Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

You guys are out there eating with those helmets man. The highest I've got is 315 and I'm almost rank 4. Maybe destiny knows as soon as I get it I'm done with srl :lol:

You guys are out there eating with those helmets man. The highest I've got is 315 and I'm almost rank 4. Maybe destiny knows as soon as I get it I'm done with srl :lol:
Same. 315. Just waiting for my 320 helmet and bond...Then im out

Gonna run around dreadnought and kill knights and hopefully get abother wormspinger rune. Got it and open a chest I opened already I guess, so no calcified fragments.

I'm at 37.

@Zero23

Mog Blaster 
nthat.gif

I wish my hunter could hold that man whewww

Gonna run around dreadnought and kill knights and hopefully get abother wormspinger rune. Got it and open a chest I opened already I guess, so no calcified fragments.

I'm at 37.

You JUST hit level 3 doe :lol:

I'm at 37.

Got my 315 helmet as soon as I did too, now quote that :pimp:

You on tonight?

Last edited:

I'm at 37.

You on tonight?

Just gonna sit back and count my 320 helmets. Wanna help?

But seriously, I'm not sure. I hit level 4 in the racing and them jokers gave me another chest plate like I ain't just grind 8500 pts in 2 days :lol:

I'm at 37.

You on tonight?

Just gonna sit back and count my 320 helmets. Wanna help?

But seriously, I'm not sure. I hit level 4 in the racing and them jokers gave me another chest plate like I ain't just grind 8500 pts in 2 days :lol:
Bout time they gave you one, I guess they had to after 1500 hours of grinding, when Jules got it way before you and barely played :pimp:

Lmaoo damn that's messed up smfh. They probably didn't even think anyone would hit 4. They probably have no prizes for it lmao

@TimShepard grab that MIDA from xur.
OK. Was just on the forums reading about people whining about it lol, I was wondering if it was good.

Got something to show you whenever you/ya'll get on too.

Oh, and I did OD races until 6am last night and today and STILL ain't get a 320 drop or higher than 315, besides a 316 bond I got. Even came in first a couple times and got nada, my rank is almost 3.5 now SMH

Last edited:
[@=/u/137817/TimShepard]@TimShepard[/@] grab that MIDA from xur.
OK. Was just on the forums reading about people whining about it lol, I was wondering if it was good.

Oh, and I did OD races until 6am last night and today and STILL ain't get a 320 drop or higher than 315, besides a 316 bond I got. Even came in first a couple times and got nada, my rank is almost 3.5 now SMH

:lol: don't be sad bruh. 315s are nice too especially since how rarely higher level helmets drop outside of racing.

The MIDA.... It's very unique as it speed up your movements. Was a godsend for us when we did the oryx raid.

And I'm pretty sure you got your malice :pimp:

Xur got the got the Armamaamamamtarium and the Bones of Eao Jordans?

Gonna have to sign on to Destiny today 
devil.gif

[@=/u/137817/TimShepard]@TimShepard[/@] grab that MIDA from xur.

:lol: don't be sad bruh. 315s are nice too especially since how rarely higher level helmets drop outside of racing.

The MIDA.... It's very unique as it speed up your movements. Was a godsend for us when we did the oryx raid.

And I'm pretty sure you got your malice :pimp:
Nah I need all 320s in everything! Lol..They keep playing games with me

OK I'll cop it. Bought 7 of coins and spent maybe 20 only got one exotic from races [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Nah but I'm 314 light now lol

And as far as the touch I tried to get my last fragment with scent of the worm...tried left ledge and almost made it and died. After like 15 attempts I gave up lol..F the Malice

But I did run Golgoroth to get the fragment i was missing. Helped them out and took the gaze in exchange for me using them to get my fragment. But they kept popping the bubble when I told them weaken it until I get gaze. But I pulled through we got it after 2 tries. Then helped them with the daughters and made some girl who never ran before run it cause I don't got time for scary people.

Then realized I had Regicide and been beat it and got my 4 frags from it.

45th would've been scent of worm. I tried to ask someone for help who ended up being a girl I'm like "you're a girl?" Cause her name was like CaptnStrokeEm or some bs...Then her bf started yelling in the background I guess he thought I was trying to talk to here [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Finally got to 300 thanks to some lucky sparrow races. :lol: :pimp:
Hopefully now I'll see some decent drops. :lol:

My helmet is what holding me back . I've yet to get a helmet over 294 for my warlock and hunter smh. I need to start messing with them sparrow races then.
@TimShepard
I know I been slacking damn holidays and work be having me tired as a mug. I need to get that tom before you . Chiiillllllllll

Last edited:
My helmet is what holding me back . I've yet to get a helmet over 294 for my warlock and hunter smh. I need to start messing with them sparrow races then.
@TimShepard
I know I been slacking damn holidays and work be having me tired as a mug. I need to get that tom before you . Chiiillllllllll

Me and fleece have been helmet farming all week :lol:

@TimShepard

Me and fleece have been helmet farming all week :lol:
Too bad I got the Touch this morning after like, 4am cause I was grinding non stop to get it.

Blame J, I got tired of him calling me out for being the only sniper.

Now I'm light level 313....Unless the game gives me a helmet smfh

Got my 310 armoricantspellitarium from racing tonight. I feel more complete now :pimp:
HOW YOU NOT EVEN ONLINE

Edit: Dead just googled it like "I never heard of that helmet" until nothing came up and I read it again [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom