Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm currently sitting at 344... Struggling to get high enough to be raid ready.

I'm enjoying the fact that it's taking a lil longer to hit max light level vs when taken king came out.

Supremacy is cool, not my preferred game type but it's chill.

Has anyone else gotten to the top of the iron temple yet and got that siva fragment?

Hit 351 tonight. Sorry for dodging the invite, Frost. Was just heading to the tower and off to bed.

Got the Kostov, Gjally, new Hunter boots that change color (Freeze-EE), and Trespasser all on day 1. 
laugh.gif

They also turned the original hunter cloak that was tiny into a legendary. 
nthat.gif

Went from 313 to 339 and got the Gjallarhorn and Khvostov exotics.

What's the best way to grind from 340-350?

I feel like I won't be ready for the raid when it drops this week :frown:

Unfortunately the same way we grinded since the April update, exotic engrams galore and vendor packages (which now gives u a choice between armor or weapons package for ranking up in rep).

So back on that 3oC grind, my man

Unfortunately the same way we grinded since the April update, exotic engrams galore and vendor packages (which now gives u a choice between armor or weapons package for ranking up in rep).

Man i havent gotten a single engram from 3oc in 3 days rng jesus dont love me.

I came in to Rise of Iron empty, so I don't even have any 3oC :\

I'll have to stock up when Xur arrives, but I was hoping to grab an exotic. I only have like 37 coins to spend.

gjbarbagehorn 
sick.gif

Been playing for 14 hrs. And counting. Havnet gotten any fancy smacey exotics like you guys have been.

347 light hunter meh

saving some of there high ish level extra gear for the my warlock 
nthat.gif

Welcome back my brethren. 
laugh.gif

Meant to send you a PSN message since cloaks change with shaders now....That GoW shader makes you fully blooded out now 
nthat.gif

I'm currently sitting at 344... Struggling to get high enough to be raid ready.

I'm enjoying the fact that it's taking a lil longer to hit max light level vs when taken king came out.

Supremacy is cool, not my preferred game type but it's chill.

Has anyone else gotten to the top of the iron temple yet and got that siva fragment?
I did it last night....
sick.gif

Between that and me and @Zero23  getting lost and wandering the Plaguelands trying to find that damn schematic since I didn't have a Khostov been the 2 most grueling things so far for me 
laugh.gif

I'm 346/347 with the GGHorn so far. Did a weekly strike last night to get my sterling treasure box.

Going to do the Shaxx quest he gave me tonight and farm strikes to get over the 350 hump today. 

Oh yea, and there is a Siva Cluster tracker just like Ghosts and Calcified Fragments as well for your accounts:

http://destinysivaclusters.com/

Last edited:
I want to see if we get updated LL drops on Challenge of Elders as well, unfortunately this week is Trickle

SMH

gjbarbagehorn 
sick.gif

Been playing for 14 hrs. And counting. Havnet gotten any fancy smacey exotics like you guys have been.

347 light hunter meh

saving some of there high ish level extra gear for the my warlock 
nthat.gif

Welcome back my brethren. 
laugh.gif

Meant to send you a PSN message since cloaks change with shaders now....That GoW shader makes you fully blooded out now 
nthat.gif

Gooood looks 
nthat.gif

Hit 350 last night before bed. Think ima just play a few hrs today. Playing that long yesterday made me sick

Today objectives:

Level up warlock with hunter hand me downs

Find all the siva fragments outside of the raid

Fine the Koslove blueprint thingy

:smile:

I hate this game though

Not entirely. Obviously Exotics are the best way since they have a chance at decrypting a maximum of 5 LLs above. But RNG sucks sometimes.

The most direct way, though it will be a long one, is to grind Heroic Strikes. Blues that drop from the bosses will follow you all the way up to 365, as well as the Strike Specific Legendaries. It will be an incremental climb, but you'll get there.

How do you get skeleton keys? I grinded the 320 strike list with no luck gained a few light levels but no keys. Im not string enough for the heroic yet. I watched a video and he said any strike list drops them. Anybody have any luck?

How do you get skeleton keys? I grinded the 320 strike list with no luck gained a few light levels but no keys. Im not string enough for the heroic yet. I watched a video and he said any strike list drops them. Anybody have any luck?
Got one yesterday they randomally drop at the end of the strike after defeating the boss

Honestly, you just gotta believe in yourself bruh. That's the most important part.

I read that you use the Skeleton Keys to open Strike Hoards, which guarantee a strike unique reward at up to 385 light.

I haven't run any of the strikes yet, but what are Strike Hoards :nerd:

Honestly, you just gotta believe in yourself bruh. That's the most important part.

Lol its not me its these damn randoms. Like yesterday i had one dude shooting at a wall another clearly seen me shooting a rocket launcher he runs up and pops a bubble. :smh: my playing times only allow me to play with randoms

I read that you use the Skeleton Keys to open Strike Hoards, which guarantee a strike unique reward at up to 385 light.

I haven't run any of the strikes yet, but what are Strike Hoards :nerd:

There will a chest that spawns in the boss room immediately after you kill the boss. You receive one Key from a quest given by Shiro-4. I personally have only done the Heroic Strikes, so I'm not sure about other playlists, but that is how I have got 3 Keys to drop.

There will a chest that spawns in the boss room immediately after you kill the boss. You receive one Key from a quest given by Shiro-4. I personally have only done the Heroic Strikes, so I'm not sure about other playlists, but that is how I have got 3 Keys to drop.

Thank you sir! It looks like I need to grind the Heroic Strikes then.

Has anyone received the Thorn quest?

Back
Top Bottom