Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

Was wondering what type of list LaGuerta was looking at. I know Dexter name had a check next to it, but I was thinking since they just showed her looking, she might have been looking a Deb name.

When going over his past relationships, I thought after all of this, if Deb will be the one who perfectly fits into what he's looking for. I know last season they had that brief romance thing. But in the end, will it be Deb who accepts him. Her calling him to make the kill :smokin

Surprised it took a Capt. of the Dept. that long to put 2 & 2 together. I know it's not real, but c'mon, how many employees at Miami Metro have a boat and handle with blood?

I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but for some reason I think Issak might off Hanna McKay.

Surprised it took a Capt. of the Dept. that long to put 2 & 2 together. I know it's not real, but c'mon, how many employees at Miami Metro have a boat and handle with blood?
I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but for some reason I think Issak might off Hanna McKay.
THIS.

Dex took out Isaaks loved one... Isaak Will Take His...

Basically Rita Part II.

Was wondering what type of list LaGuerta was looking at. I know Dexter name had a check next to it, but I was thinking since they just showed her looking, she might have been looking a Deb name.
When going over his past relationships, I thought after all of this, if Deb will be the one who perfectly fits into what he's looking for. I know last season they had that brief romance thing. But in the end, will it be Deb who accepts him. Her calling him to make the kill :smokin

It was cross-checking a list of people who work at Miami Metro that also own a boat. Because Dexter owns a boat, a check was next to his name.

Last edited:
Just got caught up to season 7, show is cool but I don't know about top 3 ever. Whatever happened to officer Cira :evil: :evil:

^ Dexters babysitter IMO is the hottest.

Welp, now its about to get real. LaGuerta has Dexter in her mind as the BHB. Isaak is out and coming for Dexter.

Dexter telling Deb he has feelings for Hannah may show that Hannah will help Dexter in some aspect. But Deb and Dexters relationship will really take a hit.

From here on out I expect it to get crazy.

Last edited:
they have a new detective that just showed up out of nowhere, the black chick.  I don't even know what her name is, but she's always at the scenes.

^^^ yea I aw her too. She just popped up outta nowhere early in the season.
Shes just Background Filler if anything.

I wonder how Deb will take it now that Dexter is love with the ONE person she is calling on Dexter to kill. I find it really funny that Deb is not seeing it through her fathers eyes. |I

hopefully someone DIES tonight (preferably Quinn)

Cant wait to see how much more pissed Deb's gonna get at the Hannah situation

hannah annoys me...she needs to be laid to rest....however if deb met dexters blade i would rejoice...

Forgot all about Cira. As long as I have a face, she'll always have a seat.

Hannah is so damn hot. I knew Dexter couldn't kill her. I wouldn't be able to either :smh:. It'd be funny if she ended up being pregnant with all the raw dogging they did on their first date. Their kid will grow up to be a talented serial killer.

It was awesome to finally hear her blurt it out. It must also be weird in real life since they're divorced and he's filming those scenes with a hot blonde. Dexter was shocked twice in this episode :lol:.

Did anyone catch the faces of the 2 dudes after they kissed each other in the bar? :rofl: :rofl:

Sirko wasn't a surprise. We already knew that couple episodes in, but it was hilarious when Dexter looked around and noticed the setting of the bar :lol:

Hannah is so bomb, I was hoping she'd stick around longer. Too bad she's only have 2 episodes left :smh:

hannah annoys me...she needs to be laid to rest....however if deb met dexters blade i would rejoice...

How can that face annoy you brotha? If u get dwn like Sirko I'd understand. The first person that needs the table treatment is LaGuerta. She's mad annoying.

Sirko wasn't a surprise. We already knew that couple episodes in, but it was hilarious when Dexter looked around and noticed the setting of the bar :lol:

Hannah is so bomb, I was hoping she'd stick around longer. Too bad she's only have 2 episodes left :smh:

She's nice, her face makes up for having no yambs

I don't buy any of laguertas nonsense.

Finding the slide, suddenly becoming a one woman amazing investigator.. etc

im not hyped for next weeks episode... ehhhh based on the preview im thinking it might be a throw away and stuff starts happening the following ep

Back
Top Bottom