Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Does decrypting with your highest gear worn still work? I keep getting stuff between 339-341.
If you are talking about the 320 strike farm, then those are the blues that will always cap at 340. 

The weekly strikes (340+) drop blues that will be higher level than you have. Will mainly be 1-2 light above what you currently are. 

The Omnigoul farm strat....you want the blues that she drops that don't need to be encrypting. Just equip them right there on the spot and keep going and save your materials. Once you are done, then infuse them into the items you want to keep.

No Gjally Slander shall ever prosper in Destiny Orbit ya heardddd?

Word to the homie @illsupra   We still waiting on the video clip.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The fact that he calls it out and does it EVERY TIME! Then when we found out it was you! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You ain't puttin in that work or just aren't doing it right
laugh.gif
Your right lol 2k17 got me bro lmao
2k17 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Warlock is 354 and 11/12ths right now. Guess im about to hit this 355 wall and be stuck until Halloween knowing me and RNGs relationship
nthat.gif
No Gjally Slander shall ever prosper in Destiny Orbit ya heardddd?

Word to the homie @illsupra   We still waiting on the video clip.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I havent played Destiny in a minute, still 318. I see dudes pass 350 and 360? Huh? Im lost. Now I see 'Rise of Iron'? How do I get to 360? Somebody guide the kid :lol:

You guys better get on that Omnigoul 320 strike farming before Bungie somehow keeps her from dropping items at the farm spot or something. 

Took my Warlock from 350 to 365 last night with enough blues in every spot to make my other 2 guys 363-365 as well. I haven't even done the stories with them yet either :lol: :nthat:

OGs coming through. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

:rofl:

Laugh reminded me of 

Raid is fun to play even though its short, it just requires alot more communication and coordination than KF bcos the last boss fight everyone is always on the  move.

Yea i watched some dudes struggle thru it looks like fun tho. What drops yall get?

roll.gif

Laugh reminded me of 

Raid is fun to play even though its short, it just requires alot more communication and coordination than KF bcos the last boss fight everyone is always on the  move.
Yea i watched some dudes struggle thru it looks like fun tho. What drops yall get?
Opened 1 chest of the siva chests got a rocket, chest piece, shotgun, auto rifle but we died at the end of the final boss so we didnt get the achievement for finishing even though we got the drops 
tired.gif

Opened 1 chest of the siva chests got a rocket, chest piece, shotgun, auto rifle but we died at the end of the final boss so we didnt get the achievement for finishing even though we got the drops |I

Damn lol nice gotta get my light lvl up

Hunter was 364 - Got 2 Shottys at 365 and 367

Titan was 363 - Got 2 Shottys both at 363

Warlock was 361 - Got 2 Fusion Rifles at 362 and 364

My hunter can get to 366 right now.

I got up to 360 light about to attempt the raid now.

What's good with the struggle squad we're not coming back :smh:

I'm going to LFG the entirety of this raid now throughout :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom