Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Word Undefined Undefined come through bro.

I got my weapons...im good now. I would run it LFG and then help yall but don't wanna go through the headache of playing with people who don't got the experience and wasting mad hours..Rather run it with people I know.

I'm sure I can get Shabba to get on...This what, 5?

Me
Flakin' Willy
J
Ace
Shabbaa
Breakfast Club / Shabba boy (?)

Last edited:
Wont be able to get on tonight, friends having a bday party so I'm gonna go get drunk :lol:

Dunno if I'll be home tomorrow either.

STILL no drop over 317 helmet or 316 bond. Meanwhile Jules and J prospered.

On that note....

F Bungie as a company, a corporation and a mutha ***** crew and if you wanna be down with Bungie, then **** you too. Warmachine85 Warmachine85 **** you too. bigj505 bigj505 **** you too. Don't one of yall sparrows got sickle cell or something!?!?!?

View media item 1843807
Wassup with that Oryx CP though?

Lol yall miss me?

Y'all ruthless. I'm on here still farming. Just chilling and farming :pimp:
once again, You not even online. You be on your willy offline mode???

Naw I was on. My sister came over so I stepped away. I'll be back on for a bit soon.

Ok. I was inviting you to parties like WTF. Then went to get food lol.

STILL no drop over 317 helmet or 316 bond. Meanwhile Jules and J prospered.

On that note....

F Bungie as a company, a corporation and a mutha ***** crew and if you wanna be down with Bungie, then **** you too. Warmachine85 Warmachine85 **** you too. bigj505 bigj505 **** you too. Don't one of yall sparrows got sickle cell or something!?!?!?

View media item 1843807
Wassup with that Oryx CP though?

Lol yall miss me?
No we do not miss carrying you, Jules.

Smh dudes think they big now that they hit 310

Im 310+ on three toons tho catch up.

Remember i let you take my spot. We can duel it out tho in 2k ..........

Smh dudes think they big now that they hit 310

Im 310+ on three toons tho catch up.

Remember i let you take my spot. We can duel it out tho in 2k ..........
313* almost 314...You and my other boy taught me and I superceded you both. I'm sorry? You know, they say when you meet your hero...

So let's get that 1 on 1 in 2k...Make it fair I'll pull out the PG. I will make sure you stay "offline" forever when you on.

313* almost 314...You and my other boy taught me and I superceded you both. I'm sorry? You know, they say when you meet your hero...

So let's get that 1 on 1 in 2k...Make it fair I'll pull out the PG. I will make sure you stay "offline" forever when you on.

Lmao still a young padawan. You went hard on destiny i give you that but light levels mean nothin when you pop ammo during the oryx fight cause us all to wipe

View media item 1844157

Fleece got Jules talking trash :pimp:

Wish I could raid with y'all tonight. Will read the story in the am.

Fleece got Jules talking trash :pimp:

Wish I could raid with y'all tonight. Will read the story in the am.
lmao he out of pocket.

Yeah we could get it just gotta really focus at this point...little slip ups preventing rn. But we did get him halfway. Just n33d to prevent deaths.

Fleece cant even jump over the ship smh
Feel me???
Son is letting J down right now.
FOH I died 1 time from it and 2nd time I didn't double tap A

Jules can't even kill an ogre and champion can't even get a blight without dying smfh
Nahhhhh chill lol I ain't eva died while getting the blight.
If I did I was for sure not the first one . The only thing I will take blame was twice when I grabbed the **** before homeboy did but it's cause his timing was off. This man was killing ogres while we were still doing damage to oryx chest. :lol:
I can guarantee I had the least percentage of **** ups followed by johnboy.

You were dead last :rofl:

Got it!

Those two dudes were cool AF...stayed with us the whole time and the runner was real good too, never fell off the platforms. We almost got it one time but someone died and he slammed and wiped us all.

We finally got him down halfway. We killed the knights. Killed all the ads so we wouldn't be disrupted and by the time we got in the shade all we had to do was focus.

Finally got him to the end and my heart is pounding. I'm like man...If my girl walk in the room past the TV now imma punch her in the heart.

Got him and everyone was celebrating. It was a good moment. Only took 3 hours but everyone stayed until the end and the two dudes leading us never quit on us and that's what I respect most, cause I was expecting them to. I had slip ups and one time jumped off to kill ogres when we had to stagger Oryx, then screamed at them like "WHAT ARE YALL DOING!?!?!" Lmaooo

That TOM is BEAST. I SEE why yall was getting on me for having it in raids...The whole time I was like "Damm Julez if only your scout rifle reloaded faster you could've saved us" the whole party was dying. When the shadow came I was like "Jules, the scout rifle, use the scout rifle before it's too late" when the screen was red.

Added those two dudes and the runner.

Got a 312 and 303 primary. 312 Defiance of Yasmin that's BETTER than my old one and restocks ammo off precision kills. And a 303 bond.

Wish bigj505 bigj505 could've been there it was monumental. Instead we got Warmachine85 Warmachine85 a poor man's Quad. BUT it's all good.

Fleece cant even jump over the ship smh
Feel me???
Son is letting J down right now.
FOH I died 1 time from it and 2nd time I didn't double tap A

Jules can't even kill an ogre and champion can't even get a blight without dying smfh
Nahhhhh chill lol I ain't eva died while getting the blight.
If I did I was for sure not the first one . The only thing I will take blame was twice when I grabbed the **** before homeboy did but it's cause his timing was off. This man was killing ogres while we were still doing damage to oryx chest. :lol:
I can guarantee I had the least percentage of **** ups followed by johnboy.

You were dead last :rofl:
FOH I shot the ogres one time cause I was too hype :rofl:

You messed up mad times. Jumping on the plate before the runner. I had to switch with you and we never messed up running again THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE A WEEK OFF

Back
Top Bottom