Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Switched shifts with my coworker. He needed sunday off to go to the giants game. Took his sunday for my tuesday.

Now I have tomorrow, wed and thurs (my bday off) :smile:

I wonder how RNG will **** me over on this expansion 
smokin.gif

Switched shifts with my coworker. He needed sunday off to go to the giants game. Took his sunday for my tuesday.

I wonder how RNG will **** me over on this expansion :smokin

No Red or pink shaders for you. Oh, and every engram will be a Gjallarhorn just because.

The same friends I have who were complaining about no Destiny content are the same ones who are spending all day grinding out faction levels and were grinding strikes for engrams so they can be done the content as fast as possible. 

laugh.gif

I wonder how RNG will **** me over on this expansion :smokin

Wutttt, I for sure thought u were done wit this game lolz.

If anyone wants to add me for grinding or raids psn is Evoxr1

Are most of y'all in here on PS4?
It is pretty damn split...........this thread was actually started by a PS4 user and the PS4 crew is normally active here.

At one point about 3-4 months ago, the Xbox1 Destiny crew was all over the damn thread (dunno what happened to the other bigj who is a Xbox1 Destiny player).

Now I have tomorrow, wed and thurs (my bday off)
smile.gif

I wonder how RNG will **** me over on this expansion 
smokin.gif
Wutttt, I for sure thought u were done wit this game lolz.

If anyone wants to add me for grinding or raids psn is Evoxr1

I cant kick it :frown:

You on tomorrow?

It is pretty damn split...........this thread was actually started by a PS4 user and the PS4 crew is normally active here.

At one point about 3-4 months ago, the Xbox1 Destiny crew was all over the damn thread (dunno what happened to the other bigj who is a Xbox1 Destiny player).

he started beefin with meth and vowed to never return :smh:

I mean the PS4 crew, at least TMT, is active but we organize via PSN messages and chat so we aren't as active as we were in Y1 in here.

This thread was a dramafest for a while there with the xbone guys... Honestly made me not even read the thread lol.

Hopefully that's all over and done with

This thread was a dramafest for a while there with the xbone guys... Honestly made me not even read the thread lol.

Hopefully that's all over and done with

Dont flatter yourself we were making fun of you ps dudes yall got butt hurt cant take a joke

:smh:

Hopefully he byke for the struggle

:smh:

Hopefully he byke for the struggle

@bigj505 ain't coming back man, he swore off the struggle.

I gave the raid one last shot. Made it to oryx again and it got too late. :lol:
At least I got a 338 exotic out of it. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom