Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

You sound like such a coddled individual.
was....for a long time.

i know history has alot worse things than siblings falling in love, but just because the dexter situation pales in comparison to the real world history, it doesnt make it ok (even theoretically)

not offended by your statement, i guess its always nice to hear constructive criticism, even if that was not your intention.

was....for a long time.
i know history has alot worse things than siblings falling in love, but just because the dexter situation pales in comparison to the real world history, it doesnt make it ok (even theoretically)

not offended by your statement, i guess its always nice to hear constructive criticism, even if that was not your intention.

You have to take into consideration, Dexter is not blood to her.

......and that's why you watch it from the start :lol:

Its been a boring season IMO but this episode was a nice build up for the finale

Deb :smh:

For the recorded I absolutely hated the "I'm in love with Dex" angle they started in last season, and was happy to hell that got shot down, and we didn't have to endure her talking about her feelings in therapy every episode again. And everyone I know also greatly loathed that entire subplot, so you the fact you turned it off if that was the first thing you saw doesn't surprise me. lol Like guy above me said, that's why you watch it form the start

That one aspect of last season was madly annoying, kinda like this entire season.

I'm already sure what will happen next season.

In the most anti-climatic way possible Dexter dies next season, and Debra is the one to kill him. Maybe even murder suicide(hope not)
This season isn't even over but I'm just preparing myself in advance for the terrible massive letdown I know the series finale next year will be inevitably be. I think they made this season so crappy just so next season looks good, but no sir, I won't be tricked.

Last edited:
For the recorded I absolutely hated the "I'm in love with Dex" angle they started in last season, and was happy to hell that got shot down, and we didn't have to endure her talking about her feelings in therapy every episode again. And everyone I know also greatly loathed that entire subplot, so you the fact you turned it off if that was the first thing you saw doesn't surprise me. lol Like guy above me said, that's why you watch it form the start
That one aspect of last season was madly annoying, kinda like this entire season.
I'm already sure what will happen next season.
In the most anti-climatic way possible Dexter dies next season, and Debra is the one to kill him. Maybe even murder suicide(hope not)
This season isn't even over but I'm just preparing myself in advance for the terrible massive letdown I know the series finale next year will be inevitably be. I think they made this season so crappy just so next season looks good, but no sir, I won't be tricked.
didnt know they introduced it that late into the season. might have a marathon, when i find time. good to know im not the only one feeling this way.

Why would you start watching the show on season 7?
mean.gif
i was talking about it with a friend and he was a fan....happened to have that episode on his phone cuz he was watching it earlier....i thought....let me get the jist of this, and watched a few mins of it....

i did like the narration part of it, but ...no sir this show is not for me 
laugh.gif
   people taking the idea of being open minded a little too far, and i know its just a show...but eh...

scandal all day
ambdoo.gif
ambdoo.gif
ambdoo.gif
ambdoo.gif

Why would you start watching the show on season 7? :smh:
i was talking about it with a friend and he was a fan....happened to have that episode on his phone cuz he was watching it earlier....i thought....let me get the jist of this, and watched a few mins of it....
i did like the narration part of it, but ...no sir this show is not for me :lol:    people taking the idea of being open minded a little too far, and i know its just a show...but eh...

scandal all day

:rofl: This guy can't be serious. They're not even blood related and if you started from the beginning it makes sense if you put it in the context of the show. Either way, Deb :evil:

I have a feeling that Deb did this to herself, not Hannah. I could be wrong, but Deb is so far out there, planting evidence, being in love with her brother, wanting to nail a killer who's banging the brother she loves, I think she spiked her own water.

The preview for next week. :wow: Homie under arrest, wanting to clip LaGuerta, it's coming man, it's coming.

And that Doakes scene is a flashback. "Suprise ************" was in like season 2 I think. No way that's actually Doakes, they wouldn't do that, they just teasin us. Besides, if we can handle Harry bein in every season as a dead dude, then we can handle some Doakes flashbacks, but not the real thing, no way.

