Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

Just finished season 5.  I'm almost caught up.  I can' believe I slept on this show all these years.

Liking this season so far....glad Lewis is killed off..I got tired of the "its always the closest to Dex that screws him over" twist.
Glad the Felcher story got deaded quickly....He walked..again :rolleyes....Dex mocking Ray as he was spazzing had me rollin. "FUUUUUUUUUU!!"
If Deb and her .5 lead pencil frame get on board, i might relinquish some of the hate i have for her.

I laughed out loud :lol:

I hope someone makes a gif

Liking this season so far....glad Lewis is killed off..I got tired of the "its always the closest to Dex that screws him over" twist.
Glad the Felcher story got deaded quickly....He walked..again :rolleyes....Dex mocking Ray as he was spazzing had me rollin. "FUUUUUUUUUU!!"
If Deb and her .5 lead pencil frame get on board, i might relinquish some of the hate i have for her.

I laughed out loud :lol:

Hahaha yeah that was classic he spazzed on him.....I wanted the Bartender to take them out too but he would've been popped before he pointed the trigger :lol: smh Still think Laguerta is getting a little to close to Dex's true self with those bloodslides so I'm thinking she gets it sooner or later

So happy Yvonne Strahovski is on this season. After Chuck went off the air I didn't know when we'd see her next. 
nthat.gif

Glad the Felcher story got deaded quickly....He walked..again
eyes.gif
....Dex mocking Ray as he was spazzing had me rollin. "FUUUUUUUUUU!!"
I laughed out loud
laugh.gif

ieN9zNPq4FTEK.gif

man, this is my show. crazy about deb knowing,
Deb doesn't know though.

She's only hit the tip of the iceberg that is Dexter's dark passenger.

It's funny to me how Dexter is trying to convince Deb how tight knit his code is.

Yet, in almost every season someone innocent or not worthy of the code dies.

Just to name a few.

Miguel, his wife, british lady, Doakes, guy from bathroom, guy who steals Dexter's knifes, and Miguel's brother.

Once Deb finds out about this, there's no way Dexter can justify what he has done.

Also:

Didn't Lundy get killed indirectly because of Dexter?

Wasn't it because Trinity found Lundy's tape recorder on Dexter?

I can't remember.

Last edited:
^
I wouldn't say Miguel Prado or Lilah were innocent or undeserving. I remember Miguel planning to kill La Guerta. Lilah tried to kill Rita's kids in that fire plus she killed Doakes. She also accused Angel of rape. I still miss her though. They should've kept sexy, naked self alive and just have her pop in and out of Dexter's life to cause trouble.

Last edited:
the trinity killers daughter killed lundy tho.. dexter didnt have his hand in that. season 4 nd 5 were pretty dam good.. nd the doakes season wasnt bad.. im about to start season 6.. anyone knows when they gonna stop the series?

Picked up all 6 seasons of Dexter on Blu-Ray last night at Best Buy for 124.99. Price goes back to 237.99 after today.

Last edited:
the trinity killers daughter killed lundy tho.. dexter didnt have his hand in that. season 4 nd 5 were pretty dam good.. nd the doakes season wasnt bad.. im about to start season 6.. anyone knows when they gonna stop the series?
OH YEAH!

The series will stop at season 8.

Season 8 (2013)

"Executive producer Sara Colleton confirmed that Season 8 will be the show's last season and they already know how the show is going to end."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dexter_episodes#Season_8_.282013.29

I just saw that one of the eps. in this season is called

Last edited:
doakes is that dude, had me laughing everytime he snapped lol.. dam this is gonna be a classic for awhile after it stops running.

yo jcmojica it probably will be worth the buy, but just a heads up.. google project tv, youll find all the episodes online.. for free

Can I get a rundown of all the girls quinn has put his penis into and all the guys' penises that Deb has let into her?

These are the ones that I know but I know that I'm missing some.

Quinn: Deb, stripper from season 7(possible), and Trinity's daughter.

Deb:Lundy, Dexter(possible), and Rudy.

Given how much both these characters hop from one penis/vagina you'd think that they be a perfect match for each other.

^ dex did not give sister the shlondo. I refuse to believe that went down
Until the series is over, I think that it's still possible.

She gave herself to an old dude because she reminded her of her dad.

Since she's done that, I don't think letting Dexter get into her is off her radar.

Last edited:
I don't think Dexter would be into getting it on with his sister. She has the romantic feelings, not him. Deb also slept with that guy from her gym, I think he was a boxer.

I don't think Dexter would be into getting it on with his sister. She has the romantic feelings, not him. Deb also slept with that guy from her gym, I think he was a boxer.
I rewatched ep. 1 of season 3 on Friday. In this ep. Deb was not into Quinn, repulsed even.

Yet, as time went on she wanted Quinn's penis.

All I'm saying is that until the series is over, I'm not going to be surprised if Deb comes at Dexter like "Dex I want you or else I'm turning you in."

i doubt thats gonna happen lol.. remember they still got the same biological father in harry. thats just too extreme

i doubt thats gonna happen lol.. remember they still got the same biological father in harry. thats just too extreme
Harry isn't Dexter's bio. dad. Dexter went to see his bio. dad's dead body but he thought that it wasn't his bio. dad.

I think that they did a blood test to determine that it was really Dexter's dad.

Also Harry first met Dexter when he was a baby, so there's no way that Harry is Dexter's bio. dad.

Back
Top Bottom