Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I can't struggle for hrs tonight. My mom is in town so it's like 730 - 9 or 930 max today and tomorrow. So we are in the same boat time wise.
Since we have the great Fleece we should be good hahaha

Fleece is getting the dumb look still....
Smh

you know why..... but you gonna be on at 730?
What I do now?

Yeah... I'll help. If we had last team we could beat it in 2 hours like Will said. But I havent heard from Shotta.

@TimShepard - bruh.... you had us waiting for you... had Putting In Work leave and you weren't even ready to play. Next time, just get your stuff together instead of making 5 other people wait for you to finish whatever you are doing especially when we already have 6.

and Shotta couldn't save what happened last night. We spent more time waiting then we did actually playing.

@TimShepard - bruh.... you had us waiting for you... had Putting In Work leave and you weren't even ready to play. Next time, just get your stuff together instead of making 5 other people wait for you to finish whatever you are doing especially when we already have 6.

and Shotta couldn't save what happened last night. We spent more time waiting then we did actually playing.

When he left, I was playing. How was I not playing when he left?

bruh... you just might not realize it. :smh:

bruh... you just might not realize it. :smh:
I did play when he left, cause he left when I came back and said I was ready, but OK lol.

All is good.

Anyone raiding tonight? It'll have to be like 730 for me at the latest. Let's at the very least beat the warpriest.
If we get to the ogre, I'll snag the checkpoint with my other character so we can do the challenge for dudes that missed out.

We also have to get championboyz7 championboyz7 to 310 so he can be able to take a punch during oryx.
If we run with the same squad from last week we should be able to get to oryx in less than 2 hours.

Only reason I said not tonight is because I have somewhere to be at 10 and I know how sometimes we struggle for x amount of hours.

I can't struggle for hrs tonight. My mom is in town so it's like 730 - 9 or 930 max today and tomorrow. So we are in the same boat time wise.
In

That wraps up another episode of As The Guardian Turns
Just in time for the afternoon Destinovela: XB1
roll.gif

That's 6. 730 guys. 730
Scrolling back, just text me if anything changes. Took a nap after work and was running UC 2 last night, barely was on Live yesterday.

No problem. When we get to the ogre, imma get the cp with my alt so I can hand it over (or participate) to you, Un, gamerDot, etc so y'all can eat to with minimal effort.

Back
Top Bottom