Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm gonna b honest.... The struggle squad... We probably won't be getting the challenge for oryx next week
We haven't beat him as a whole before tho some of us have beaten him with other squads.

Doesn't sound too bad tho. I mean, kill the ogres and Knights asap. Shoot oryx until he falls, repeat x 4.
Then finish the fight.

We might wanna just learn to beat him regular then lol

I played with many squads y'all have the ablility cause y'all have chemistry. Lot of it is chemistry TBH

I'm gonna b honest.... The struggle squad... We probably won't be getting the challenge for oryx next week
We haven't beat him as a whole before tho some of us have beaten him with other squads.

Doesn't sound too bad tho. I mean, kill the ogres and Knights asap. Shoot oryx until he falls, repeat x 4.
Then finish the fight.

I played with many squads y'all have the ablility cause y'all have chemistry. Lot of it is chemistry TBH

Chemistry as in we know each other's voices?

Right @TimShepard

Last edited:

Then finish the fight.

Yeah cause fleece doesn't know any bodies voice.

tagging the wrong person already?

we are strong enough (especially for the sisters. just waiting for you guys to say the word). just need to get the mechanics down for oryx (and have you stop killing yourself with your ToM).

I'm down to help bring us together like with gogie

Chemistry as y'all don't think each other suck or think your on god status and messing up. Also y'all fix mistakes and own up.

Lots of groups won't listen to other people and just kinda there as individuals

we are strong enough (especially for the sisters. just waiting for you guys to say the word). just need to get the mechanics down for oryx (and have you stop killing yourself with your ToM).

Just need to know when we can get 6. I'm down for tonight. If we get 6 then it's going down.

When did you get that if you not on until tonight?? Aren't you rank 3 or somethig? Wtf

Chemistry as y'all don't think each other suck or think your on god status and messing up. Also y'all fix mistakes and own up.

Wait what? Fleece is some trash.
Yeah I'm trash but I captured gaze first time I did it and you still play with people who tried to capture gaze by shooting his leg....Replace me then

Last edited:
Just need to know when we can get 6. I'm down for tonight. If we get 6 then it's going down.
I'm in since I don't have any plans tonight.

Roll call then.

We got
@TimShepard
starfox070 starfox070
willypete willypete
Me so far
I'm watching shows with my woman cause she say I never spend time with her and I ditched her last night for IB smh, but 8-9 works for me....[emoji]128584[/emoji]

Just it me up though to be sure.

Last edited:

Why run constantly with people like that then? I just don't get it, might as well run PUGs from LFG if that's an issue with the people who you run with constantly.

@bigj505  lemme play

Wait what? Fleece is some trash.
roll.gif

Yeah I'm trash but I captured gaze first time I did it and you still play with people who tried to capture gaze by shooting his leg....Replace me then
Shots fired 

:lol: aight guys I'm about to eat but then I'm down for the long haul.

Sub out fleece with Un and we still have 4.
I'm sure we can get 2 more. About to hit up breakfast club.

Edit: no breakfast

Worse case is we LFG some guys.

championboyz7 championboyz7
@Putting In Work
Warmachine85 Warmachine85

Where y'all at?

Last edited:
I'm stranded at my girls crib until further notice. Id be down but I'm not going home now. :lol:

Last edited:
Just finished getting my warlock up to 40, now all i need is my titan. :lol:
Anyone havent done the NF on ps4 and want to team up? :nerd:

:lol: aight guys I'm about to eat but then I'm down for the long haul.

Sub out fleece with Un and we still have 4.

I'm sure we can get 2 more. About to hit up breakfast club.

Edit: no breakfast

Worse case is we LFG some guys.

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/73133"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/40120" style="display:inline-block;">@bigj505
 wait we doin this from the raid challenge ?

Looks like nothing is happening. Starfox is out.
Imma b on regardless tho.

I have both the sisters and the ogre cp so I'm down for whatever.

Back
Top Bottom