Detroit Police shoot 7 year old girl in the neck.

stupid pigs. funny how if you shoot a pig they use gang mob like retaliation tactics to make sure you get yours. like the cops who killed the guy who killed 4 pigs in washington back in december (i don't blame them for killing the guy but thats not the point) the point is, i doubt this girls family couldn't do the same thing the pigs did and enforce their own justice on that monster who killed their little girl in cold blood.

Cops dont have safetys on their guns?!!?!? WTH?!?!?!?!?!?

RIP babygirl....first class trip to heaven

Terrible situation all around.

I feel for the family as well as the person that was unfortunate enough to have pulled the trigger.

Regardless of the circumstances and how the NT tough guys feel about cops, I can't fathom
that the Officer intentionally set out to kill a young girl. This sounds like a horrid tragic accident.

I couldn't imaging having the weight of taking a childs life on my shoulders for as long as I live.

R.I.P. to the little girl.
tired.gif

This broke my heart when I heard the news today....and it gets worse...
[h1]Aiyana Jones (Update): Police Raid that Killed Child Was "Flawed," Says Lawyer; Filming for TV Got Officers "Excited"[/h1]
Posted by Caroline Black Leave Comment
aiyanajones_1_370x278.jpg

Aiyana Jones (Family Photo)

DETROIT (CBS/AP)  A lawyer for the family of 7-year-old Aiyana Jones, who was shot and killed during a police raid at their Detroit home Sunday morning, believes the police operation was flawed and heavily influenced by camera crews who were filming the raid for A&E's crime show "The First 48," according to a published report.

Aiyana was fatally shot early Sunday morning during a raid targeting a homicide suspect, when police say an officer's gun discharged and struck the sleeping girl in the neck.

Detroit police spokesman John Roach confirms that the raid and attempted arrest of a homicide suspect at the two-unit house was being videotaped for an episode of the reality crime-show "The First 48." Roach said investigators are going through the footage to determine what happened, reports The Detroit News.

The Assistant Chief of the Detroit Police Ralph Godbee would notcomment on newspaper reports that neighbors told police there werechildren in the house and showed them toys in the front yard beforethey threw a flash grenade through the window of the house.

Apparently, the 34-year-old murder suspect the Detroit police were searching for shares the home with Charles Jones, Aiyana's father. However, according to Oak Park attorney Karri Mitchell,"There was nothing but innocent people in the home where they put this flash grenade."

Even though a no-knock search warrant allowed police to search both apartments, Mitchell told The Detroit News the police "were excited; they were on TV...They didn't have to throw a grenade through the front window when they knew there were children in there."

"We're not indicating the officer's actions were intentional," Mitchell told The Detroit News. "We know it was an accident, but the method that they used in executing the search warrant was flawed. The family understands that the officer is not a monster. He didn't intentionally shoot a 7-year-old girl."

The suspect was in a different unit of a multi-family home, so thats no excuse. They shouldn't have been been in that apartment.

And the pigs were most likely going that hard because they were taping a first 48 episode.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Truly disgusting.

so when ever the police shoots and kills the wrong person it is automatically declared an "accident"

aint no accident here they killed a little girl man
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Sad accident. How does the gun accidently go off tho? At the end of the day, the officers responsible for this should be fired but of course they'll act like this whole thing never happened

Is there ever any accountability in these kinds of stories? Like ever? There is a dead 7 year old girl here. So sad.

Whoever did it is probably going to be suspended (with pay) of course until this is all forgotten about.

Man, thats messed up. Like the guy in the vid said, they are supposed to be trained for that type of thing. How do you "accidentally" shoot a 7 year old...

Smh.
I'm surprised I didn't hear about this on the news.......
but then again I probably shouldn't be.
Welp..........this will probably end like all the others...........no justice...........justUS.
Rest well sis.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Sad story and all but I dont think homie just pointed the gun at the little girl and just shot at her dude might need some psychological help after this the family too
RIP to the little girl

Man F tha police.

Up here in Seattle it's been a year since a cop tackled an innocent man and left him paralyzed and brain damage.

Last month a police officer was cleared of manslaughter after shooting a drunk driver while he was in the car, even though another officer said no one was in danger.

A video was released a couple weeks ago of cops kickin an innocent man in the head and sayin "I'll beat the Mexican piss outta you."

A couple days ago a cop killed his parents-in-law then killed himself. Shoulda just killed himself.

a flash bang gives out smoke right? so you basically shoot anything thats moving.

great job SWAT.. another SWAT related incident.. shoot to kill like the video games

"I seen the light go out of her eyes"

What a powerful statement. I envision it too. It's very heart breaking.

What an unfortunate and despicable incident. Police are trained to have the discipline and poise to handle situations. If his finger wasn't on the trigger, the shooting would've never occurred. The cop should suffer the consequences of their actions. A child should never die in the dawn of their life and a parent should never have to bury their child. Very sad.

As far as national news coverage.. I bet if the child was white and from some nice suburban part of the U.S., there would be coverage for days. Racism is still alive, it's just concealed.

Back
Top Bottom