Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Its like 5 story missions. It took me like 2 hours but i was exploring and other crap. Probably can get it done in a hour or 45mins

Damn, that's pretty quick.

I've been seeing some threads over at bungie.net about some exotic quests and what not :nerd:

Damn, that's pretty quick.

I've been seeing some threads over at bungie.net about some exotic quests and what not :nerd:

Yeah the gally is the only one i got so far havent completed yet. I thought if you pre ordered you get a gally but its basically a skin. You still have to do the quest for it and infuse it :smh:

These warlock gloves 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

I just got those and the Astrocyte Verse helm for my Warlock

The helm looks so great
Nice. Hadn't heard of that helm but looked it up. Reduced blink cooldown and further distance....interesting perks on them. Could be very dangerous in Crucible if done right. 
nthat.gif

BTW I just noticed this new feature that was probably added to the new UI update that occurred before ROI came out today.

If yall are putting the "NikeTalk" group in your clan tag on Destiny, I can see all "NikeTalk" clan members online on Destiny without even befriending any of yous.

Crazy

That Supremacy Rumble :smokin

Dudes running around with Universal Remotes thinking they're bad until they run into my Fusion Rifle.

The game is up to 50 Crests I think, and you can pick up dropped crests from Crossfire.

Super dope game type.

Last edited:
Damn game has froze on me twice now right when I'm about to do this drop on I think the last campaign mission.

Let me look online and see if others are having this issue.

Spoilder about end reward
Got a sword

At least it was an exotic one, I didn't have to work hard for an exotic version this time around unlike last year when Taken King came out LOL

Yes this is true.

Think I'm going to continue tomorrow now and try to complete as much as I can for that book also to up my light levels with the strikes and daily missions and nightfall.

I'm trying to unlock the Gjally bounty now..........campaign was easy cake

Last edited:
I ain't a sweaty Rumble guy, so I'll wait until they do a Supremacy version of Clash

Regular Supremacy is in the director, but the Rumble version is the Weekly Crucible Mode (3x10 Legendary Marks).

You'll definitely have fun with the 6v6 though!

Back
Top Bottom