Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

magic_8ball_outlook_not_so_good.jpg

*sees they nerfed Thorn AGAIN*

HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA................you bring back Thorn for Rise of Iron, only to nerf it even more.

roll.gif

Smh they keep nerfing **** this why i hate this game. They killed my snipers i just got good with them but they buffed my nerwins so im good lol

All infuseable weapons from Y2 will continue to be Infuseable in Rise of Iron.

Also, this new Title Screen music is :smokin

Last edited:
Sidearms got some love finally

RIP to Universal Remote 
mean.gif

They actually buffed the faster firing shotguns so now there will be more of them in Crucible?
indifferent.gif
 Makes no sense 

They actually buffed the faster firing shotguns so now there will be more of them in Crucible?
indifferent.gif
 Makes no sense 
I doubt the buff will do anything for that meta, since they did nothing to penalize high impact shotties like Party Crasher +1 and Conspiracy Theory-D(ouche). 

Party Crasher with a great roll will still dominate even a buffed high ROF shottie.

That being said, I approve of the buffing of the auto rifles again........it means I can finally dust off my Grim Citizen III that has been sitting in the vault since Hawksaw and Grasps began dominating the primary meta.

And they have also made Sidearms more useful now, considering only 1 Sidearm had any value in the current meta.

Last edited:
Also this will be my first up to date DLC I was always a little late, but do you guys just jump right into the raid and complete it or wait for YouTube videos to show up on how to beat it?

Also this will be my first up to date DLC I was always a little late, but do you guys just jump right into the raid and complete it or wait for YouTube videos to show up on how to beat it?

i just wait til @Ace93 is ready to carry me. sike, i usually just fake it til i make it breh. hop on the forums and act like i know what i'm doing.

I only do Blind Raids when new ones drop; half of the fun is figuring out the mechanics and encounters on your own.

There is a subreddit for those looking for a group to do a raid blind, so if you're interested and don't have a fireteam, I suggest checking out that sub to get on a team.

Haven't turned on Destiny since I finally got the last exotic I needed last week the Queenbreakers Bow, but I will turn it on today and see if there was an update and should maybe start some exotic farming :nerd:

I was about to hop back on some Halo I've been itching to play some Halo recently.

Haven't turned on Destiny since I finally got the last exotic I needed last week the Queenbreakers Bow, but I will turn it on today and see if there was an update and should maybe start some exotic farming :nerd:

I was about to hop back on some Halo I've been itching to play some Halo recently.

12GB update for me last night

12GB update for me last night

Is that for Rise of Iron pre install or something or is that just a update where they buffed and nerfed stuff?

It's basically all of the heavy lifting for Rise of Iron so that on day of release, you have a small ~1 GB update.

Really hoping I'm not going to need that starting Khostov for the new one. I got rid of those waaaaaay back in the day 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Really hoping I'm not going to need that starting Khostov for the new one. I got rid of those waaaaaay back in the day :lol: :smh:

Nope, you don't need the original, but it does start the quest faster.

The quest begins by 'finding a piece' of the weapon in the game world. You can fast track that process by dismantling the original, but it is not the only way to acquire the quest.

No, they said in Game Informer (?I think?) it will be like Sleeper Simulant in that you will find pieces of it in the Plaguelands via chests, ect.

If you have the original, maybe it allows you to skip that initial step?

Back
Top Bottom