Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

Ok I get it. Everyone basically did the wrong thing this episode.

This season has got me disliking dexter more and more and wouldn't mind if he got caught. Dude hasn't learned anything. Didn't he just say 2 episodes ago that letting the Trinity Killer live and not killing him the first chance he got was a huge mistake that wouldn't happen again? Then lets the girl live. Not taking Debs concern into consideration after she saved him once from Laguerta with the photo.

True. The final season is next year, so by him being somewhat reckless I'm assuming they're already laying the ground work to his downfall probably. As for the Trinity Killer, I get you, but McCay isn't some old man. She's pretty bomb, so there's good reason for dude to slip up. Yambs make people do crazy things.

I think we also see the beginning of a quiet exit for Batista. :nerd:

I don't think he's gonna die, or have to bust Dexter in any way, I think he may just leave quietly in the sunset. Quinn gets offed, it's gonna come down to Deb, and LaGuerta v Dex and whatever foe comes next year.

(I'm sure they'll find something for Masuka too :nerd: :lol: )

Ok I get it. Everyone basically did the wrong thing this episode.
This season has got me disliking dexter more and more and wouldn't mind if he got caught. Dude hasn't learned anything. Didn't he just say 2 episodes ago that letting the Trinity Killer live and not killing him the first chance he got was a huge mistake that wouldn't happen again? Then lets the girl live. Not taking Debs concern into consideration after she saved him once from Laguerta with the photo.
I think it's Dexter struggling with his humanity more.
All he is going through with his sister coupled with the fact that it has him thinking of trying to change his ways got him here.
As he was about to off her she said "Do what you need to do" it hit him because that's what he has been struggling with more and more this season.
Also the fact that even though he kills "bad people" he does have a soft spot for fellow killers just like shorty who was with Wayne.
I see Quinn getting bodied somehow and I hope he does. Tired of his character so many bonehead moves.
Laguerta is going to discover Dex by the end of the season, she's hungry, she never believed that Doakes was the guy and she won't stop.
Love Issac on this show, such a cold, proficient, calculating killer. Still don't know why they haven't brought him out the closet though.
Can't wait to watch him and Dex go head to head :smokin

Last edited:
I think we also see the beginning of a quiet exit for Batista.
nerd.gif

I'm pretty sure Batista's bout to get killed 1 day before his retirement.  

i knew dex wasnt going to kill her....you can't take a chick out on a date then kill her what if she told people oh i'm going out with so and so

TBH I really thought they were going to show him about to kill her, have sex, and then kill her. That would have been :smokin

so victor cant be issacs son?

He could, but why not just say that to begin with? Def saving the twist til the end.

On IMDB I noticed McCay is only in 10 episodes. She def getting offed or arrested. Issak is listed in 12, so def waiting for the season finale face off. :smokin

no.

why would he hide a picture of themselves behind another picture in a frame?

why would his very own kashka brothers question why he wants revenge so much?

why would he tell dexter that he only "liked" victor when they were talking in the prison visit?

it would have been pretty clear if victor was his son. and i'm sure dexter could have had that information at his disposal when he researched isaak.

on that note, how on earth are they talking about some seriously incriminating matters in those prison visits? :lol: don't they listen in or record them things?

Last edited:
He could, but why not just say that to begin with? Def saving the twist til the end.
On IMDB I noticed McCay is only in 10 episodes. She def getting offed or arrested. Issak is listed in 12, so def waiting for the season finale face off.
smokin.gif
McKay gon get that Miguel treatment.

I hope that one white chick who was Dexter's accomplice comes back.
smokin.gif

Is like no one watching anymore???

I'm still hyped as ****. Quinn is still in deep mess.

Deb finally wanting Dexter to use his super powers and yet he says no.

I like him and this girl but hopefully the writers dont suck it up.

Cause truth be told the chick from season 2 forgot her name was just perfectly accepting of Dexter, and then out of the blew one episode she just became bat**** crazy

LaGuerta seein the name........here we go.

Deb now asking for it. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex flat out TAUNTING Isaac. Such a G.

Quinn writing that check. :smh: Lookin like a sucker.

This was a set up episode, but I think its gonna be a wild close to this season.

That was Dexter's name that Laguerta saw on that list right?

Quinn.
mean.gif
Dude has been ******g up left and right this season.

Now he might get Batista caught up in his nonsense by giving him that dirty money he got from Isaak.

Anyone else notice how nonchalant people are this season when talking about very incriminating matters?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last week it was the conversation between Dexter and Isaak, when they were openly talking about murder in a prison of all places. This week it was Deb not so subtlety giving the Dexter the ok to take out Hannah.

C'Mon now.
laugh.gif

That was Dexter's name that Laguerta saw on that list right?

Yep.

Anyone else notice how nonchalant people are this season when talking about very incriminating matters? :lol: :smh:

Last week it was the conversation between Dexter and Isaak, when they were openly talking about murder in a prison of all places. This week it was Deb not so subtlety giving the Dexter the ok to take out Hannah.

C'Mon now. :lol:

I was thinking this too. I also though when Isaak said "You'll regret telling me that.", that maybe he had a wire tap on or was recording the conversation or something.

Quinn already been dirty tho. That's why he told him, you know we already own you. So he gets paid, and keeps his name clean, and hopes the chick is alive for him to keep pounding. :lol:
Bottom line, Quinn ain't long for this world. :smokin

Yep.. I give Quinn another episode or 2 tops. he's done for.

@Storm2006: The idea of Isaak wearing a wire/recording device did cross my mind too when he said that. I even thought for a sec that the money he put down on the table was a recording device as well.

Him doing that really doesn't fit his M.O. based on what we've seen of Isaak so far this season. He seems to prefer the hands-on approach. So his a "you'll regret telling me that" is probably more along the lines of "You killed my man and you're gonna pay."
sick.gif
laugh.gif

@Storm2006: The idea of Isaak wearing a wire/recording device did cross my mind too when he said that. I even thought for a sec that the money he put down on the table was a recording device as well.

Him doing that really doesn't fit his M.O. based on what we've seen of Isaak so far this season. He seems to prefer the hands-on approach. So his a "you'll regret telling me that" is probably more along the lines of "You killed my man and you're gonna pay." :x :lol:

100% agree with your post, especially the bolded part.

Also, my next statement only applies to those of you that have watched the preview for the enxt episode:
So it seems like there were was a clip of Isaak firing some shots at Dexter in the an ice cream shop or something. Considering that the author died in his house and the fact that LaGuerta may be catching on to him, do you think there's any chance that the attempted homicide will bring even MORE attention to Dexter?

Yo what was that list La Guerta was looking At?

How could if fall in love with her? AND NOW deb wants dexter to follow through with this code...

With Isaak and Hannah and deb, this season is getting intense. 

At the shots fired in next weeks episode... 

Back
Top Bottom