killer video game had a simulator that let you play as the bay harbour butcher.....meh lmao

Well they said BHB worked law enforcement
They prolly have DNA showing Louis was on Dexters boat

Just might work. But I dnt think the writers think that deep. I'd like that cuz the Louis thing seemed swept under the rug

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...ratings-showtime_n_2278332.html?utm_hp_ref=tv
[h1]'Dexter,' 'Homeland' Ratings Set Showtime Records[/h1]
r-HOMELAND-DEXTER-RATINGS-RECORD-large570.jpg

As "Homeland" and "Dexter" approach their season finales, more viewers than ever are tuning in to Showtime's Sunday night scripted programming. Both series aired their highest-rated episodes ever on Sunday, Dec. 9, setting a number of Showtime ratings records.

"Dexter" attracted 2.6 million viewers at 9 p.m., scoring the highest ratings ever for a Showtime original series telecast. Combined with later showings, "Dexter" landed a total nightly audience of 3.06 million viewers, breaking another Showtime ratings record previously held by the series' Season 4 finale. "Dexter" ratings increased 25 percent over the previous week with Season 7 entering its home stretch.

"Homeland" set its own record, attracting 2.36 million viewers at 10 p.m. The numbers surpassed last week's episode, which notched 2.2 million viewers, to become the series' most watched episode to date. The total night ratings landed 2.6 million viewers, setting another "Homeland" record.

The season finales of both series air Sunday night, Dec. 16, with "Dexter" starting at 9 p.m. and "Homeland" at 10.

The writers have to man up and put dexter into **** from the end of this season all the way through next season.

la guerta knows fora fact she set a trap.

it's his mothers killer.
all the other kkillers went dead
he works in the tech room and shes suspicious of him
and she found the plastic room again.

she can't prove he was there but if they try to pin this **** on louis i think that'll be dumb as hell. why would he try to kill dexter's mom's murderer

Michael C. Hall about to be on Conan just an FYI if you see this. Just started so he'll probably be on in 20 minutes or so.

I'm happy I started watching mid season 4. Cuz everyone has been saying the show is lame since then. After this season I will watch the "OH SO HEAVENLY" seasons 1-4. I think the show has been excellent, and seeing by the ratings most agree.

I'm happy I started watching mid season 4. Cuz everyone has been saying the show is lame since then. After this season I will watch the "OH SO HEAVENLY" seasons 1-4. I think the show has been excellent, and seeing by the ratings most agree.

STOP watching season 4 now and go watch the first 3, youll thank me later :lol:

i cant wait for the finale

a lot of people are hating on this season, but i dont think its been that bad..a big part of that was thanks to Isaak

if anyones a fan of plotholes , the only thing that came up on Deb's drug test after she crashed was

the anti-anxiety medicine.........even though deb was 
pimp.gif

also for the beasts

Dude, Deb looks right in that vid with Hannah man..... ya'll sure you wouldn't take a peek at ole girl? :nerd:

the blonde hair dexter found was hannah's friend arlenes

dexter kills estrada and puts him in laguerta's front lawn , she gets fired for lobbying the paroling the killer of a metro dade employees mother.

matthews kills laguerta to save dexter , tells dexter he and harry came up with the code themselves

quinn steals the penn from evidence thinking he's helping dexter , then goes to las vegas to live with nadia

29702931.jpg

Last edited:

dexter kills estrada and puts him in laguerta's front lawn , she gets fired for lobbying the paroling the killer of a metro dade employees mother.

matthews kills laguerta to save dexter , tells dexter he and harry came up with the code themselves

quinn steals the penn from evidence thinking he's helping dexter , then goes to las vegas to live with nadia
No clue where the heck the rest of the theories came from, but Quinn helping Dexter sounds reasonable. Dexter helped him out before and he knows it, and if something comes up that makes Quinn thinks he in jeopardy, from stealing evidence, or killing Nadia's boss, he might just do it before he gets arrested or skips town.

Last edited:

Dude Matthews and Harry coming up with the code themselves would be INSANE!

Back
Top Bottom