Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So y'all hit 310 [emoji]128560[/emoji] Damn
You missed out lol, I might hit 311-312 when it's said and done since I have my 20 moldering shards [emoji]128170[/emoji]

EDIT: Just got a piece from the race that made me 310. Also hit rank 3 in races. Took a lot of grinding but I'm ready for those 320 helmets [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Last edited:
Should of ran with us @Putting In Work  we was moving last night, good callouts and work by everyone. Great call on switching Fleece side on the totems, left side really doesn't like him.

Just 5 man Oryx 8)

:smh:

Damn they played me though gave me like a 311 scout that I already got that's 320.

Don't feel bad. I haven't gotten any gear from the raid above 310 in weeks with my Titan. It's been @Putting In Work
 we was moving last night, good callouts and work by everyone. Great call on switching Fleece side on the totems, left side really doesn't like him.

I know next time... it's all good :D

Just 5 man Oryx 8)

:smh:

Damn they played me though gave me like a 311 scout that I already got that's 320.

Don't feel bad. I haven't gotten any gear from the raid above 310 in weeks with my Titan. It's been @Putting In Work
 we was moving last night, good callouts and work by everyone. Great call on switching Fleece side on the totems, left side really doesn't like him.

I know next time... it's all good :D

The challenge doesn't drop "gear" as in chest plates and stuff. I got a 320 rocket last night from the challenge but I already had one from iron banner. Just gave it to my warlock.

Bout to run these races. 5 more and I'm rank 3.

Got a 305 warlock bond that got me to 310 [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Thinking of making my Titan so I can use my Agonarch rune before the week is up.

Also gonna run my T2 if I find anyone to do it with.

Last edited:
The challenge doesn't drop "gear" as in chest plates and stuff. I got a 320 rocket last night from the challenge but I already had one from iron banner. Just gave it to my warlock.

Naah challenge mode drops gear OR a gun at 320.

Whoops. Well destiny doesn't love me :lol:

Yes sir... was going to reply earlier, but all of my 320 gear I got was from the raids and challenge mode.

I know I didn't get 320 boots, chest piece, gloves and all that from anything else :lol:

putting in work putting in work you can get 320 drops without doing the challenge. i got a pair of 320 boots from completing the ogre on hard. its just a matter of chance which still reinforces my original statement that i haven't gotten any love in my last 3 tries.

You have a chance to get 310-320 gear and weapons when doing HM.

In challenge mode, you are guaranteed at least 1 320 item (weapon or armor piece) and the 320 artifact for that particular boss and what they normally drop. You also will get the 310 artifact and weapon or armor as well for completing the NM challenge as well.

Totems - Ghost and Fusion rifle

Daughters - Shotgun and Class Item

Challenge Modes

WP - Rocket Launcher/Machine Gun/Sniper

Golg - Boots/Gloves/Chest

Oryx - Primary weapons and any armor piece

You have a chance to get 310-320 gear and weapons when doing HM.

In challenge mode, you are guaranteed at least 1 320 item (weapon or armor piece) and the 320 artifact for that particular boss and what they normally drop. You also will get the 310 artifact and weapon or armor as well for completing the NM challenge as well.

Totems - Ghost and Fusion rifle
Daughters - Shotgun and Class Item

Challenge Modes
WP - Rocket Launcher/Machine Gun/Sniper
Golg - Boots/Gloves/Chest
Oryx - Primary weapons, Helmet or any armor piece

Fixed

Last edited:

Tell that to @Zero23
roll.gif

mean.gif
It's cool. I'mma grab one out the Sparrow racing. I got a 318 last night, a 320 class piece, and I beat @Biggie62  in a race. It was a crowning achievement. 

This week all I'm doing is nightfalls, Challenge Mode raid and SRL. No reason to do anything else. SRL rewards are clutch. Getting all my class pieces and helms to 320.

It's cool. I'mma grab one out the Sparrow racing. I got a 318 last night, a 320 class piece, and I beat @Biggie62
 in a race. It was a crowning achievement. 

View media item 1841718

This week all I'm doing is nightfalls, Challenge Mode raid and SRL. No reason to do anything else. SRL rewards are clutch. Getting all my class pieces and helms to 320.

:rofl:

Hey, as long as you can avoid quad, it isn't that hard to place in the top 3.

It's cool. I'mma grab one out the Sparrow racing. I got a 318 last night, a 320 class piece, and I beat @Biggie62
 in a race. It was a crowning achievement. 

View media item 1841718

I still need like 3k to hit rank 3. That if my RL Oryx keeps up, I'm never making it on anyways :lol: :smh:

This helmet farming has been coming along. I'm actually almost a level 4 now :smh:
I have
3 320
1 317
2 316
1 315
A few 311-314s

So far. Got a intellect disc combo for 1 320. Using the other 2 to get my alts 320 legendary helms. Will split up the other helms when the event ends. Stock what I can for my future exotics :D

Im sorry but i hate this SLR crap.

I can only do like 2-3 races before im bored. After all this time im only rank 1.5 
sick.gif

Rather use my Tlaloc in crucible
nthat.gif

I still dont know how to say 'Tlaloc'  

I can only do like 2-3 races before im bored. After all this time im only rank 1.5 :x

Rather use my Tlaloc in crucible :nthat:

Here's a Planet Destiny vid with the pronunciation. My inclination is that this is the 'correct' way since the PD guys frequently meet with and do pods with Bungie, so I'm just assuming they know the intended pronunciation.

I can only do like 2-3 races before im bored. After all this time im only rank 1.5 :x

Rather use my Tlaloc in crucible :nthat:

For some reason I instantly thought of you calling it Mog Blaster instead :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom