Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

Doakes, Laguerta, and laguerta's ex husband(forgot his name) are all in a show called Oz.:lol:

Yeah I remember when I started watching Oz on hbogo, saw a bunch of people from Dexter, and a bunch from the wire on there.

Doakes, Laguerta, and laguerta's ex husband(forgot his name) are all in a show called Oz.
laugh.gif
Yeah I remember when I started watching Oz on hbogo, saw a bunch of people from Dexter, and a bunch from the wire on there.
Like two people that I've seen on that show are also from lost.

I finished lost before I started oz. When I did start oz micheal's(lost)/augustus hill's mouth was the first scene of the show.
laugh.gif

Even though I have yet to watch the wire, I've recognized one character from that show.

The wheelchair guy from Lost.

Outside of sports this is the only show i watch..only 2 eps left..what am i suppose to watch now?

Outside of sports this is the only show i watch..only 2 eps left..what am i suppose to watch now?
Catch up on Homeland, and maybe next year can just watch both these on Sundays during Fall.

The Americans looks interesting starts on FX next month. Nothing else new that I know about, everything else you probably will have to do some catching up.

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm convinced Deb poisoned herself to get rid of Hannah which is stupid asd hell and I don't know how Dex didn't think that scenario through. Ughhhhh
**** is about to pop off. He got set up haaaaaaaaard and he left the plastic room up smh.. i figured he'd dismantle it quickly :rolleyes

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I'm convinced Deb poisoned herself to get rid of Hannah which is stupid asd hell and I don't know how Dex didn't think that scenario through. Ughhhhh
**** is about to pop off. He got set up haaaaaaaaard and he left the plastic room up smh.. i figured he'd dismantle it quickly :rolleyes

Season Finale is gonna be CRAZY!!!

This is a make or break episode for me with all the different storylines coming together.  Curious to see how everything plays out.  

Season Finale is gonna be CRAZY!!!

I had the same exact thoughts the entire episode. Don't know why Dexter even thought about it. I felt bad watching Hannah get taken away cause I'm positives he didn't do it. Although I feel that they would have ended the episode showing that Deb did it if that's what really happened.

Deb had to do it..that was the first thing that came to mind watching last weeks preview.. Next Sunday can't come fast enough..in this weeks preview it showed Dex and Hanna kissing,and Hanna out of jail.I doubt Dex will hold it against Deb if it was in fact her..

"Dexter Morgan you have the right to remain silent"

:nerd:

Can't wait for the finale

Wait....
is doakes alive? LaGuerta needs to die

Last edited:
matthews with multiple swag lines on laguerta

they ended quinn's sublot so easy , i would like for them to tie that in some how in the finale

the been dedicating five minutes of sublot to that story almost the entire season

foreshadowing

jamie still doesnt have a social life of her own

and i dont know if you guys remember but there was a black chick with a blonde afro who dexter got his record from

back in the days that said of the three men that killed dexters mom , one was dead , one was running a tavern in naples

which was jimenez and one was doing life without the pssibilty of parole

My predictions:  Hannah didn't do it.  Dexter doesn't REALLY get arrested.  Doakes isn't alive it's a flashback/hallucination.  Dexter gets Estrada.  Somehow Dexter uses Estrada to throw them all off.

Hannah either gets cleared or dies, but it's over for them.  ******g Deb
mean.gif

My predictions:  Hannah didn't do it.  Dexter doesn't REALLY get arrested.  Doakes isn't alive it's a flashback/hallucination.  Dexter gets Estrada.  Somehow Dexter uses Estrada to throw them all off.

Hannah either gets cleared or dies, but it's over for them.  ******g Deb
mean.gif
I agree for the most part..i cant stand Deb..worst character in the show i think

Back
Top Bottom