Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I don't sit back mane, I just don't like crucible
laugh.gif
LOL I got you.  Nah, I actually used that response against a friend of mine that started playing Destiny again when ROI came out.  He got all agitated and stuff that his teammates weren't picking up the crests in Supremacy when he was sniping dudes left and right.  I literally told him in our group chat, "This is Supremacy, there is no camping in supremacy.....you sniping *****."

Hopefully next week we have better modifiers for CoE (FOH with Trickle)..............then I can add them back into my weekly grind to that new max light level

Welp, looking like I'll be 362 heading into the Raid tomorrow.

Thinking that should be enough, at least for the first few encounters.

I cannot wait for this Blind Raid, it's going to be dope 8)

Damn I'm only at like 345 light now.

Bout to see if I can pull a docwatson docwatson and fake it until I make it through the raid :lol:

Yo the daily story missions even are hard at 350 light :smh:

But I need those Legandary marks lol

About to run CoE though and farm Omnigul tonight so hopefully I can get up to about 350-360 light.

The heroic SIVA strikes weren't really helping that much IMO.

Damn I'm only at like 345 light now.

Bout to see if I can pull a docwatson docwatson and fake it until I make it through the raid :lol:

Yo the daily story missions even are hard at 350 light :smh:

But I need those Legandary marks lol

About to run CoE though and farm Omnigul tonight so hopefully I can get up to about 350-360 light.

The heroic SIVA strikes weren't really helping that much IMO.
I'm down to ball later. But I haven't played yet at all

You guys better get on that Omnigoul 320 strike farming before Bungie somehow keeps her from dropping items at the farm spot or something. 

Took my Warlock from 350 to 365 last night with enough blues in every spot to make my other 2 guys 363-365 as well. I haven't even done the stories with them yet either 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

You guys better get on that Omnigoul 320 strike farming before Bungie somehow keeps her from dropping items at the farm spot or something. 

Took my Warlock from 350 to 365 last night with enough blues in every spot to make my other 2 guys 363-365 as well. I haven't even done the stories with them yet either :lol: :nthat:
Does decrypting with your highest gear worn still work? I keep getting stuff between 339-341.

Back
Top Bottom