I think Dex has to kill Hannah somehow, or she carries into next season. Her, Deb, and Dex looked like logical sides against LaGuerta next season as it all unfolds. Deb and Hannah may even have to team up to help somehow. Then Dex would have to choose maybe? Iono.

Lookin forward to next week tho.

roll.gif
This guy can't be serious. They're not even blood related and if you started from the beginning it makes sense if you put it in the context of the show. Either way, Deb
devil.gif
dont even try to justify it. its still incest (relationship not genetic). my only mistake was not watching it from the begining to judge the show, otherwise i stand by my original statement.

they where penny pinching and didnt want to jack up a e-46 lmao

if you really think about the show isnt really production crazy , probably 

shot on a relatively low budget.

also , new theory inlolving louie

**spoiler**

dexter can pin louie as the bay harbour copy cat butcher , he did video vlogs on how much he disliked dexter....matuska can testify on him stealing the  ice truck killers files and he was working on a serial killer video game , on top of the fact his serial killer video game had a simulator that let you play as the bay harbour butcher.....meh lmao

Last edited:

**spoiler**

dexter can pin louie as the bay harbour copy cat butcher , he did video vlogs on how much he disliked dexter....matuska can testify on him stealing the bay harbour butchers files and he was working on a serial killer video game , on top of the fact his serial killer video game had a simulator that let you play as the bay harbour butcher.....meh lmao

I dig your theory. :pimp:

Damn, that is very solid. Louis could easily be used later, and they carried him over from last season without us knowing his place, could easily still do that. Good call.

**spoiler**

dexter can pin louie as the bay harbour copy cat butcher , he did video vlogs on how much he disliked dexter....matuska can testify on him stealing the bay harbour butchers files and he was working on a serial killer video game , on top of the fact his serial killer video game had a simulator that let you play as the bay harbour butcher.....meh lmao

I dig your theory. :pimp:

and no one knows he's dead, just missing. and the leftover plastic room can still be pinned on him as well. so that theory is very good. though the writers will probably go another way. :smh:

I think Dexter is too smart to not consider Deb doing it to herself. They're saving it for the finale to bring it up. I think he has a plan that wasn't explained that involves temporarily putting Hannah in jail. He knows something we don't yet. There's no way he would have sent Hannah to jail instead of killing her.

I really like the Louis theory.

Last edited:
Yeah, having Hannah in jail makes no sense to me either. She knows everything about Dex and Deb, she could say a ton of stuff and if she got hold of LaGuerta, she'd be free in no time. So it ain't like Dex and Deb can just leave her in jail and hope she stays quiet to be nice. :lol:

Yeah, having Hannah in jail makes no sense to me either. She knows everything about Dex and Deb, she could say a ton of stuff and if she got hold of LaGuerta, she'd be free in no time. So it ain't like Dex and Deb can just leave her in jail and hope she stays quiet to be nice.
laugh.gif
at the very least i am anticipating the season finale much more than last years.

i don't know who they where trying to kid with the whole "did travis kill dexter" thing

last year , horrible anticipation to last years finale , you just signed on for 2 more season's 
laugh.gif

**spoiler**

dexter can pin louie as the bay harbour copy cat butcher , he did video vlogs on how much he disliked dexter....matuska can testify on him stealing the  ice truck killers files and he was working on a serial killer video game , on top of the fact his serial killer video game had a simulator that let you play as the bay harbour butcher.....meh lmao

Jeez, that actually would bring this story around, and clean it up a little bit. All 3 people that were there when Louis died are now dead, and dude clearly was a little off. I'm wondering what they used to arrest Dexter, because the guy he almost carved up is honestly the only real witness I think that can/would link him? Don't think Deb or Hannah would give him up, despite everything.

Jeez, that actually would bring this story around, and clean it up a little bit. All 3 people that were there when Louis died are now dead, and dude clearly was a little off. I'm wondering what they used to arrest Dexter, because the guy he almost carved up is honestly the only real witness I think that can/would link him? Don't think Deb or Hannah would give him up, despite everything.
yeah i rewatched the episode and saw isaak killing louie in the "previously on dexter" and thought......well that was wierd

Back
Top Bottom