Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

If y'all can hop on around 7, I'm all for trying to finish the raid. I can't struggle for too too long tho.
Just got to the gym I should be home before 8 if you need help I'll join

8 doe? That's late :frown:

Undefined Undefined message from fitz "hi Sean, can you help finish the raid tonight? I promise not to get another 310 scouts rifle."
That's normal raid time for us but I'm on my way to My girl crin now so...I'll be there like 745 I gotta talk to you about something anyways but yeah I got yall if you need me or need to drop someone

:stoneface:
Least I offered. I could've ditched you for a new group like other people, what's the problem [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:
:lol: we need you fleece. Nobody is on now anyways
lmao appreciate me for staying solid this whole time :lol:

But I got you. Anyone else helping? I might be able to pull the two dudes and the runner from my raid if they down for the cause.

Last edited:

well you know i gotta hold it down for breakfast club
How you just out here puttin [@=/u/29990/Ace93]@Ace93[/@]'s government name in the streets, [@=/u/40120/bigj505]@bigj505[/@]?

His guvment is Un bruh. We do it all of the time.

Did yall win?

Imma keep it 100. Once you left, it became time to learn how to run relic which was cool. We know it's a bit of an art on hard mode. Didn't win but made some progress. We will be back at it this week. It's just a bit tough when it's 5 warlocks and a Titan.

Have been on hiatus from Destiny since September, I have a 293 light Hunter..............should I do Iron Banner tomorrow?

Hmmm, decisions decisions

How you just out here puttin [@=/u/29990/Ace93]@Ace93[/@]'s government name in the streets, [@=/u/40120/bigj505]@bigj505[/@]?

Did yall win?

Imma keep it 100. Once you left, it became time to learn how to run relic which was cool. We know it's a bit of an art on hard mode. Didn't win but made some progress. We will be back at it this week. It's just a bit tough when it's 5 warlocks and a Titan.
The struggle was in full effect

How you just out here puttin @@Ace93's government name in the streets, @@bigj505?

Did yall win?
Stop being trash @bigj505

jk you'll get it next time.  

Did yall win?

If only my Titan was level 40.....

We need to do no knight again. Let me run.

We can do it.

I messaged dude and told him we needed him to run. No reply. They don't F with me [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't run the raid yesterday. I'm good to run it any day except tonight

All is good.

Anyone raiding tonight? It'll have to be like 730 for me at the latest. Let's at the very least beat the warpriest.
If we get to the ogre, I'll snag the checkpoint with my other character so we can do the challenge for dudes that missed out.

We also have to get championboyz7 championboyz7 to 310 so he can be able to take a punch during oryx.

Last edited:
All is good.

Anyone raiding tonight? It'll have to be like 730 for me at the latest. Let's at the very least beat the warpriest.
If we get to the ogre, I'll snag the checkpoint with my other character so we can do the challenge for dudes that missed out.

We also have to get championboyz7 championboyz7 to 310 so he can be able to take a punch during oryx.
If we run with the same squad from last week we should be able to get to oryx in less than 2 hours.

Only reason I said not tonight is because I have somewhere to be at 10 and I know how sometimes we struggle for x amount of hours.

All is good.

If we run with the same squad from last week we should be able to get to oryx in less than 2 hours.

Only reason I said not tonight is because I have somewhere to be at 10 and I know how sometimes we struggle for x amount of hours.

I can't struggle for hrs tonight. My mom is in town so it's like 730 - 9 or 930 max today and tomorrow. So we are in the same boat time wise.

Back
Top Bottom