Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

^
That would be the only appropriate way to package it :smokin. People will store it in their air conditioning units too.

I thought that Quinn was going to be killed by the russian dude.

I wonder if the russian dude told his comrades about Dexter killing Victor.

Dexter's fooling himself if he thinks he can handle the situation.

LOL at Dexter ALREADY lying to Deb.

That would of been awesome if Deb said this guys like The Punisher instead of the Terminator, since he was actually the Punisher lol.

Best episode so far. Hope the Russian gives dexter a run for his money. Dexter always wins easily

While I really enjoyed the episode, I am disappointed with where the season is heading. Quin and Dexter both getting caught up with some silly blonde broads, both of them are (currently) playing Captain Save-A-***. Hope it doesn't dominate the story line too much.

Oh, and who else has picked up on Isaak being gay for Victor? They have hinted at it through out.

Dexter: "Why does Victor mean so much to you"
Isaak : 'Because I loved him"

It went something like that.

Also, when Isaak goes into Victors apartment, he has a picture of them two behind the frame, and Isaak starts crying. I am telling you guys, they are definitely gay for each other.

Isaak didn't say because he loved him, he said because he liked him.

One thing I did catch, when he spotted Dex near his car, didn't he say "hello there handsome"? I never heard no straight dude say something like that, so it's looking more likely.

However, gay or not, Isaak is a damn boss. Dude took down the bar and went to the club to get his arm stitched up like nothin. :rofl:

I freaking LOVED how Dex caught on to the hot blonde right away. Just playin with the giraffe toy, he knew she was full of ****. Now she knows he knows, and the game goes on.

That filthy ************ Quinn about to get the Louis treatment from Russia. I forgot all about dude used to be dirty back in the day. In fact, I wonder why they gave up on Quinn chasin down Dex, they should bring that back, since he don't have enough to worry about already. LaGuerta's after him, Deb is pissed, Isaak, now blondie, might as well throw Q back in the mix too. In the end, everybody dies. :smokin

The convo between Isaak and Dex in jail. :wow: Isaak bottom line told him how he would be a very patient man and wait a long time to ice Dexter. We all know Isaak is getting out at some point, so Dex is still going to have to deal with him sooner or later.

This season has been great so far. Can't believe it's already almost half over.

Bravo. on Dex Approaching His Apartment and noticed the blinds and knowing there is somebody inside & Leaving that voicemail. Genius. 

Glad Dex found out what really happened to Louis, I was hoping it wouldn't be pinned on him because his boat. 

I started falling for that blonde girl too.... Another Crazy Broad. 

this season has been great

that scene with dex and issak in jail
issak: "i dont know who you are"
dex: "If you ever find out, you'll regret it."
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
is it possible for issak to top trinity?

While I really enjoyed the episode, I am disappointed with where the season is heading. Quin and Dexter both getting caught up with some silly blonde broads, both of them are (currently) playing Captain Save-A-***. Hope it doesn't dominate the story line too much.

Oh, and who else has picked up on Isaak being gay for Victor? They have hinted at it through out.

Dexter: "Why does Victor mean so much to you"
Isaak : 'Because I loved him"

It went something like that.

Also, when Isaak goes into Victors apartment, he has a picture of them two behind the frame, and Isaak starts crying. I am telling you guys, they are definitely gay for each other.

It's established that Sirko had the hits for Victor.

And Dex ain't falling for the blond he's tryna get close to her for the kill. He says in the preview of the next episode.

It's still the beginning of the season, it's clear there is still a plot coming together.. Isaak is in Jail, which i thought he would be the villain the whole season.

I'm sure there is another twist coming along. And I see that blonde girl BEING an easy kill for dex. I HOPE it doesn't drag on with her. 

It's still the beginning of the season, it's clear there is still a plot coming together.. Isaak is in Jail, which i thought he would be the villain the whole season.

I'm sure there is another twist coming along. And I see that blonde girl BEING an easy kill for dex. I HOPE it doesn't drag on with her. 

yeah, i'm sure he'll be out of jail soon. if not, the russian goons will definitely know somethings up.

and i hope not either. i know dexter won't fall for her, and i know she isn't as much a killer to be playing cat and mouse with dex nor be a challenge for him. so it would make no sense to keep her for too long like that crazy british chick from seasons ago.

wasn't victor with the stripper tho?

He's prolly a switch hitter. Cuz they're hinting Sirko caring too much about Victor. The fellow Russians, hell even Dexter doesn't get why he's so persistent on seeking revenge.

Back
Top Bottom