Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Got my 310 armoricantspellitarium from racing tonight. I feel more complete now :pimp:
HOW YOU NOT EVEN ONLINE

Edit: Dead just googled it like "I never heard of that helmet" until nothing came up and I read it again [emoji]128529[/emoji]

You were online playing with me when I got it. It was when we were at the tower and I was saying I wasn't coming back online tonight if I get another crest of alphi lupi :lol:

It's the ARMAMENTARIUM

Got my 310 armoricantspellitarium from racing tonight. I feel more complete now :pimp:
HOW YOU NOT EVEN ONLINE

Edit: Dead just googled it like "I never heard of that helmet" until nothing came up and I read it again [emoji]128529[/emoji]

You were online playing with me when I got it. It was when we were at the tower and I was saying I wasn't coming back online tonight if I get another crest of alphi lupi :lol:

It's the ARMAMENTARIUM
Oh OK I thought you meant just now since you said "tonight". Lol, so I'm guessing you got it even though you had to dip for dinner regardslessly.

I just Google it. Looks tough. So you gonna unequip your exotic helmet?

My helmet is what holding me back . I've yet to get a helmet over 294 for my warlock and hunter smh. I need to start messing with them sparrow races then.
@TimShepard
I know I been slacking damn holidays and work be having me tired as a mug. I need to get that tom before you . Chiiillllllllll

Me and fleece have been helmet farming all week :lol:
Too bad I got the Touch this morning after like, 4am cause I was grinding non stop to get it.

Blame J, I got tired of him calling me out for being the only sniper.

Now I'm light level 313....Unless the game gives me a helmet smfh
Damn I need to run that.
I'm one away from tom. I can't get a damn stolen rune to save my life.

My helmet is what holding me back . I've yet to get a helmet over 294 for my warlock and hunter smh. I need to start messing with them sparrow races then.
@TimShepard
I know I been slacking damn holidays and work be having me tired as a mug. I need to get that tom before you . Chiiillllllllll

Me and fleece have been helmet farming all week :lol:
Too bad I got the Touch this morning after like, 4am cause I was grinding non stop to get it.

Blame J, I got tired of him calling me out for being the only sniper.

Now I'm light level 313....Unless the game gives me a helmet smfh
Damn I need to run that.
I'm one away from tom. I can't get a damn stolen rune to save my life.
Run mad tier 1s and you will get a T2.

Got the Black Spindle, TOM, No Time To Explain, went from 305 to 313 in one week.

#catchup

Slow motion for me since I have nothing to do on Destiny besides beat Oryx on hard. Time to put work back in on fallout. Tired of racing for my 320 and being 1st, 2nd or 3rd never pays off. Bout to purposely come in 4th or 5th.

Last edited:

Got the Black Spindle, TOM, No Time To Explain, went from 305 to 313 in one week.

#catchup

Slow motion for me since I have nothing to do on Destiny besides beat Oryx on hard. Time to put work back in on fallout. Tired of racing for my 320 and being 1st, 2nd or 3rd never pays off. Bout to purposely come in 4th or 5th.
So it doesn't matter what place you come in during the races?

#catchup

So it doesn't matter what place you come in during the races?
NOPE! TBH I get better drops when I do horrible..Always been like that for me. Never get ish when I win or do well SMFH. Ask J...He came in 1st mad times and never got anything. I get more rare engrams than drop.

Even hitting rank 3 don't matter..Im almost rank 4 and still haven't got a 320

I just got a 317 helmet. After 2 hours of races.

Last edited:
NOPE! TBH I get better drops when I do horrible..Always been like that for me. Never get ish when I win or do well SMFH. Ask J...He came in 1st mad times and never got anything. I get more rare engrams than drop.

Well I know what I'll be doing all today and tomorrow then.

Well I know what I'll be doing all today and tomorrow then.
I just got off. Bout to leave this 320 grind alone unless I play with yall.

What rank are you?

It's the ARMAMENTARIUM
I got 4 of those yesterday. They make great exotic shards. :lol:

Also, I finally got to the armsday quest step for the exotic sword after grinding void ability kills with the hunter. Never again... :lol: :smh:

Anybody have like a free trial psn that they're not using?

Didn't realize my psn ended today and don't wanna pay for a new one because I got a 12 month coming tues with this bundle that I bought.

For the races the 320 helmet drops happens when you're rank 3, but they're not giving me squat... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 doesn't matter I"m getting peanuts bruhs.

To get the 320 drops do you have to have your light levels up to the highest or something because I've been using the weak racing armor I got from prior races.

To those getting the yellow exotics are you using 3oC's to get them or they're just dropping for normally for you.

For the races the 320 helmet drops happens when you're rank 3, but they're not giving me squat... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 doesn't matter I"m getting peanuts bruhs.

To get the 320 drops do you have to have your light levels up to the highest or something because I've been using the weak racing armor I got from prior races.

To those getting the yellow exotics are you using 3oC's to get them or they're just dropping for normally for you.

I average a helmet about 1 out of 5 races and a class piece about 1 out of 6-8 races. In between that, I get a shader about 1 in 12-15 races.

You have to be patient. Light level doesn't matter. I've been racing at a 221 level.

The exotics... Of course you need 3ofCoins :lol:

I average a helmet about 1 out of 5 races and a class piece about 1 out of 6-8 races. In between that, I get a shader about 1 in 12-15 races.

I've been mostly helmets the last few days instead of class items. I think I've gotten 1 class item since Tuesday.
I'm not even mad tho. I got 316-19 class item drops for my chars to use.

And @TimShepard yea my legendary helmet is 320 and one of my exotic helmets is a 320. Another exotic on my Titan is 317 but I gave my other 2 chars the other 2 320 helmets to get their legendaries to 320.
Haven't done much with the extra 311-315s yet. Waiting for the event to end to sort things out.

STILL no drop over 317 helmet or 316 bond. Meanwhile Jules and J prospered.

On that note....

F Bungie as a company, a corporation and a mutha ***** crew and if you wanna be down with Bungie, then **** you too. @JulesLives **** you too. bigj505 bigj505 **** you too. Don't one of yall sparrows got sickle cell or something!?!?!?

View media item 1843807
Wassup with that Oryx CP though?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom