Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

That wraps up another episode of As The Guardian Turns
Just in time for the afternoon Destinovela: XB1
Space in PS party chat later while I play UC 2?
As long as you promise not to turn Stone Cold Shotta in there
laugh.gif
LMAO I be chillin online. You prob will hear Ms. Stone Cold Shotta going off talking bs compared to me.

roll.gif

Sony mad stingy with PS Plus deals tho. They trying to re coop for all them years they let it go for free. Xbox Live be crack head prices, especially after the price raise. I be felling bad when heads come on the thread asking for 48 hour passes. I always cop when a good sale comes along and stack.

:rofl:

Sony mad stingy with PS Plus deals tho. They trying to re coop for all them years they let it go for free. Xbox Live be crack head prices, especially after the price raise. I be felling bad when heads come on the thread asking for 48 hour passes. I always cop when a good sale comes along and stack.

Maaaan you ain't lying. I'm intentionally keeping it expired until I have time to play my ps. I even have a $25 credit on my account and refuse to use it :rofl:

I like this winning streak on IB though [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji] almost rank 3.

Last edited:
When you hand deliver the ogre checkpoint :pimp:

We are doing much better with the raid with the exception of oryx since we just started fighting him last week.

The totem race is still weird man. It's like the aura doesn't always transfer and it happens when we get towards the end. Ended up going to orbit and then finishing it.

Back
Top Bottom