Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Did they nerf the Omnigul farm yet?

This 350 struggle is real.......all my legendary/exotic engrams are only encrypting 1 light level up at a time. 
mean.gif

Did they nerf the Omnigul farm yet?

This 350 struggle is real.......all my legendary/exotic engrams are only encrypting 1 light level up at a time.  :smh:

Save the exotics until you hit 365 and same with faction packages and turn ins. If you think that's a struggle wait until you reach 365

You probably already know this, but just reiterating for others. Best chances for Artifacts:

1. Crota's Bane Faction Reward Packages
2. Decrypting Legendary Engrams (higher chance from Class item, but possible from any)
3. Using a Skeleton Key on a Strike Hoard (Haven't tried this myself, but I read somewhere that this is for the Wretched Eye strike, cannot confirm for others :nerd:)

Good luck on the hunt! And remember: Once you find an artifact, infusing it into one of the new Iron Lord Artifacts means you can transfer it amongst your three characters freely.
Didnt know all 3 can use the iron lord artifact, repped :pimp:

Didnt know all 3 can use the iron lord artifact, repped :pimp:

Yeah! It was my first thought when I noticed that they aren't labelled with a specific class.

However, you still have to unlock the Iron Temple on that alt to go through the Attunement with Tyra. Just complete the two story missions and walk up to the corresponding statue and you're good!

Anyone think they could help me out with the tanker part of the raid. Tried to lfg it last night, didn't work
Anyone think they could help me out with the tanker part of the raid. Tried to lfg it last night, didn't work

Are you talking about the engine part, with the 3 engine parts you have to carry? .....that part alone took almost 3 hours to figure it out without looking it up.

Yeah, everyone knew what to do, just couldn't get them there in time

Guys 

I had the FWC exotic bounty saved for my warlock that I never did

Im trying to do it now and nothing is registering

I have the emblem on, shader on and FWC chest and boots (new ones) on

But nothing is registering toward it

Guys 

Armor pieces are not necessary.

There is a bug with NEW class items, they are not registering properly. Unless you have an older class item, you might be out of luck until the next hotfix :\

Last edited:
Attempted to do Omnigul solo with 2 randos...........why the **** did they keep reviving me after we failed to kill Omnigul at the starting point?

This is what I get for doing the strike with randos instead of LFG'ing it

Last edited:
Does each character get a token for a relic from the quest or is it 1 per account?

Guys 

There is a bug with NEW class items, they are not registering properly. Unless you have an older class item, you might be out of luck until the next hotfix
ohwell.gif
Damn. Yea I def dont have any older gear. Gonna have to wait it out.

Got to the final boss in the raid in about an hr and 1/2. Team got tired and disbanded though. We'll get him next week.

All my characters are 365+ so im getting it in b

We cleared the last boss 3x last night. Fight is just a whole lot of fun. Constant movement call outs and changing a of roles depending on what is going on. Most of us got the scout which is nice just because it 2 shots the shanks so no more need for a HC to do that and worry about running short of ammo.

Shout out to TMT! :smokin

TMT in there :smokin

ihust1e ihust1e I noticed you saying for the exotic faction quest, you had emblem, shader and 2 armor pieces in... you did have a class piece on too right?

That is the only only armor piece you need along with shader and emblem.

Guys 

There is a bug with NEW class items, they are not registering properly. Unless you have an older class item, you might be out of luck until the next hotfix :\

Damn. Yea I def dont have any older gear. Gonna have to wait it out.

Got to the final boss in the raid in about an hr and 1/2. Team got tired and disbanded though. We'll get him next week.

All my characters are 365+ so im getting it in b

If you're doing the exotic faction piece quest then it's bugged right now. You have to wear the Y1 faction class piece as of now.

Back
Top Bottom