Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm giving up on doing the hard mode challenge.
Impossible to find a team on the forums with my light level :lol:
I might just knock out normal mode real quick

Weren't you in the hard raid we just beat last night???

A 319 helmet, another 310 no land beyond (fusing it), and a 310 red death from my slr farming for about an hr. :pimp:
I spanked [@=/u/29990/Ace93]@Ace93[/@] in those races and got....nada

It pays to come in 3rd so i was letting you win :nthat:
Smh still ain't get my 320. I'm working on my Titan. F Bungie.

It takes forever to level a new guardian. And what makes it worse is that I have to do 2 of them. :lol:

It takes forever to level a new guardian. And what makes it worse is that I have to do 2 of them. :lol:

There's this thing I saw I started on a Titan a week or two ago when as my second character that I saw was in my inventory as my Warlock (main character) that allows you to level up another character to level 25.

I haven't really been playing with the second though and don't know if I'm going to go through with it and use auto level 25 on the second character Titan probably will but I don't know if I want to get into that grind again to level it up like I did my Warlock.

It probably won't be that bad because I have a lot of 300 light stuff to transfer over to the second character. That would bring the light level back up... uh it's hard enough doing stuff for one character per week let alone two :smh:

I don't think I have the time for it and my chick already giving me the side eye everytime I touch the Xbox controller :lol:

There's this thing I saw I started on a Titan a week or two ago when as my second character that I saw was in my inventory as my Warlock (main character) that allows you to level up another character to level 25.

I haven't really been playing with the second though and don't know if I'm going to go through with it and use auto level 25 on the second character Titan probably will but I don't know if I want to get into that grind again to level it up like I did my Warlock.

It probably won't be that bad because I have a lot of 300 light stuff to transfer over to the second character. That would bring the light level back up... uh it's hard enough doing stuff for one character per week let alone two :smh:

I don't think I have the time for it and my chick already giving me the side eye everytime I touch the Xbox controller :lol:

See the trick is for you to play before she wakes up. Time to come join me on these 6am raids with British guys.

Tell me about it. Soon as I hit 20 I'm running mad strikes. I'm just doing I for double drops and I used my auto 25 on my Warlock smfh.

Last edited:
Was she
laugh.gif

Then he came to curse me out after for no reason.

Yall gotta stay on point with that mute button, cant be lettin dudes hear ya girl goin off on ya ....if yall hear my wife then its either b/c my nephew did something dumb AF or he simply forgot to mute the headset during a bathroom break.

Yall gotta stay on point with that mute button, cant be lettin dudes hear ya girl goin off on ya ....if yall hear my wife then its either b/c my nephew did something dumb AF or he simply forgot to mute the headset during a bathroom break.

Lol my mute button skills on point :pimp: but when i forget to mute the mic then wonder why everybody ignoring me lol

oh lawd she be snappin on quaddy, it's all bad lmao, yall gonna be on today?

oh lawd she be snappin on quaddy, it's all bad lmao, yall gonna be on today?

We should be on, maybe not Destiny tho bc dude already ran HM raid with all 3 characters.

Tell me about it. Soon as I hit 20 I'm running mad strikes. I'm just doing I for double drops and I used my auto 25 on my Warlock smfh.
You slipped and nah I wasn't in there . I had to bounce remember

Oh. Guess he did leave bigj505 bigj505 . Welp. I got sme great drops from it.
My bad fleece i fell alsleep. Smh was yo girl going in on you again yesterday? Lol
Yup lmaooo didn't think you could hear we were in the living room fighting to the death she tried to slam me smfh, and you fell asleep for 48 hours? Ok

Was she :lol:

Then he came to curse me out after for no reason.
Lmaooo cause you and Memphis tried to take over my party with that negro ignorance, white dude from LFG in and you came in saying the N word of the 100x I'm like yo yall gotta GO

Lol my mute button skills on point :pimp: but when i forget to mute the mic then wonder why everybody ignoring me lol
And when I mute and come back people keep asking me did I beat my girl and knock her out...

LMAO party chat heard me let off 1 with shorty once
argument? Or.......

At Warmachine85 Warmachine85 wasn't someone taking breaks to let one off in our raid :rofl:

Last edited:
If y'all can hop on around 7, I'm all for trying to finish the raid. I can't struggle for too too long tho.

If y'all can hop on around 7, I'm all for trying to finish the raid. I can't struggle for too too long tho.
Just got to the gym I should be home before 8 if you need help I'll join

8 doe? That's late :frown:

Undefined Undefined message from fitz "hi Sean, can you help finish the raid tonight? I promise not to get another 310 scouts rifle."
I tried lol no hard mode cats wanted to let a young guard slide in for that cp. Whatever next week :lol:

8 doe? That's late
frown.gif

@Ace93 message from fitz "hi Sean, can you help finish the raid tonight? I promise not to get another 310 scouts rifle."
well you know i gotta hold it down for breakfast club

Undefined Undefined message from fitz "hi Sean, can you help finish the raid tonight? I promise not to get another 310 scouts rifle."
That's normal raid time for us but I'm on my way to My girl crin now so...I'll be there like 745 I gotta talk to you about something anyways but yeah I got yall if you need me or need to drop someone

That's normal raid time for us but I'm on my way to My girl crin now so...I'll be there like 745 I gotta talk to you about something anyways but yeah I got yall if you need me or need to drop someone

:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom