Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm cool for whenever.
I'm also cool for either the challenge or finishing the raid.

This IB garbage this morning tho :smh:
Feels like it's 1 v 6 right now and the other team has super over shields. :smh:

I did get my 3 chars to level 5s.
311 nerwins mercy (wish it was higher)
320 fusion (infused it into my black spindle - 318 now)
313 chest plate for my hunter
Decent drops I guess. Still playing for a ghost but it's been frustrating
The ghost I have?

I've gotten 0 ghosts. today has been beyond garbage. 7 straight losses and it hasn't been close
I'm surprised I got 320 ghost. Cause we got NOTHING yesterday. Gonna play with my Titan, get him to rank 5 and see what I get.

Also gonna run the challenge with him with yall. Then run Oryx with my Warlock. Then run the raid until Golgoroth with my Titan. He should be at 310 by then.

Complete opposite for me. I woke up this morning and had 6 straight wins. 2 games i was the MVP with the most kills and captures.
I was MVP almost every game yesterday with J, got nothing at all but a 292 shotgun with a good roll.

I'm surprised I got 320 ghost. Cause we got NOTHING yesterday. Gonna play with my Titan, get him to rank 5 and see what I get.

Also gonna run the challenge with him with yall. Then run Oryx with my Warlock. Then run the raid until Golgoroth with my Titan. He should be at 310 by then.
I was MVP almost every game yesterday with J, got nothing at all but a 292 shotgun with a good roll.

You still trash tho

Last edited:
Chill let him die B

STILL FUNNIEST ISH FROM IB LAST NIGHT

Funniest ish was when I took like 4 of bigj505 bigj505 kills he dead turNed around and ran off like "I'm done, you on your own" lmaoooo he left me for dead SMH but I came out with the Lions head

You still trash tho
"You ain't got it though"
"Cause I don't like you"

:rofl:

How y'all level up so damn fast on iron banner . I he low key trying but nothing . I hate running it solo tho but damn losses most of the time

Wait... Fleece was mvp almost every game?
Here we go with the lies....
It's no lies. Almost means you rarely the weren't in first which isn't the case. I was above you plenty of times tho you were doing your thing for sure.

Yall raided without me smh. F it then. Gonna LFG it.
We did the challenge BUT the crew still has one more to do. Stop getting in your feelings all of the time. We already had 6 and it was spur of the moment. What did you want us to do?
"Hey man, we got 6 but let's not do this because fleece gonna be upset. Someone THATS ALREADY HERE needs to bow out so fleece can log on and make us wait until he's ready." :stoneface:

Last edited:
It's no lies. Almost means you rarely the weren't in first which isn't the case. I was above you plenty of times tho you were doing your thing for sure.

We did the challenge BUT the crew still has one more to do. Stop getting in your feelings all of the time. We already had 6 and it was spur of the moment. What did you want us to do?
"Hey man, we got 6 but let's not do this because fleece gonna be upset. Someone THATS ALREADY HERE needs to bow out so fleece can log on and make us wait until he's ready." :stoneface:
I had the most 1st place takes, so you saying I didn't??? People in the party who played can verify that.

I'm in my feelings cause I said what exactly? Make sense. Sounds like you in your feelings. I aint cry or whine. I said I would LFG it if yall did it without me. I don't get in my feeligs, I'm not you.

Last edited:
I had the most 1st place takes, so you saying I didn't??? People in the party who played can verify that.

I'm in my feelings cause I said what exactly? Make sense. Sounds like you in your feelings. I aint cry or whine. I said I would LFG it if yall did it without me. I don't get in my feeligs, I'm not you.

View media item 1854531

Not going there. The game log speaks for itself.

View media item 1854531
He stay in his feelings. All he had to say was they had 6 so they ran it but got another to do, which Un already told me when I asked. I wasn't even mad lol, it ain't the end of the world. Hes the one always getting emotional.

Most = almost all? Naw at all. And yea you can def tell you were in your feelings about the raid.

You're not me? You def aren't me.

View media item 1854531
He stay in his feelings. All he had to say was they had 6 so they ran it but got another to do, which Un already told me when I asked. I wasn't even mad lol, it ain't the end of the world. Hes the one always getting emotional.

Emotional? No. Annoyed? Yes. You def can get me annoyed.

Most = almost all? Naw at all. And yea you can def tell you were in your feelings about the raid.

You're not me? You def aren't me.
Nah, we could tell you were in your feelings with that essay you wrote in reply to my one sentence. Stop crying and saying it's my tears.

I know I'm not you. I don't whine.

View media item 1854531

Emotional? No. Annoyed? Yes. You def can get me annoyed.
shotta annoyed you pages back, I'm annoying you, bro cry a river, build a bridge and get over it. Who really cares. You do.

@TimShepard thanks for bringing shotta up. He was the one telling me to drop you. I've said he was annoying because I was set on getting you guys up to 310 and raiding which I did but he kept advising me to drop the weakest link which you already know was you. I guess I should have just listened to him and kicked you to the curb then?

Why would I be in my feelings? You are the one threatening LFG and acting like you weren't invited to some secret party.

But it's cool tho. Fleece gonna be fleece.

Last edited:
I have a 304 Hunter and have never raided :smh:

If the Xbox squad ever needs someone to run it with, I'm usually game. My gt is TheGumSoul

@TimShepard thanks for bringing shotta up. He was the one telling me to drop you. I've said he was annoying because I was set on getting you guys up to 310 and raiding which I did but he kept advising me to drop the weakest link which you already know was you. I guess I should have just listened to him and kicked you to the curb then?

Why would I be in my feelings? You are the one threatening LFG and acting like you weren't invited to some secret party.

But it's cool tho. Fleece gonna be fleece.
Threatening? First I'm I'm in my feelings then I'm threatening? You a post whisperer?

And nah, point is you find everyone annoying, who cares. And Shotta ain't even nice, his opinion about me in a game don't even matter.

Mind you, you got all of this from "Yall raided without me smh. F it then. Gonna LFG it."

You in your feelings that's why you got worked up about that. How is running LFG a threat? How is that a threat to people who don't need me cause they already ran it? Sounds like a back up option to me.

Get out of your feelings. You annoying me right now.

Just how you tried to tell ME I had a problem with Un. Stop trying to tell me how I feel, I can speak for myself and txt has no tone, stop crying all the damn time and making something out of nothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom