Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Dude i brought in died twice smh. He a "pro" to
lmaooo I'm glad you said it cause I almost did in the party I'm like why he keep dying [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

But I'm like let me stop cause I'm not looking for another player.

lmaooo I'm glad you said it cause I almost did in the party I'm like why he keep dying [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Lmao i was hoping it wouldnt turn into another bigj and that British dude cause i know dude in real life lol. Like i gotta work with this dude lol

Last edited:

Lmao i was hoping it wouldnt turn into another bigj and that British dude cause i know dude in real life lol. Like i gotta work with this dude lol
lmaooo it almost did...he was a pro...a pro at dying SMFH

Let's do trials.

Imma be on in like hr and a half
OK.

Screw the races man. Dude got a 320 last night. He came in 6th [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

6th place dude >>>> fleece :evil:
If I don't get a 320 when I hit rank 4....Which is like, in 10 races imma uh...punch my grandma in the heart or something.

Then I messaged 6th place dude "ihy" he replies "You duck ihy 2" :rofl:

I'm over here running prison of elders. I'm 20mins and got a strange coin [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But who cares, my black spindle is 307, my touch is 312, I got bad b*********, my metrocard is yellow and my president is mixed.

Last edited:
If I don't get a 320 when I hit rank 4....Which is like, in 10 races imma uh...punch my grandma in the heart or something.

I'm over here running prison of elders. I'm 20mins and got a strange coin [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But who cares, my black spindle is 307, my touch is 312, I got bad b*********, my metrocard is yellow and my president is mixed.

Smh joined yo party twice you ignored me you not trying to eat....... i see how it is ........

Smh joined yo party twice you ignored me you not trying to eat....... i see how it is ........
You a lie. I did invite you twice though. You never joined and if you did you never spoke or I'd hear it through my speakers...

View media item 1844850

Got a 309 sniper from Trials...I'm good.

Can't wait to run this hard raid come tuesday...For now it's boredom since I got a lot done, except racing for a 320. Only other thing to do is work on sleeper stim.

Bout to make my Titan today though. Run Trials with him, you down Warmachine85 Warmachine85 ? Then I can help you with your fragments...I'll be back on around 8-9

Last edited:
A 319 helmet, another 310 no land beyond (fusing it), and a 310 red death from my slr farming for about an hr. :pimp:

A 319 helmet, another 310 no land beyond (fusing it), and a 310 red death from my slr farming for about an hr.
pimp.gif
I spanked @Ace93 in those races and got....nada
It pays to come in 3rd so i was letting you win 
nthat.gif

I'm giving up on doing the hard mode challenge.
Impossible to find a team on the forums with my light level :lol:
I might just knock out normal mode real quick

Back
Top Bottom