Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm calling it right now.........the first Iron Banner for the Rise of Iron DLC will be be Supremacy.  It is the best way to kick off an Iron Banner under the new DLC, especially with all the "Kill Confirmed" mayhem that will ensue.
already confirmed...

Xur might actually be useful (for a little while) :smokin

Expansion is shaping up to be pretty awesome. 3 Weeks to go!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a clan looking for more people? I have had the itch to play alot in the passed 2 weeks but ToO, Prison, and the Raid do not make that an easy proposition without having to resort to LFG. And recently the quality of player has fallen off a cliff on there.

Does anyone have a clan looking for more people? I have had the itch to play alot in the passed 2 weeks but ToO, Prison, and the Raid do not make that an easy proposition without having to resort to LFG. And recently the quality of player has fallen off a cliff on there.

My clan is always open to anyone that wants to join. A few of them will probably be back for rise of iron. There's a couple of us that pvp and some that pve and I'm pretty sure u have raided with us before.

I know when Tuesday hits a few of us will start the grind again

These LFG dudes are something else man i swear lol anyway i bet this dude was pissed lol i got hyped at the end and ran into a Hunter void super lol

Last edited:
Got the last exotic I needed the Queenbreakers Bow :D

Yeah decent players been fell off for a while on LFG that's why I stopped raiding weekly on XB1 I can't speak for Playstation.

Going to see about this preorder now for Rise of Iron.

Last edited:
This is why I've been off the game until Rise of Iron...............these cats are on some ridiculous demanding ****

Man i was doing CoE with some randoms and dude rage quit after one run then sent me a message saying you dudes cant use nades im like bro if we both throw nades at the same target one of us gets a kill the other gets a assist. Thats why i talk on a mic to coordinate attacks but you wanted to be silent. He didnt respond lol

Last edited:
Got the last exotic I needed the Queenbreakers Bow :D

Yeah decent players been fell off for a while on LFG that's why I stopped raiding weekly on XB1 I can't speak for Playstation.

Going to see about this preorder now for Rise of Iron.

You already know we'll all be byke once Rise of Iron comes out.

Just have Snipe assemble the squad

Fleece been MIA for mad long now too.

Un is not sure if he will get Rise of Iron.

Snipe is not coming back either he said a while back that he was done with Destiny and went to Overwack and from there he's going to go straight to that Zelda Orcarina of Time Z targeting game Gears of War.

I think I might have put the fear in Snipe because I started getting good in crucible and he didn't want it...allegedly.

Looks like the Xbox bros will only be about maybe 2 of us...if that.

Snipe is not coming back either he said a while back that he was done with Destiny and went to Overwack and from there he's going to go straight to that Zelda Orcarina of Time Z targeting game Gears of War.

I think I might have put the fear in Snipe because I started getting good in crucible and he didn't want it...allegedly.

Naw un been on i been seening him with his old squad. Fleece been on a few times too.

Naw un been on i been seening him with his old squad. Fleece been on a few times too.

I copped yesterday.

honestly dont even know if i could legitimately run kings fall HM anymore lolz 

Agreed. I can do VoG and soloed CE a few times to get the flawless raider trophy. But I mean VoG is still sort of epic with each fight being unique. KF has some uniqueness to it like the daughters and Oryx but the rest of the fights are just meh.

I copped yesterday.

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom