Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

giphy.gif

It is pretty damn split...........this thread was actually started by a PS4 user and the PS4 crew is normally active here.

At one point about 3-4 months ago, the Xbox1 Destiny crew was all over the damn thread (dunno what happened to the other bigj who is a Xbox1 Destiny player).

he started beefin with meth and vowed to never return :smh:

Me and meth cool. It was more the members in the other threads and me feeling like I've "aged out" of NT than anything.

Me and meth cool. It was more the members in the other threads and me feeling like I've "aged out" of NT than anything.
8) my life is complete! See you tonight papi. (But really I won't be on tonight, and I know you probably
Won't either :frown:

When first images of the SIVA themed gear popped up, a lot of folks were clowning, saying it looked 'boxy' and bulky. But I have to say, after playing through the Plaguelands and seeing the SIVA aesthetic up close, the art and detail of SIVA is really dope and I think the Raid gear is going to look really sweet. Can't wait!

Played for about 3 hours this morning pretty good so far. I got that morning star machine gun. Saved engrams are decoding new stuff and old stuff all at high light levels :pimp:

When first images of the SIVA themed gear popped up, a lot of folks were clowning, saying it looked 'boxy' and bulky. But I have to say, after playing through the Plaguelands and seeing the SIVA aesthetic up close, the art and detail of SIVA is really dope and I think the Raid gear is going to look really sweet. Can't wait!

Ill holla at you if I see you on later this evening after I get off.

Anyone from XB1 going to be on later today.

I've been on a Halo binge recently so time to pop Destiny back in the CD tray.

Hopefully some of you bozo's will be later today.

Back
Top Bottom