Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Add this to the list of things to do in the Plaguelands 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Because someone else feels our pain from last night @Zero23
 >:

Dude this grinds my gears so bad. I had a dude just shooting at a wall the whole strike.

I also hate when dudes rush in using swords only to get molly whooped by a captain i revive them they proceed to do it again same results.

Last edited:
I was able to jump from 339-347 last night farming strikes. I've been hearing that people are farming the Omnigul strike though :nerd:

Also, I noticed that once I passed 340, all of my blue engrams ended up being 340 items. Is there a cap for blue engram drops in the strikes?

Last edited:
I hope yall have some exotics saved up, thats the best way to get past 365 besides faction packages and the strike chests.

Im hoping you guys can help, as I have scoured the internet and can't find an answer.

I am currently level 354. However, I can't level up passed that. 

Every single engram I decrypt... EVERY blue engram, decrypts at 340. Strike, no strike, Archon Forge... doesn't matter. Every legend engram, exotic ngram, or blue item I find is 355. Not most, every single one.

Every piece of gear I have is 355. Except my artifact, which is 350. I believe this is what is causing the glitch, but I cannot for the life of me get one to drop. Still have the OG artifact from the quest.

Any insight, or even where I can get an artifact? I have tried leveling up Eris Morn, but twice I have gotten a class item. I have tried Court of Oryx but they all drop pre-DLC numbers.

I'm basically at a stand still and it's been like this for the last 6-7 hours of gameplay. It's pretty frustrating. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Im hoping you guys can help, as I have scoured the internet and can't find an answer.

I am currently level 354. However, I can't level up passed that. 

Every single engram I decrypt... EVERY blue engram, decrypts at 340. Strike, no strike, Archon Forge... doesn't matter. Every legend engram, exotic ngram, or blue item I find is 355. Not most, every single one.

Every piece of gear I have is 355. Except my artifact, which is 350. I believe this is what is causing the glitch, but I cannot for the life of me get one to drop. Still have the OG artifact from the quest.

Any insight, or even where I can get an artifact? I have tried leveling up Eris Morn, but twice I have gotten a class item. I have tried Court of Oryx but they all drop pre-DLC numbers.

I'm basically at a stand still and it's been like this for the last 6-7 hours of gameplay. It's pretty frustrating. :smh:  

Farm heroics or normal omnighoul with 2 friends. It's all luck based. I'm 355 and had numerous 357 blues drop for me when I was at 353

Last edited:
Damn not sure, I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue. 

I actually lucked out and had a legendary class piece engram turn into a 354 artifact for me last night. That might be your only hope at this point if all you are saying is true. 

Back
Top Bottom