Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I got up to 360 light about to attempt the raid now.

What's good with the struggle squad we're not coming back :smh:

I'm going to LFG the entirety of this raid now throughout :rolleyes

How you gon say we ain't comin back when we was all on yesterday watching you snake your way in the omnigul strike for hours without us :smh:

Took my warlock and titan in the raid so far. Both are on the last stage of the final boss for checkpoints. Probably take my hunter today and finish one of the other CPs today hopefully.

Titan - Chest piece, boots, shotty, artifact
Warlock - Chest piece, fusion rifle, artifact

Titan is about 367/368
Warlock is 372

smile.gif

Gonna try to hit 365 tonight. Then cash the handful of exotic engrams Ive gotten so far
Tag Frost, he still doesn't have one
laugh.gif
@illsupra  

@illsupra  

@illsupra  

@illsupra  

@illsupra  

@illsupra  

@illsupra  

@illsupra  

@illsupra  

@illsupra  

@illsupra  

@illsupra  

@illsupra  

suck it

nthat.gif

Ran the 1st part of the raid...team couldnt get the rooms down on the 2nd
Got an exotic Helm from it though

Runnin Supremacy with a full fireteam >>>>
Might hit 365 today

I am 100% convinced that Bungie are adherents of the New Coke strategy

For the life of me I can't figure out why you can only hold 1 Archon's Forge offering at a time

My conspiracy theory is that Bungie neutered this feature so that they can make the community feel like we're getting something new when it's corrected

#StayWoke

Last edited:
Got up to the final encounter tonight, but the raid team needs some more light.

Recommended LL=380; had some squad mates

First run through last night, got to phase two of the last boss. Got full armor set besides helmet and a fusion. Need to clear that tonight. This raid is a lot of fun. 

Will probably try to hit the raid next week. First character stuck on 363 because I can't find artifacts above 355 [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

Will probably try to hit the raid next week. First character stuck on 363 because I can't find artifacts above 355 [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

You probably already know this, but just reiterating for others. Best chances for Artifacts:

1. Crota's Bane Faction Reward Packages
2. Decrypting Legendary Engrams (higher chance from Class item, but possible from any)
3. Using a Skeleton Key on a Strike Hoard (Haven't tried this myself, but I read somewhere that this is for the Wretched Eye strike, cannot confirm for others :nerd:)

Good luck on the hunt! And remember: Once you find an artifact, infusing it into one of the new Iron Lord Artifacts means you can transfer it amongst your three characters freely.

You probably already know this, but just reiterating for others. Best chances for Artifacts:

1. Crota's Bane Faction Reward Packages
2. Decrypting Legendary Engrams (higher chance from Class item, but possible from any)
3. Using a Skeleton Key on a Strike Hoard (Haven't tried this myself, but I read somewhere that this is for the Wretched Eye strike, cannot confirm for others :nerd:)

Good luck on the hunt! And remember: Once you find an artifact, infusing it into one of the new Iron Lord Artifacts means you can transfer it amongst your three characters freely.

Yup. Might just have to grind CoO for Crota rep because I used up all my Wormspore and it didn't even get me close lol. Legendary Engrams have been trash for me and the 350 strikes haven't dropped me a Skeleton Key in a while :smh:

Anyone think they could help me out with the tanker part of the raid. Tried to lfg it last night, didn't work

Anyone think they could help me out with the tanker part of the raid. Tried to lfg it last night, didn't work

Are you talking about the engine part, with the 3 engine parts you have to carry? .....that part alone took almost 3 hours to figure it out without looking it up.

Yup. Might just have to grind CoO for Crota rep because I used up all my Wormspore and it didn't even get me close lol. Legendary Engrams have been trash for me and the 350 strikes haven't dropped me a Skeleton Key in a while :smh:

One thing I haven't seen enough about is the TTK Bounties that randomly drop while doing things on the Dreadnaught.

If you stick with the bounty train and complete all of them, you can gain almost half of the faction rep you need! Those, plus a few Antiquated Rune completions and you're golden.

2JrU4f6.gif

Hunter 365

Warlock 367

finna raid tonight

Back
Top Bottom