Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Quick question if I have a faction package that I haven't picked up and I abandon my faction will I lose that faction package or does it stay until I switch back to that faction and pick it up?

So some crazy stuff is going on right now:

people playing in the crucible are getting 'infected' when they interact with other players that have already been infected :nerd:

Receiving the buff(s) (apparently there are multiple) is changing the way this http://owlsector.bungie.net/#en map of the globe looks.

People are also claiming they are getting a new emblem once infected in the crucible.

Bungie never fails to please, this is bringing back memories of the secrets in TTK :smokin

Edit: The map is updating! Infections are showing up geographically, as well as the rarity of the different infections!

Last edited:
Are there any benefits in purchasing the DLC thru the PS store? ...and to those who did preorder thru the DLC, did any new content download? .....trying to see if I should cancel my BB preorder and get it thru the PS store.

Every new perk for weapons. Looks like there's guna be some fun new ones to get.
"Focused Firefly"    JEEEEEZZZZUUUUSSSS
nerd.gif

PS Store gets you the black Ghallarhorn and Ghallawing. You also get a free theme (background).

I think everyone did the content download in last week's update. The DLC will simply unlock it for you on release day.

PS Store gets you the black Ghallarhorn and Ghallawing. You also get a free theme (background).

I think everyone did the content download in last week's update. The DLC will simply unlock it for you on release day.

I thought bungie said the Gjallawing wasn't retailer specific and should come along the black ghally as long as you preorder?

You're right; it's not retailer specific. I though you wanted to know all you received with the PS Store preorder.

Other than the theme, there is no exclusive content for pre-ordering on PS Store.

Last edited:
PSA: Once you get the Rep/XP buff from the infection, the gains are ridiculous! With a Vanguard booster I just got 300 Van. Rep for one Heroic strike, and that was without a class item, or the streak bonus!!! Go get those Exotic Class Items!

My friend got some exotic sidearm from an engram last week.

All my characters at 326 light. I dont eem care 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom