Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

Really loved Isaac this season. Having Dexter and him work together was great. Would have loved to see more of it. And didn't expect him to just get killed so easily :stoneface:

Quinn has to be the most annoying character on this show. I'm surprised he hasn't been killed off yet.

Have a feeling Laguertas storyline will be the season cliffhanger.

Really not interested in the fire murderer storyline.

Can't be said enough how Debs acting has been great this season. She always IMO steals the scenes she's in. Her scenes with Dexter and Hannah have been great.

I dont think ive liked a villian the entire series more than Isaac.

Dont understand why they put this fire guy in the show out of no where.

Surprised Quinn didnt die yet. Would be cool if he killed the dude who killed Isaac.

Laguerta being on Dexters trail will definitely continue on to next season.

LaGuerta did the old guy dirty by taking his job saying "thats how you play the game" to Deb. Either Deb does the same and gets LaGuerta booted or Dexter refers to his rule #1 and kills Laguerta, an innocent person.

Pretty sure we're going to have a villain carry on to the next season.

Deb might die.

Hannah will probably die or go away/trying to kill Dexter.

LaGuerta will pin it down to Dexter and it will probably carry on to season 8.

Quinn is probably as good as dead.

i dont want to be captain obvious but....

laguerta is looking for the bay harbor butcher

dexter will eventually need somebody to pin it on

dooms day killer and doakes where burned to death

firefighter works for miami dade police apparently 

bam
firefighter= bay harbor butcher

Good point. Would be a nice trail to lead down, but its almost the end of season. I think the season will conclude with LaGuerta either catching Dex or still being close to the trail.

Surprised Deb Actually helped out Dex on this episode. I couldn't do it. 

All of a sudden, I have a crush on Deb. I've been Had!

i dont want to be captain obvious but....

laguerta is looking for the bay harbor butcher

dexter will eventually need somebody to pin it on

dooms day killer and doakes where burned to death

firefighter works for miami dade police apparently 

bam
firefighter= bay harbor butcher
this

The writers need to hurry up and put Quinn out of his misery. 
mean.gif

Deb's vagina must be the Shangri-La because Quinn's life has been in a complete downward spiral since they broke up.
laugh.gif
  Everybody Deb ***** with either ends up dead or stay havin' a ****** up time of it.  Probably would have been better for Dexter to let his brother off a ho...

The firefighter has a way different MO than the bay harbor butcher. No way dexter can pin it on him.

^
Good point. La Guerta wouldn't buy it. She's already on Dexter's trail looking for clues.

Last edited:
How long till LaGuerta is on Dexters Table. She is getting too close and now she needs to die. She already is a big ***** as it is

I was actually enjoying Isaaks character.. 

Me too. Should've just been able to walk away and start over somewhere. But I guess they used him almost like Bro. Sam as a person to open Dexters eyes.

The firefighter has a way different MO than the bay harbor butcher. No way dexter can pin it on him.

Yea burning bodies, and cutting up bodies and throwing em in a bay is a totally opposite modem operandi. If anything the reason the fire guy was thrown in there is to have LaGuerta witness what Dex does to em.

LOL @ Issac should have had an happy ending.

Dude was the part of a criminal org. that did lord knows what.

I'm not saying he deserved to die, but what came to him was somewhat his fault.

i wish isaac went out a different way. he was too good to go out w/ one gunshot by that sleazy club owner. at least he couldve went out w/ a blaze of glory or just rode off into the sunset untouched IMO.

Isaac went out as an after thought. The writing on the show has gone down the past couple of years.

Damn, it seems like a lot of dudes on here had a man crush on Isaac for whatever reason lol

Naw, it's just that the villains on Dexter have been sort of marginalized in since John Lithgow/Trinity

I don't see the point of killing Isaac but continuing the boring storyline, strip club owner, Quinn and the stripper as if that's a more interesting story.

Quinn needs to just die already. Catching feelings over a stripper you KNOW is tied to a mob boss that you previously "worked" for. Just stupid and sleezy. How dumb could you be?

Great episode :pimp:
The season is moving nicely towards the finale and last season...

Dex getting sloppy tho.. I dont know how I feel about him accepting who he really is though :\

they did it nicely with Harry disappearing n all

This new dex should come out in the last season looking like this tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom