Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

There will a chest that spawns in the boss room immediately after you kill the boss. You receive one Key from a quest given by Shiro-4. I personally have only done the Heroic Strikes, so I'm not sure about other playlists, but that is how I have got 3 Keys to drop.

Yay more herioc strikes with modifiers yayayyayayayay

Not entirely. Obviously Exotics are the best way since they have a chance at decrypting a maximum of 5 LLs above. But RNG sucks sometimes.

The most direct way, though it will be a long one, is to grind Heroic Strikes. Blues that drop from the bosses will follow you all the way up to 365, as well as the Strike Specific Legendaries. It will be an incremental climb, but you'll get there.

Considering I ate up a chunk of my Legendary Marks yesterday via infusion and buying a vendor ghost shell (350 infusion fuel), strikes will prolly be my thing until i get max LM again AND enough rep for packages (More motes needed too) for LVLing

nerd.gif
You're included too papi
no

It'd be great if the raid drops were all guaranteed to be 385 or least something above 370. There's no greater feeling than getting shards from a raid drop or an item that's 1 light level above what you already have equipped :x

It'd be great if the raid drops were all guaranteed to be 385 or least something above 370. There's no greater feeling than getting shards from a raid drop or an item that's 1 light level above what you already have equipped :x

I'm not trippin' on that front; I don't want this game to turn into a weekend thing (Trials) too soon.

Since KF the raid has been very good in giving only gear that's higher than your light level unless you wrrr literally at the cap or just below it. This is of course since the April update that I'm referring too. I'm sure this will be very similar.

So I'm up to that 3rd step of the Gjally quest where I gotta go to Bannerfall and protect 2 shields.......................is it better to do it solo OR run with a crew?

Any one know which mission has the area where you can get the khoslov bp?

I believe it's the area called The Divide. I used this to help me out:

Since KF the raid has been very good in giving only gear that's higher than your light level unless you wrrr literally at the cap or just below it. This is of course since the April update that I'm referring too. I'm sure this will be very similar.

I see. I stopped playing before Hard Mode dropped so I wasn't aware of the changes.

So I'm up to that 3rd step of the Gjally quest where I gotta go to Bannerfall and protect 2 shields.......................is it better to do it solo OR run with a crew?

I ran it with my homie and we handled it no problem. A lot of enemies spawn and it can get a little hectic.

nah b im hitting these weights to get raid ready

Yeah but you're going to have to get your light level up to at least 360 they're saying before trying to attempt the raid.

If we can get six to raid tonight we could all eat if the drops are high.

nerd.gif
KF drops are capped at 335.

Gotta hit them strikes. Blue drops from the boss are the best way to level up.

Man do I miss actually using my Gjally for an actual mission........instead of just *****, giggles, and nostalgia in a random Crucible match. 

Easiest LFG run ever LOL.........finally got my Iron Gjally

PSA: Archon's Forge Offerings

Once you pick up an Offering in the world you cannot pick up another while it is in your inventory.

You need to use it, or send it to your vault (the item managers can move these items, unlike the Queen's Treasure Keys).

Recommendation: The Legendary keys are of the highest quality and have enemies with a Recommended Light of 360. Most of us aren't ready for that, so I suggest placing those Offerings in your vault until the weekend, etc.

PSA: Archon's Forge Offerings

Once you pick up an Offering in the world you cannot pick up another while it is in your inventory.

You need to use it, or send it to your vault (the item managers can move these items, unlike the Queen's Treasure Keys).

Recommendation: The Legendary keys are of the highest quality and have enemies with a Recommended Light of 360. Most of us aren't ready for that, so I suggest placing those Offerings in your vault until the weekend, etc.

Yeah i tried to solo that and failed horrible. It not hard but its way to much going on for one person

Yeah i tried to solo that and failed horrible. It not hard but its way to much going on for one person

Just to be clear: if you are not the appropriate level you cannot complete the activity with even a full fireteam. This is in reference to the Legendary encounters only.

Back
Top Bottom