Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

WARNING: POST CONTAINS SPOILERS!

Arguably the best ending to Dexter :rofl: dude has really dug himself in a hole, literally & figuratively. Quinn being being a Capt. save a *** to a stripper he's only knew for a few weeks. C'mon now! Homegirl already dead, but he still tampers with evidence. SMH

Last edited:
WOW DEXTER WAS AMAZING. god knows how this season is going to end up. I hope they hired enough writers.

WARNING SPOILERS

They've got Quinns mess aboout stealing the evidence and possibly getting killed, caught, fired.

They've got the brotherhood coming after Dexter.

Who the hell knows how Dexter and this chick are gonna end up but they could be the best real bonnie and clyde :x

Deb is going to be on Dexters *** especially after dating this writer

This writer is going to be on Dexters *** too.

I just hope they manage all this chaos into a well thought out story and don't just skip over stuff how they normally do. :smokin

I may just be rambling cause I am hyped!!!!!!

WOW DEXTER WAS AMAZING. god knows how this season is going to end up. I hope they hired enough writers.

WARNING SPOILERS

They've got Quinns mess aboout stealing the evidence and possibly getting killed, caught, fired.

They've got the brotherhood coming after Dexter.

Who the hell knows how Dexter and this chick are gonna end up but they could be the best real bonnie and clyde :x

Deb is going to be on Dexters *** especially after dating this writer

This writer is going to be on Dexters *** too.

I just hope they manage all this chaos into a well thought out story and don't just skip over stuff how they normally do. :smokin

I may just be rambling cause I am hyped!!!!!!

With Sirko being out I'm just waiting for homebody to wake up on that table soon. I think McCay is gonna end up in jail, or dead. Glad Dex didn't kill her cuz that would've only strengthen LaGuertas theory. Great season. Dex is in some deep ish.

Dude really buried it to the hilt. :lol: Gad damn he straight jumped on that table, and I ain't eem blame him. He saw the goods when he was wrappin her in plastic.

Quinn is a loser, wish Dex would be the one to end him.

I loved it when he yelled at Deb to let him take care of LaGuerta.

Deb is totally getting ran thru by the author.

Loved them bringing Jordan Chase back up.

Fraud Clooney is an absolute G. :pimp:

I have no idea how they close this season but Dex is absolutely bottled in.

This season has been awesome.

"I wanna take you out..."

"...on a date?"

"...that'll work."

:lol: :lol:

on another note: dexter got the yambs and went in raw. :nerd: :evil: :smh:

on even another note: damn, this show is great and keeps getting better. idc idc idc. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
This girl character is starting to bore me.

I can't tell if that was a kill attempt gone wrong or gone right.

LOL@the preview.

I caught a glimpse of it and saw that she had a knife to Dexter's throat.

How can he be so foolish?

Deb's about to find out that Dex lied about the buried bodies case.

LOL@Quinn threatening to put bullets in dude's throat.

wowoooo

the last few minutes of this episode was crazy. preview for next week is looking even better :x

I'M SO HYPED OMG I'M CRYING LIKE WHEN I FIRST HEARD LATE REGISTRATION WOW

My man Dex getting them yambs :smokin :smokin :smokin

I ain't eem mad.

Love this season...i'm hyped as hell for next week's episode

Man, I Called it. Knew with this chick was gonna drag on. Saw for the preview she has the knife at his throat, but later on is Actually sleeping with her in his bed while talking to Deb.

So She Still Lives and Isaak is out. Whoa.

I'll say it once and I'll say it again... This Season > Current Season Of Walking Dead. 

Don't Get me wrong, WD is a good show. But Every Sunday Due to the plot/suspense Dexter is what I get happy for when I wake for Sundays, behind NFL of course.

While I really enjoyed the episode, I am disappointed with where the season is heading. Quin and Dexter both getting caught up with some silly blonde broads, both of them are (currently) playing Captain Save-A-***. Hope it doesn't dominate the story line too much.
Oh, and who else has picked up on Isaak being gay for Victor? They have hinted at it through out.
Dexter: "Why does Victor mean so much to you"
Isaak : 'Because I loved him"
It went something like that.
Also, when Isaak goes into Victors apartment, he has a picture of them two behind the frame, and Isaak starts crying. I am telling you guys, they are definitely gay for each other.

It's established that Sirko had the hits for Victor.
And Dex ain't falling for the blond he's tryna get close to her for the kill. He says in the preview of the next episode.

He definitely fell for the blonde....

And Quin has just become a full blown punk.. The story line is just too much there for me, I don't know if I am feeling it.. like the dude is really about to jeopardize everything over a girl (that is a stripper for gods sake) whom he has known for what, a couple weeks? Ehh

And Quin has just become a full blown punk.. The story line is just too much there for me, I don't know if I am feeling it.. like the dude is really about to jeopardize everything over a girl (that is a stripper for gods sake) whom he has known for what, a couple weeks? Ehh

Quinn already been dirty tho. That's why he told him, you know we already own you. So he gets paid, and keeps his name clean, and hopes the chick is alive for him to keep pounding. :lol:

Bottom line, Quinn ain't long for this world. :smokin

^yeah I agree. They pretty much got Quinn in check-mate.
The only way I see Quinn getting out of it safely is by going to Deb with the truth, getting some help...

But i think we all know that wont happen. :lol:
I think we're all pretty much ready to see Quinn take some major L's soon...

Last edited:
The whole Quinn/Nadia angle seems to hastily thrown together by the writers. I mean, he just met this chick like two episodes ago.

The whole Quinn/Nadia angle seems to hastily thrown together by the writers. I mean, he just met this chick like two episodes ago.

That's what I'm saying, but in reality people do dumb things for people they don't even knw. On top of that Quinn's dirty, and the Russians got him by the balls.

Ok I get it. Everyone basically did the wrong thing this episode.

This season has got me disliking dexter more and more and wouldn't mind if he got caught. Dude hasn't learned anything. Didn't he just say 2 episodes ago that letting the Trinity Killer live and not killing him the first chance he got was a huge mistake that wouldn't happen again? Then lets the girl live. Not taking Debs concern into consideration after she saved him once from Laguerta with the photo.

Back
Top Bottom