Detroit Police shoot 7 year old girl in the neck.

Damn.
tired.gif
smh.gif

The fact that she shares the same first name as my daughter really made me feel sick. I don't know what I would do in response, but it probably wouldn't be good...

RIP little Aiyanna Jones.

My wife was telling me about this. Reading the article about was sad but seeing this video made it even worse. Such a waste.........

Fu$% the police. Just because they have authority they think they can get away with anything SMH

Sorry I can’t be more literate in trying to get my point across ... and not to take any blame away from the DPD, but ...

this is a great reminder of how what we do, ultimately affects others, directly and indirectly (especially the ones we love).

RIP to the little girl, and hopefully the father can live with the burden of knowing that changing his lifestyle could have possibly avoided this tragedy.

+$%+@!* disgusting. $+#+ an Accident. Something must be done for whoever discharged their weapon, unintentional or not.

Had to be in Detroit too? Times is hard up there. $$#+ like this ain't gonna help.
smh.gif
God Bless little miss Aiyana.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Sorry I can’t be more literate in trying to get my point across ... and not to take any blame away from the DPD, but ...

this is a great reminder of how what we do, ultimately affects others, directly and indirectly (especially the ones we love).

RIP to the little girl, and hopefully the father can live with the burden of knowing that changing his lifestyle could have possibly avoided this tragedy.
the cops went to the wrong house. slap your +**%#+% self
smh.gif

I get what your trying to say, but honestly that doesn't even apply here my g.
They had a +#!%!!$ search warrant, he wasn't in a shootout with the cops with his daughter outside.

Originally Posted by awwsome

I get what your trying to say, but honestly that doesn't even apply here my g.
They had a +#!%!!$ search warrant, he wasn't in a shootout with the cops with his daughter outside.
but the person they were looking for was in the house they searched.
http://www.freep.com/apps...amp;template=fullarticle
"I heard: Boom! Detroit police! Pop! It happened so fast," said KrystalSanders, 30, an aunt of the girl who lives at the house. Her fiancé was the man police were looking to arrest.
...but, tragic story nonetheless

i need to watch this when i get home i feel you op my daughters name is anyla......these A names will slowly start to take over the world

crazy how you dont herar about this on national news but i guess the media dont care. they dont want the people to revolt. these damn cops are getting way too much power to the point where we cant even overthrow a gov if we wanted to. f that

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

the cops went to the wrong house. slap your +**%#+% self
smh.gif
Is that why they caught the murder suspect (the one accused of brutally gunning down a 17 year-old high school student in front of his girlfriend)?

57572_Fatkidslapsmom.gif

And right house/wrong house/murder suspect/search warrant ... doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. A little girl lost her life, and we're all hurt by that. 
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom