Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

Wow, great episode.

Dexters Argentina monologue to finish the episode had me thinking deep.

Great episode. I wonder how Dex and Deb will end up at the end of the season. Laguerta is getting real close. Hanna will die soon. No woman in Dexter's life usually stick around........except for Deb.

Did anyone catch the faces of the 2 dudes after they kissed each other in the bar?
roll.gif
roll.gif
No. Lol.

Did anyone catch dat mass in the background when Dex was on the phone at the beach?

Yo I seen that thong walk past like :wow: :evil:

Folks, you may hate the faces she makes, but Deb is DESTROYING this season acting wise. That scene where she finally tells Dex how she really feels was incredible. I know everyone hates her, but she and Dex are electric in their scenes together.

Is it me, or is her sweater suddenly tighter? :nerd: Push up, or she maybe have a little work done somehow?

:rofl: smokin out with Astor. (however you spell it)

Man, everyone called it about Issac bein on the other side, but that scene with him and Dex in the bar was top notch. This dude, is a worthy damn advesary. I prefer his style much more to Trinity's style. Ugh, killing wise, not lifestyle. Let me clarify that. :lol: Dude, Issac is always in control, never off his game, not some bumbling old man that can't even kill hisself right. I think Dex v Issac gonna turn epic here real soon. His suit game, btw, is top shelf.

LaGuerta, just slowly, quietly, following the paper trail. I think she becomes the big issue next season. Deb caught in the middle. Help Dex, or end Dex.

I swear tho, I thought Dex said a few seasons ago he had his boat registered under another name, one that could not be traced back to him. Now his name flat out on the paperwork, in the computer system, etc etc. I need to go back, but I swear his boat was docked under another name back then, he even explained it when he said he needed a new place to dump bags. Anyone else remember?

Sirko wasn't a surprise. We already knew that couple episodes in, but it was hilarious when Dexter looked around and noticed the setting of the bar :lol:
Hannah is so bomb, I was hoping she'd stick around longer. Too bad she's only have 2 episodes left :smh:

:stoneface: use a ******g spoiler

Pretty good episode. A lot of twist.

Quinn is as good as dead

i dont know what to think about this week's ep yet. i'm loving this season but my gripe with it is wrapping up storylines a little prematurely, first louis then what happened this week. this week wasn't up to par with the last couple, not really on the edge of my seat waiting for next week

i dont know what to think about this week's ep yet. i'm loving this season but my gripe with it is wrapping up storylines a little prematurely, first louis then what happened this week. this week wasn't up to par with the last couple, not really on the edge of my seat waiting for next week
I was..last weeks was the weakest ep yet..last nites was a lil better..only 3 more left

The writers need to hurry up and put Quinn out of his misery. 
mean.gif

Deb's vagina must be the Shangri-La because Quinn's life has been in a complete downward spiral since they broke up.

Terrible season. Build up 9 episodes only to lose the season's identity.. for what? Some old, random fire fighter? ****. I am appalled.

I was intrigued about Sirko and Dexter working together. Would have wanted that to play out a little more. 

Loved seein Issac and Dex have to work together, was a cool little twist.

I am sad he's gone, but they didn't want to extend it out all season long like they did last season with Tom Hanks Jr. And technically, Issac isn't supposed to be the lead front man, the club owner was. He's supposed to be more of a big character in some way. I'm going to assume in the demise of Quinn, who is a freaking moron. Was only a matter of time before his girl got tricked out, then he goes in swinging? :lol: I think they use Gedrick to kill Quinn, just a hunch. (was really surprised to see him off Issac.)

You can see it building, LaGuerta and Mathews are gonna make a play, and Deb is going to have to either take Dex's side, or do her job. I think it's clear that's where we're headed.

The Backdraft killer will just be to close this season out, setting it up for next season.

Loved the scene between Deb and blondie. (why do I forget all these ******* names when I'm tryin to type about them? :lol: )

Not likin Dex as a simp. :smh: He can have chicks, no prob, but him gettin all weepy and what not, come on.

Stone cold kill at the gun range tho. :smokin Just about ridiculous out in the open, but still awesome.

Issac was one of the better characters on the show in terms of guest stars, they should have kept him a bit longer if they could. They could have found a way. But I suppose on a show that has featured about 150 deaths, we should be used to not getting attached to characters we like.

The season has still been on point thru 9, 3 episodes left to set us up for the final go round. Hope they finish it out strong and get us all hype for next year.

Loved seein Issac and Dex have to work together, was a cool little twist.
I am sad he's gone, but they didn't want to extend it out all season long like they did last season with Tom Hanks Jr. And technically, Issac isn't supposed to be the lead front man, the club owner was. He's supposed to be more of a big character in some way. I'm going to assume in the demise of Quinn, who is a freaking moron. Was only a matter of time before his girl got tricked out, then he goes in swinging? :lol: I think they use Gedrick to kill Quinn, just a hunch. (was really surprised to see him off Issac.)
You can see it building, LaGuerta and Mathews are gonna make a play, and Deb is going to have to either take Dex's side, or do her job. I think it's clear that's where we're headed.
The Backdraft killer will just be to close this season out, setting it up for next season.
Loved the scene between Deb and blondie. (why do I forget all these ******* names when I'm tryin to type about them? :lol: )
Not likin Dex as a simp. :smh: He can have chicks, no prob, but him gettin all weepy and what not, come on.
Stone cold kill at the gun range tho. :smokin Just about ridiculous out in the open, but still awesome.
Issac was one of the better characters on the show in terms of guest stars, they should have kept him a bit longer if they could. They could have found a way. But I suppose on a show that has featured about 150 deaths, we should be used to not getting attached to characters we like.
The season has still been on point thru 9, 3 episodes left to set us up for the final go round. Hope they finish it out strong and get us all hype for next year.

I can see where they are going with it though...they're trying to humanize Dex, setting us up for a final season where they could go a bunch of different directions... (Hannah dies, Dex snaps.....or Dex realizing he needs to change, but is caught up in all the mess involving Laguerta/Matthews/Deb etc.) I'm excited to see where it goes.

Laguerta is in another show called Oz.

I found it funny how Dexter wants Hannah to live when he was going to kill her at first.

I thought that Hannah was dead. They made it seem like it.

Issac is a nice guy man of his word.

I wondered why George showed up at the boat. I guess he wanted to make sure Isaak was going to be killed. Wouldn't have really mattered tho, because Isaak was going to leave town anyway. George is more than likely on the chopping block for Dex now, which will probably make Quinn's life a little easier.

Last edited:
George smanging Quinn's girl during lunch time :smokin.

Hanna looked uncomfortable in that hospital scene when Dex was pouring his heart out to her. She had that weird look on her face. Also in the previews it looked like she doesn't understand Dexter as well as he thought. She doesn't have a "dark passenger" like he does.

Terrible season. Build up 9 episodes only to lose the season's identity.. for what? Some old, random fire fighter? ****. I am appalled.
i dont want to be captain obvious but....

laguerta is looking for the bay harbor butcher

dexter will eventually need somebody to pin it on

dooms day killer and doakes where burned to death

firefighter works for miami dade police apparently 

bam

firefighter= bay harbor butcher

Back
Top Bottom