Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Last edited:
Lol he neck in

Man I need my Titan level 40! Definitely working on him this week...Taking so long [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]
I'm almost done getting my warlock up to 40. once that's done i'm moving on to my titan. The grind is real. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't accept game invites from other men who appear offline.
View media item 1850645

I was online bruh i see how it is tho.........
You lying cause I checked after you sent it and you were offline...Or that's what your profile said. So if you online why you offline? And why you sending game invites if you offline?

But I'll be on in an hour...I got you if you on then. At the gym rn

Last edited:
The spawn cheese going on during Iron Banner, how the hell do I keep spawning consistently in the enemy spawn area? 

This ain't Call of Duty, Bungie.........

Last edited:
You lying cause I checked after you sent it and you were offline...Or that's what your profile said. So if you online why you offline? And why you sending game invites if you offline?

I made sure to change my online status i was online. Its kool i got it with some randoms after like 6 tries lol.

Be safe out here destiny fam happy new year :pimp:

I made sure to change my online status i was online. Its kool i got it with some randoms after like 6 tries lol.

Bro you weren't online i checked after you sent it. You ain't join the party or nothing.

How'd you get sleeper?

Last edited:

Bro you weren't online i checked after you sent it. You ain't join the party or nothing.

How'd you get sleeper?

Went from no mic to no sense :smh:

I never saw Jules online either. Just flakin willy and the UNfriended crew.

Be safe out here destiny fam happy new year
pimp.gif

How'd you get sleeper?
Went from no mic to no sense
mean.gif

I never saw Jules online either. Just flakin willy and the UNfriended crew.
He swears he's online when he never is. Dude sent an invite while offline lmao wtf. He ain't join the party or nothing, but I'm messed up smh. And this is while we played IB.

Used the DestinyLFG.net site, and I got myself paired with a bunch of kids for IB..............*sighs*

Oh I wasn't paying attention, @bigj505
.  The PS fam hasn't been very vocal or present in the thread from my observation

They are very vocal actually. Biggie, wrightone, zero, etc are part of the ps crew. You shouldn't need to LFG iron banner tho. Just roll solo if you can't find anyone.

They are very vocal actually. Biggie, wrightone, zero, etc are part of the ps crew. You shouldn't need to LFG iron banner tho. Just roll solo if you can't find anyone.
I just did LFG just to get some medallons off my back after 4 straight Ls, I'm normally ok solo with iron bans.

All good though, that was just a very funny and awkward circumstance at that moment.  Luckily the party leader (who wasn't the age of a runt) manage to kick the kids out of the party after their immature nerd rage broke out damn ear drums throughout one entire match.

I just did LFG just to get some medallons off my back after 4 straight Ls, I'm normally ok solo with iron bans.

All good though, that was just a very funny and awkward circumstance at that moment.  Luckily the party leader (who wasn't the age of a runt) manage to kick the kids out of the party after their immature nerd rage broke out damn ear drums throughout one entire match.
Big J meets Big J...Hmm

Big J meets Big J...Hmm
Inception_OST.jpg

Big J meets Big J...Hmm
Inception_OST.jpg
Get on IB bro?

Big J meets Big J...Hmm
Inception_OST.jpg
Get on IB bro?
Nah. tomorrow afternoon for sure tho.

Big J meets Big J...Hmm
Inception_OST.jpg
Get on IB bro?
Nah. tomorrow afternoon for sure tho.
Ight.

Back
Top Bottom