Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
Heres another one, its so useful for mobility 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Bro that potato aim you had at the beginning tho :rofl:

Im using the conspiracy theory from some vanguard quest line

Lmao yeah i just switched scout rifles. The one i was using had super stability but fired to slow for pvp.

Switched to a higher rate but do do stability. Had to get use to it lol.

Just did the challenge. I have short patience. 320 boots. 320 artificat even though I have a 320 from last week challenge, but why couldn't I get a 320 chest piece instead. Boots are intellect/strength [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji] just gonna grind IB at Rank 5 for those 310-320 drops

Definitely need that 320 and 310 weapon drop from Oryx.

Dudes beat Daughters as they literally started dying lol it was crazy

I'll help yall though...Don't know about tomorrow that's NYE. I'm supposed to be going out.

But Friday night is cool..

Last edited:
Just did the challenge. I have short patience. 320 boots. 320 artificat even though I have a 320 from last week challenge [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

I'll help yall though...Don't know about tomorrow that's NYE. I'm supposed to be going out.

I think you'll always get a artifact

Just did the challenge. I have short patience. 320 boots. 320 artificat even though I have a 320 from last week challenge [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

I think you'll always get a artifact
Probably. I need that 320 gun. Hopefully I get it from IB rank 5. Almost beat Oryx but the relic runner ran to get the orb with Oryx at 35%

I WANTED TO GIVE HIM THE BIG J HAND WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

if someone don't get they orb, F it. Cause he moved, a dude died. Smfh.

Anyone want to do the challenge today? I'm off and so is breakfast club so we have flexibility to do it way early.

Yep I'm ready now what's ur gt

Mine is starfox070 send invite if u need one more. I'm online now

Last edited:

So it finally happened I see @Zero23. I mean my bad for not making it on last night, but you didn't have to do this 

roll.gif

So who gave me the power to put the Based Curse on people?! Made me put the homie Zero down unknowingly
mean.gif

I'm blaming @uTep2Step

So who gave me the power to put the Based Curse on people?! Made me put the homie Zero down unknowingly
mean.gif

I'm blaming @uTep2Step
man let me tell you, the based curse is a curse man, i've been trapped in the based world and cant get out. Ray J is on repeat and i can't turn it off. it's a blessing and a curse so use it wisely
Based cursed us back at the VoG. Wright cursed me last night. I can't make this stuff up man.

I didnt even hit the desk or anything. I sit about a foot back from the desk when I play and was running banner with the homie Wavez then **** just shattered on me. Glass flew everywhere, tried to save the monitor and the ps4. Monitor is dead, but I have extendo warranty so getting new one today at Best Buy. The PS4 still Gucci. My Dyson couldn't pick up all that glass. Would prob break and then would have to buy a new one of those plastic POS so I gotta go get a shop vac today and vac all that glass up. My leg all cut up from the glass too when I tried to break the fall of my ps4 and monitor with my leg.

Based Curse is real. Wright hit me with the bad juju to activate it. I sent a tweet to Lil B telling him TYBG so this bad juju will go away. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_glass_breakage

This junk is real. 

OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :O

@WrightOne86  you the new basedgod??

Help me get that garrison b
*Frost voice* Nah you good son....you don't need that. You need another Titan towel 
laugh.gif

I shall permit you to get one......right after I get mine with my Titan 
grin.gif

When I got an exotic chest engram from the Oryx Shade last night and thought it was the one.....then gave me another damn hunter Alpha Lupi piece 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom