Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Finally soloed my first NF,and it only took me 3 hours. :lol:
Got a 310 Dragon's Breath out of it so I guess that's fine. Idk. :lol:

When you hand deliver the ogre checkpoint :pimp:

We are doing much better with the raid with the exception of oryx since we just started fighting him last week.

The totem race is still weird man. It's like the aura doesn't always transfer and it happens when we get towards the end. Ended up going to orbit and then finishing it.
Yeah my bad about the time I was getting gaze but wasn't paying attention, my TV was acting dumb. My girl was using her TV. I had to use min3. It randomly does dumb ish. Got the "old" LCD TV.

But good run though....Daughters is easy only real problem is Oryx coordination.

But it felt good when you said "My man Fleece got gaze"

WE MADE IT# *Cues song*

Last edited by a moderator:
Just cause you soloed it , you got that ? Orrrr random drop
I got it as a random drop at the end of the mission, along with 12 strange coins. The boss dropped a 300 Treads Upon Stars when I killed him along with an exotic engram that i got a 310 Red Death out of, which I guess is a good gun. I'm not too sure. :lol:

I got it as a random drop at the end of the mission, along with 12 strange coins. The boss dropped a 300 Treads Upon Stars when I killed him along with an exotic engram that i got a 310 Red Death out of, which I guess is a good gun. I'm not too sure. :lol:

This post upsets me

Just cause you soloed it , you got that ? Orrrr random drop
I got it as a random drop at the end of the mission, along with 12 strange coins. The boss dropped a 300 Treads Upon Stars when I killed him along with an exotic engram that i got a 310 Red Death out of, which I guess is a good gun. I'm not too sure.
laugh.gif
Thats like a months worth of drops for me 
roll.gif

But I ain't even gonna have I've gotten 4 exotic engrams in the past 24 hours. So it's cool. Gonna wait to hit 311 to decrypt demm bihhhs

We are doing much better with the raid with the exception of oryx since we just started fighting him last week.

The totem race is still weird man. It's like the aura doesn't always transfer and it happens when we get towards the end. Ended up going to orbit and then finishing it.
Yeah my bad about the time I was getting gaze but wasn't paying attention, my TV was acting dumb. My girl was using her TV. I had to use min3. It randomly does dumb ish. Got the "old" LCD TV.

But good run though....Daughters is easy only real problem is Oryx coordination.

WE MADE IT# *Cues song*

Yea we figured something was up because you have been on point with getting the gaze lately.

That said, we can do the challenge tomorrow. I grabbed the checkpoint with my Titan and my hunter so I can run it multiple times with different groups. We can also get the gold chest for you after we finish the challenge.
The challenge shouldn't be bad at all.

WE MADE IT# *Cues song*

Yea we figured something was up because you have been on point with getting the gaze lately.

That said, we can do the challenge tomorrow. I grabbed the checkpoint with my Titan and my hunter so I can run it multiple times with different groups. We can also get the gold chest for you after we finish the challenge.
The challenge shouldn't be bad at all.
Tomorrow as in New Year's Eve tomorrow ? Or tonight ?

championboyz7 championboyz7 I'm aiming for tomorrow BUT if you guys want to do it tonight, I can at the very least hop on, give you guys the CP, then log off. Last day my mom is in town so I'm not sure what we are doing.
If dudes actually show up on time, I could participate then roll out since I believe we can get it done relatively quickly.

Got a little 303 auto from NF. Eh. Boosts my MIDA to 299.

303 >>>>> anything ive gotten from the NF in the last month or so.

actually, ive gotten a bunch of nothing from the raid too.... each time, I get 1 312 weapon and that's it. its just low level ghosts and 302 gear. One would think I was playing the normal raid :lol:

championboyz7 championboyz7 I'm aiming for tomorrow BUT if you guys want to do it tonight, I can at the very least hop on, give you guys the CP, then log off. Last day my mom is in town so I'm not sure what we are doing.
If dudes actually show up on time, I could participate then roll out since I believe we can get it done relatively quickly.
I'll be online today so we should be able to run through it pretty easily.

So who gave me the power to put the Based Curse on people?! Made me put the homie Zero down unknowingly :smh:

I'm blaming @uTep2Step
man let me tell you, the based curse is a curse man, i've been trapped in the based world and cant get out. Ray J is on repeat and i can't turn it off. it's a blessing and a curse so use it wisely

So that's 2
Where is fleece , Jules, tb, putting in work ?

So that's 2
Where is fleece , Jules, tb, putting in work ?

So far:
TB
championboyz7 championboyz7
willypete willypete

have confirmed.

OK so I looked up the challenge.... Each member in the fire team has to hold the gaze once during the damage cycle

From: http://gamerant.com/destiny-beat-golgoroth-challenge-easy/undefined since we do the 1 Orb Strategy
"Although Bungie had previously said that players could not use the one orb strategy for this Golgoroth challenge, that apparently is not true. The one orb strategy is still viable, but it requires some slight variations.

Essentially, what fireteams need to do is preform the one orb strategy as they normally would – e.g. grab gaze, jump into the pool of reclaimed light, damage Golgoroth, and jump out – but then have a new player grab gaze before the first timer runs out. After that, each team member will need to grab gaze until all six have had it at least once during that “cycle.” Once completed, clear the next wave of enemies and repeat that same process."

We essentially need to do a 2 corners thing (split into 2 teams of 3 and get in line) where we have a set order of getting gaze for each run.
so we get the gaze from the front left before the timer ends, someone needs to grab the gaze from where we distract him. before that timer ends, someone needs to get the gaze from the original gaze spot (front left).

For example, since we do front left orb 1st.....

a. Putting In Work distracts and stays in the back right, Fleece gets the Gaze, 4 of us jump in and shoot the ogre.
b. As the timer ends, PIW gets the gaze and the 4 jumps out. 2 (flakin willy and hitman) going to PIW's size. 2 (tb and me) going to Fleece's side.
c. As PIW's timer ends, TB on Fleece's side gets gaze.... as timer runs out, Flakin Willy gets PIW's side's gaze
d. As TB's timer ends, hitman gets the gaze.
e. As hitman's timer runs out, I get the gaze.

Kill the ads, pop the orb and repeat until he dies.

Last edited:

So it finally happened I see @Zero23. I mean my bad for not making it on last night, but you didn't have to do this 

roll.gif

So who gave me the power to put the Based Curse on people?! Made me put the homie Zero down unknowingly
mean.gif

I'm blaming @uTep2Step

So who gave me the power to put the Based Curse on people?! Made me put the homie Zero down unknowingly
mean.gif

I'm blaming @uTep2Step
man let me tell you, the based curse is a curse man, i've been trapped in the based world and cant get out. Ray J is on repeat and i can't turn it off. it's a blessing and a curse so use it wisely
Based cursed us back at the VoG. Wright cursed me last night. I can't make this stuff up man.

I didnt even hit the desk or anything. I sit about a foot back from the desk when I play and was running banner with the homie Wavez then **** just shattered on me. Glass flew everywhere, tried to save the monitor and the ps4. Monitor is dead, but I have extendo warranty so getting new one today at Best Buy. The PS4 still Gucci. My Dyson couldn't pick up all that glass. Would prob break and then would have to buy a new one of those plastic POS so I gotta go get a shop vac today and vac all that glass up. My leg all cut up from the glass too when I tried to break the fall of my ps4 and monitor with my leg.

Based Curse is real. Wright hit me with the bad juju to activate it. I sent a tweet to Lil B telling him TYBG so this bad juju will go away. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_glass_breakage

This junk is real. 

Wow zero. I thought y'all were joking. Sorry to hear this stuff is happening.
I can't even make this stuff up if I wanted to. That's what I get for laughing at the dude on reddit yesterday I guess. Karma a real B...

Never buying glass desks again, though I had that one for over 10 years.

Wow zero. I thought y'all were joking. Sorry to hear this stuff is happening.

I can't even make this stuff up if I wanted to. That's what I get for laughing at the dude on reddit yesterday I guess. Karma a real B...

Never buying glass desks again, though I had that one for over 10 years.

I had one when I had my little home office. Didn't miss it when it was gone tho.

Back
Top Bottom