14063507_1648543515457449_189926603_n.jpg

14280562_157520508027277_745313511_n.jpg

14072800_1269228223111018_184660196_n.jpg

14279076_339117559812656_773171400_n.jpg

14276432_636358663197996_1947318517_n.jpg

14295386_992176854224746_230822017_n.jpg

14295446_259539574445351_553466667_n.jpg

Last edited:
When Destiny’s Rise of Iron expansion launches on September 20 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, it will include these nine new Trophies and Achievements:
  • Mountain Climber:  Complete the “King of the Mountain” mission.
  • The Young Wolf:  Complete the “Rise of Iron” quest.
  • Student of History:  Activate all Iron Lord Artifacts.
  • Sing the Iron Song:  Classified.
  • Supremacy:  Complete the “Glory and the Taking of It” quest.
  • Eye for an Eye:  Complete the “Kovik’s Sin” quest.
  • Forging Ahead:  Complete an encounter in the Archon’s Forge.
  • Spliced:  Complete the “Wrath of the Machine” Raid.
  • Splicer God:  Complete the “Wrath of the Machine” Raid on heroic difficulty.

Just curious who here uses a gaming monitor?

I'm trying to get one before roi comes out and I'm leaning towards the Asus mg278q. Wanna get a good monitor to help with the pvp aspect of the game. Anybody have this monitor or use a different one?

Just curious who here uses a gaming monitor?

I'm trying to get one before roi comes out and I'm leaning towards the Asus mg278q. Wanna get a good monitor to help with the pvp aspect of the game. Anybody have this monitor or use a different one?

Can't comment on gaming monitors in general, but I can say that I use a 22" computer monitor to play on and I love it. Everything is nice and tight in terms of my field of view and coverage is great. Definitely recommend smaller screens for competitive play. (Though, for fun and PvE, I'd much rather a giant HD monstrosity to see just how awesome the art in this game is.)

Can't comment on gaming monitors in general, but I can say that I use a 22" computer monitor to play on and I love it. Everything is nice and tight in terms of my field of view and coverage is great. Definitely recommend smaller screens for competitive play. (Though, for fun and PvE, I'd much rather a giant HD monstrosity to see just how awesome the art in this game is.)

Yeah I've heard having a smaller tv/monitor is better for pvp... I'm probably gonna get that asus one I mentioned. Definitely need it for trials and then for raids move the ps4 to my Samsung 55 led lolz

Btw did u guys get flawless this last weekend? Holy hell it was a massive sweat fest... I was tryna get my buddy woahbundy his first flawless, only got to 8

Yeah I've heard having a smaller tv/monitor is better for pvp... I'm probably gonna get that asus one I mentioned. Definitely need it for trials and then for raids move the ps4 to my Samsung 55 led lolz

Btw did u guys get flawless this last weekend? Holy hell it was a massive sweat fest... I was tryna get my buddy woahbundy his first flawless, only got to 8

Yessir, we made it on all three. Was hoping to complete my Hunter armor set, but RNG is a cruel mistress; gave me a third set of gauntlets :\

It was definitely tough, though. Can't wait for Season 3, that new gear...It's mine :evil:

Yeah I am all the way in. I didn't play any of the last update besides two strikes and one Iron Banner.
I am not gonna worry to much about anything for now besides maybe some quests and my gunsmith stuff I never did. The blues that drop day 1 are gonna be way higher than my light levels (310-320). I am excited to get back into it :pimp:

Ya quad jr hop online tomorrow so I can slap you with a chicken cordon bleu fam

If i preorder from gamestop will i have my code by midnight on 9/20?
The game actually doesn't release until 2am pacific Tuesday, September 20th (morning). Same as weekly reset time.

I've always had luck with PSN on the DLC releases, so I just use whatever Gamestop credit I have for PSN cards and preorder it on there, as it will be ready the minute it is available. 

Last edited:
The game actually doesn't release until 2am pacific Tuesday, September 20th (morning). Same as weekly reset time.

I've always had luck with PSN on the DLC releases, so I just use whatever Gamestop credit I have for PSN cards and preorder it on there, as it will be ready the minute it is available. 
Kind of deciding of which preorder sparrow i want more between gamestops or the ps stores :lol:

Kind of deciding of which preorder sparrow i want more between gamestops or the ps stores
laugh.gif
Dat Avy doe 
nthat.gif

Pretty sure both PSN and Gamestop are offering the same Iron Gjallywing for preorder.

Back
Top Bottom