Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

TMT in there
smokin.gif

@iHust1e I noticed you saying for the exotic faction quest, you had emblem, shader and 2 armor pieces in... you did have a class piece on too right?

That is the only only armor piece you need along with shader and emblem.
I thought the quest said faction gear. I used both the armor as well as the class item at the same time and nada

Guys 

I had the FWC exotic bounty saved for my warlock that I never did

Im trying to do it now and nothing is registering

I have the emblem on, shader on and FWC chest and boots (new ones) on

But nothing is registering toward it

Armor pieces are not necessary.

There is a bug with NEW class items, they are not registering properly. Unless you have an older class item, you might be out of luck until the next hotfix
ohwell.gif
Damn. Yea I def dont have any older gear. Gonna have to wait it out.

Got to the final boss in the raid in about an hr and 1/2. Team got tired and disbanded though. We'll get him next week.

All my characters are 365+ so im getting it in b
If you're doing the exotic faction piece quest then it's bugged right now. You have to wear the Y1 faction class piece as of now.
Yea. Ill just sit tight on that until they patch that. Might have to main on my hunter or titan then since they both have their exotic class items. Great way to get faction packages

This raid is pretty short. But I really dig the design of all the pieces

You kinda see a lil bit of all the other raids in WotM

For everything except the very final boss. Requires an Avg of 365+

:smh:

And everything I see on LFG is 365+ and 370+ already.

Not hard with omnighoul farming, rank up packages, and exotic engrams. I was 370+ on every character before the raid went live. Granted i and the rest of PS4s TMT go a little harder than most, it's not all that difficult. Focus on leveling one guy at a time this way all the rank ups and exotics are decrypting higher and higher. The ones that are large upgrades keep upgrading that character, the ones that end up being identical to what you have on or a very incremental gain pass to the alts. Very easy in all honesty.

Not hard with omnighoul farming, rank up packages, and exotic engrams. I was 370+ on every character before the raid went live. Granted i and the rest of PS4s TMT go a little harder than most, it's not all that difficult. Focus on leveling one guy at a time this way all the rank ups and exotics are decrypting higher and higher. The ones that are large upgrades keep upgrading that character, the ones that end up being identical to what you have on or a very incremental gain pass to the alts. Very easy in all honesty.

Will do. I did Omnigul to get to 360 from 334.

I heard all Xbox players quit except @Putting In Work and @bigj505 ain't F'n with nobody no more.

So guess we ain't playing the update?

Mannnn don't nobody mess with @bigj505 anymore, he too good for us.

@JulesLives you ain't playing this raid without talking, it ain't even possible.
I heard you the only one he F with now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Who is feeding you these lies :rofl:

Beat the final boss twice yesterday.

Ive gone through the raid nearly 4 times (didnt beat the boss last week) and I cant get any armor to drop smh

So far ive gotten:

4 Sound Fury's

3 Auto Rifles

1 Scout

1 shotty

1 fusion

2 ghost shells

1 hunter boots

and surprsingly 

1 hunter helm

Finally got up to 365 after farming Omnigul again last night. What's the best way to get up past 370+? Faction packages and exotic engrams?

Combo of both plus an occasional chest from a skeleton key.

Very well then. Back to the grind I go. Hopefully I can knock out the raid this week though now.

If you are part of a good group and are well geared with weapon output then you shouldn't have much of an issue. 365-368 is where most of our raid stacked up and we killed the last boss in 3 rotations. Once everyone gains a few more we can do it in 2 I believe. The way the light levels work now is very forgiving.

Very well then. Back to the grind I go. Hopefully I can knock out the raid this week though now.

If you are part of a good group and are well geared with weapon output then you shouldn't have much of an issue. 365-368 is where most of our raid stacked up and we killed the last boss in 3 rotations. Once everyone gains a few more we can do it in 2 I believe. The way the light levels work now is very forgiving.

can i get in on the next raid bro?

If we need a filler I can send you a message but don't hold your breath. We have a solid 8 as is that we run with.

People really struggling with that last boss like that?

If we need a filler I can send you a message but don't hold your breath. We have a solid 8 as is that we run with.

People really struggling with that last boss like that?

thanks

Jeebus, Bungie actually gave us a "long, grindy" quest for an exotic this time around.............its more grindy, tenuous than any of the year 1 exotic gear quests as well.

Well, that is sure to keep some people busy until the next possible "April update content booster."

Back
Top Bottom