Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I went from being the god at fps shooters and then got old and lost most of my twitch reactions.

I be feeling like a old all star. Like my mind knows what to do but my body can't carry me anymore smh....

Still tho on a good day I can shake these old bones off and wreck a squad.

Now I stick to raiding since I'm a filthy casual!!!

With that said anyone going to be on today
I will be I just finished normal for my boy . I'm ready for the Hm raid or challenge again with alt characters whatever y'all down to do

Got my 310 twilight garrison from my weekly lord shaxx bounties
pimp.gif

Was sitting in my vault
Come flourish with me and the rest of the twilight garrison boys 
pimp.gif

Son....When do I reach this level?

You don't.

The best you can do is make a cameo in my clips and try to stay alive while I flourish.

Hit 40 on my Titan today. 290. Gonna get him to 300 and run the challenge on normal until hes 310.

Ive never raided. Im trying to run some of the old raids but it looks like everyone is focused on Oryx.

Ive never raided. Im trying to run some of the old raids but it looks like everyone is focused on Oryx.
I've only done Vault of Glass..........hated the **** out of those disappearing platforms.  Unfortunately, King's Fall brought those things back x300

Heck one day the struggle squad can do time retro raids. Tho shouldn't be to hard with our current levels

Got my 310 twilight garrison from my weekly lord shaxx bounties :pimp:

Was sitting in my vault

Come flourish with me and the rest of the twilight garrison boys :pimp:

Son....When do I reach this level?

You don't.

The best you can do is make a cameo in my clips and try to stay alive while I flourish
bigj505 bigj505 and @JulesLives about my performance tonight [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Got my Titan to a level 5 this am. Got a 311 nerwins mercy. Roll wasn't the best but I did get smallbore on it.
Will get my warlock and hunter to 5s today too.

Un like you lucky guys I work Sunday's I can help with the raid after 6 pm today.

Are you guys trying to do full raid. Seeing as @bigj505 needs a ghost or finishing from the daughters?

Last edited:
I'm cool for whenever.
I'm also cool for either the challenge or finishing the raid.

This IB garbage this morning tho :smh:
Feels like it's 1 v 6 right now and the other team has super over shields. :smh:

I did get my 3 chars to level 5s.
311 nerwins mercy (wish it was higher)
320 fusion (infused it into my black spindle - 318 now)
313 chest plate for my hunter
Decent drops I guess. Still playing for a ghost but it's been frustrating

good to see you in this thread, those d3 rifts were a bore :lol:
too bad i'm on xb1 or we could get something going
D3 has gotten much better since the last time we teamed up, but I digress. :lol:

Grinding up a 3rd character is such a chore. especially since i just got my warlock to 296 yesterday. :lol:

If you guys are raiding later I'm down but I went to Woodbury outlets today and not going to be back until later like maybe 6pm.

If I don't run good luck with the struggle. I went back and LFG the ogre challenge yesterday because I didn't know if/when you guys were going to run it.

I still have to finish the raid though from daughters.

Also I've been slacking with my second character so will build him up when I feel like it.

I'm cool for whenever.

Feels like it's 1 v 6 right now and the other team has super over shields. :smh:

The ghost I have?

I'm cool for whenever.

The ghost I have?

I've gotten 0 ghosts. today has been beyond garbage. 7 straight losses and it hasn't been close

Complete opposite for me. I woke up this morning and had 6 straight wins. 2 games i was the MVP with the most kills and captures.

Back
Top Bottom