Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'd like to welcome starfox070 starfox070 aka number 5 to the struggle team.
We got it my man!

I guess from this point forward I'm known as mr.5 lmao. We clutched that ish tho

My drops sucked lol nothing but strength and intellect. If I get some 315 boots I can get mine to 320. Besides that I got nothing else good

But we did it though

Yea we did what sucks is that oryx challenge is next week if y'all down I can help with it but we will need to practice doing 16 orbs with Knights.

To be honest it's not hard at all many groups struggle with it but it's not even that coordinated as this challenge was just do ur little jobs and it comes together

We got it my man!

I guess from this point forward I'm known as mr.5 lmao. We clutched that ish tho

My drops sucked lol nothing but strength and intellect. If I get some 315 boots I can get mine to 320. Besides that I got nothing else good

But we did it though

Yea we did what sucks is that oryx challenge is next week if y'all down I can help with it but we will need to practice doing 16 orbs with Knights.

To be honest it's not hard at all many groups struggle with it but it's not even that coordinated as this challenge was just do ur little jobs and it comes together

I'm gonna b honest.... The struggle squad... We probably won't be getting the challenge for oryx next week
We haven't beat him as a whole before tho some of us have beaten him with other squads.

Doesn't sound too bad tho. I mean, kill the ogres and Knights asap. Shoot oryx until he falls, repeat x 4.
Then finish the fight.

hey guys just got a ps4 and the game destiny a few days ago my PSN is Zero42993 if anyone is down to play anytime, im still a noob trying to find my way around lol

hey guys just got a ps4 and the game destiny a few days ago my PSN is Zero42993 if anyone is down to play anytime, im still a noob trying to find my way around lol

And now Zero23 meets Zero42993

View media item 1851464

:lol:

I'm just waiting for DaBootyWarrior to meet Fleece. Not gonna know what to call DaBootyWarrior :smh:
:rofl:

Son if Fleece really came on here and made an account.....

That gif got me rolling though [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ran IN with Warmachine85 Warmachine85 and these dudes we raided with before on Oryx. Picked up a random in a game who had a 3.0 KD and I Hit rank 5. Got an exotic but nothing 310-320 yet. Do you have to win to get them?

Also Undefined Undefined can you please tell Jules that Ninja isn't better than you lol, he's nice but Jules thinks y'all head to head.

Also bigj505 bigj505 he said he never raids because it's "boring" except Oryx but always complains of needed better drops [emoji]128514[/emoji]

We got it my man!

But we did it though

I'm gonna b honest.... The struggle squad... We probably won't be getting the challenge for oryx next week
We haven't beat him as a whole before tho some of us have beaten him with other squads.

Doesn't sound too bad tho. I mean, kill the ogres and Knights asap. Shoot oryx until he falls, repeat x 4.
Then finish the fight.

Well when we do it with the other squad, let me know. Cause we can knock it out with them. And I need that chalenge. Weapon drops.
Son :lol: :lol: I'd legit fight someone if they did that ****. Let my boy do some **** like that .
Kids dumb as hell
this is apparently why Jules stays offline so no one convinces his kid to do this lmao. He had me look it up.

Last edited:
Oh I wasn't paying attention, @bigj505
.  The PS fam hasn't been very vocal or present in the thread from my observation

There are lots of PS Destiny players. Problem is that most of us have established groups and players that we run with so it's hard to break in since we are mostly all day 1 players that established these groups in 2014. We mix and match sometimes, but it's usually stable players who know each other from posts here and what not.

Hell last year, this was like a PS only thread and now it's Real Housewives of Destiny (The Xbone edition) :lol:

And seriously, how can you make a GT da booty warrior. :rofl:

Last edited:
Also @Ace93 can you please tell Jules that Ninja isn't better than you lol, he's nice but Jules thinks y'all head to head.

@JulesLives  I'm on a completely different level than gamer 
laugh.gif

Also [@=https://niketalk.com/members/29990"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/99579" style="display:inline-block;">@JulesLives
 I'm on a completely different level than gamer :lol:  

Leave it up to Jules he's like "I don't knowwwwww" lmao then take big ish sing he will get more kills with me with his boolean lmaoooooo
Oh I wasn't paying attention, @bigj505
.  The PS fam hasn't been very vocal or present in the thread from my observation

There are lots of PS Destiny players. Problem is that most of us have established groups and players that we run with so it's hard to break in since we are mostly all day 1 players that established these groups in 2014. We mix and match sometimes, but it's usually stable players who know each other from posts here and what not.

Hell last year, this was like a PS only thread and now it's Real Housewives of Destiny (The Xbone edition) :lol:

And seriously, how can you make a GT da booty warrior. :rofl:
Bruh I was 17 and just saw his clip and wanted to be funny

I can only imagine Xbone raids. "Putting in work with da booty warrior on the right side." PAUSE.

@bigJ716
Everybody is well over 310 now with Tom. I don't see why oryx should be a problem now. Especially challenge mode.
Remember we left off at sisters if we finish the raid. It will give us a,better overview of how we will do next week. I think we'll be good.

Ran IN with Warmachine85 Warmachine85 and these dudes we raided with before on Oryx. Picked up a random in a game who had a 3.0 KD and I Hit rank 5. Got an exotic but nothing 310-320 yet. Do you have to win to get them?

Also Undefined Undefined can you please tell Jules that Ninja isn't better than you lol, he's nice but Jules thinks y'all head to head.

Also bigj505 bigj505 he said he never raids because it's "boring" except Oryx but always complains of needed better drops [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Well when we do it with the other squad, let me know. Cause we can knock it out with them. And I need that chalenge. Weapon drops.
this is apparently why Jules stays offline so no one convinces his kid to do this lmao. He had me look it up.

Man you gotta disregard everything i said lastnight i was way past done lol.

Man you gotta disregard everything i said lastnight i was way past done lol.
Lmaooo I figured.

"But you ain't got it though" :rofl:

Trying to carry me today? Level 30? Lmao

Hell last year, this was like a PS only thread and now it's Real Housewives of Destiny (The Xbone edition)
laugh.gif

And seriously, how can you make a GT da booty warrior.
roll.gif
roll.gif

But nah Biggie, I feel you on that one.  I am a Day 1 Destiny player as well and I actually had a raid/IB group back with my homies during the Vault of Glass days (god, the post-depression disorder of rage I get from playing that raid).

But most of my group have basically stopped playing Destiny since the House of Wolves and never moved on to the Year 2/Taken King stuff, so that's why I've been on those infamous LFG places or doing it solo with Iron Banners and stuff.

Last edited:
@bigJ716
Everybody is well over 310 now with Tom. I don't see why oryx should be a problem now. Especially challenge mode.
Remember we left off at sisters if we finish the raid. It will give us a,better overview of how we will do next week. I think we'll be good.

tagging the wrong person already?

we are strong enough (especially for the sisters. just waiting for you guys to say the word). just need to get the mechanics down for oryx (and have you stop killing yourself with your ToM).

Last edited:

@bigJ716

we are strong enough (especially for the sisters. just waiting for you guys to say the word). just need to get the mechanics down for oryx (and have you stop killing yourself with your ToM).
can you give me an NT Staff badge under my picture too

[@=/u/118414/bigJ716]@bigJ716[/@]

can you give me an NT Staff badge under my picture too

only when you get on Jed status :pimp:

@bigJ716

:lol: that happened once . And my bad I'm tired as hell at wish right now

Back
Top Bottom