Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

Pretty solid episode. Bautista catching onto the BS of Quinn. Dex getting reckless.

BTW all those mad I said Hannah was only appearing in 10 episodes must've not noticed she wasn't in the first 2. Gotcha

SON OF A *****!!!! :lol:

thank god i was so annoyed by this. I'm keeping my heart away from her character though, especially since Deb is fixing to get her locked up

Dexter going into "No ***** given" mode. Its about to be on next season and maybe even the last 2 episodes of this season.

But I think they had to do that because I dont think they want to end the series with Dex in jail. So he is going to have to off Leguerrta and she obviously doesnt meet the code. So next season, if you **** with Dexter its a wrap.

They could go so many ways to end the series. I dont know which one I would rather have. As long as Deb getting put in the hospital doesnt bring up "feelings" for Dex and they end the series "happily ever after" together I'll prolly be good.

Maybe another serial killer with a code will come along and take Dex out if Dex decides to off La Guerta and the dad from Unhappily Ever After.

You guys forget one of thee most important parts of the code.

Don't get caught.

So LaGuerta may not fit the evil doer type portion of the code, but if she's gonna bust him, then she fits that part of the code just fine.

I hope that's where we are headed, Mathews and LaGuerta against Dex and Deb, with the rest of Miami Metro oblivious to it all. :smokin

Was a little surprised that Quinn stays surviving, but yet again, I think Batista is getting close to callin him out and them squarin off.

LOVED the way Dex handled Hanna's dad at the flower shop. :pimp: Thought old dude was gonna piss himself. :lol:

^
I forgot about that part. They keep overlooking it on the show. Dex has already killed an innocent person by accident a couple of times. I guess he'd make an exception for people trying to catch him. I think when he had Doakes captive he was trying to figure out what to do with him and Lila bailed him out.

Last edited:
The season started off great but I hate where they took it after Isaak went to prison.

What in particular?

They had them work together (he should of been the main antagonist til the end)
This new Fire Starter dude person was a lame story.
Although Hanna is nice to look at, I don't care for her or her story.
Louis should of had a bigger part.
Deb or Dex will end up getting to laGuerta before she outs him, pretty obvious.

It started off well with Deb trying to channel his Passenger, but then she was okay with it and wanted him to kill McKay so easily.. Idk, it just got stupid to me. I'll keep watching I guess.. but it really has been last to BWE, Homeland, and TWD to me for a few weeks. The last time this show took a chance and caught everyone by surprise was Rita.. I need some more 'holy shh' unexpected moments, everything from then til now has pretty much been predictable and that's when you know the writers are just struggling to make it work.

Last edited:
They had them work together (he should of been the main antagonist til the end)
This new Fire Starter dude person was a lame story.
Although Hanna is nice to look at, I don't care for her or her story.
Louis should of had a bigger part.
Deb or Dex will end up getting to laGuerta before she outs him, pretty obvious.
It started off well with Deb trying to channel his Passenger, but then she was okay with it and wanted him to kill McKay so easily.. Idk, it just got stupid to me. I'll keep watching I guess.. but it really has been last to BWE, Homeland, and TWD to me for a few weeks. The last time this show took a chance and caught everyone by surprise was Rita.. I need some more 'holy shh' unexpected moments, everything from then til now has pretty much been predictable and that's when you know the writers are just struggling to make it work.

This is pretty much how I feel

Louis was wasted and could have been a nice advisory.

how did deb know it was Dex by looking at the flame suit?

I'm guessing because it was crumpled in the corner it showed someone else was there, because he would have been smart enough to put it on or been closer to it when the fumes started to overcome him.

Last edited:
Quinn has officially won the 2012 Drake Award for television simp of the year.

His storylines and character are terrible.

Everything seems rushed now. The Quinn story. Dex and Hannah. Hannah and her father. Deb embracing Dex's 'dark passenger', Issak, This new killer. Whatever the dude's name was who was trying to sabotage Dex because of his video game. All these storylines fully developed (and came to a close at times) in a couple episodes. There seems to be no real overarching story this season other than LaGuerta catching on.

Last edited:
Everything seems rushed now. The Quinn story. Dex and Hannah. Hannah and her father. Deb embracing Dex's 'dark passenger', Issak, This new killer. Whatever the dude's name was who was trying to sabotage Dex because of his video game. All these storylines fully developed (and came to a close at times) in a couple episodes. There seems to be no real overarching story this season other than LaGuerta catching on.
Qft

I think it was CP that mentioned it in the Sports Movies thread in Sports forum.. LaGuerta gets a mindfuark of an idea from old Captain about Dexter's connection to the ice trucker killer and just simply doesn't make the connection/believes it's just a coincidence so fast... after being on Dexter's *** all season. *****?

I think it was CP that mentioned it in the Sports Movies thread in Sports forum.. LaGuerta gets a mindfuark of an idea from old Captain about Dexter's connection to the ice trucker killer and just simply doesn't make the connection/believes it's just a coincidence so fast... after being on Dexter's *** all season. *****?

This. And how are they going to have LaGuerta become this super detective when I can't think of a single case she's solved or piece of detective work that she's done in 7 seasons. C'mon son.

So I'm not the only one who thought she liked him more than an employee then? She loved her some Dexter. She wasn't in to proving Doakes innocent before, but now she is?

You can tell that the writers involved with the show now weren't writing a couple of years back, because there is no consistency.

Laguarta gotta go. She too close to figuring out the truth between dex and doakes

So I'm not the only one who thought she liked him more than an employee then? She loved her some Dexter. She wasn't in to proving Doakes innocent before, but now she is?

You can tell that the writers involved with the show now weren't writing a couple of years back, because there is no consistency.

True, but not only that, but she was the one who told Deb that you just gotta let cases go. But now she reaching all over the place to find thee guy who kills bad people. If anything the LaGuerta character should be all for it, clearing the streets of criminals. Seeing how she's not the cleanest officer. She covered up a murder herself.

This is pretty much how I feel
Louis was wasted and could have been a nice advisory.
I'm guessing because it was crumpled in the corner it showed someone else was there, because he would have been smart enough to put it on or been closer to it when the fumes started to overcome him.

Naw, someone anonymous called in about smelling gas or whatever and Deb knew right then it was Dexter. Had nothing to do with how the suit was positioned.

Back
Top Bottom